( search forums )
Huzzah, finally on the Broadband Wagon
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Zero72
January 5, 2006, 7:27 pm
...Yeah, "Broadband Wagon." Sorry.

I finally just got my cable Internet hooked up about half an hour ago. I've been suffering under dialup until now. Woo! This means I'll even be able to actually have the occasional decent Soldat game ONLINE. Willikers, will the wonders never cease?! And that's just the beginning. This will make so much more possible. Ordinarily, I'd likely be splitting at the seams with schoolboyish excitement, but I've had a cold these past few days, and I have to go to work in an hour.

...In other news, I guess I can work on changing my avatar soon. Maybe to something other than Balrog, maybe not. We'll see. Oh, and for those of you who don't already know (all 3 of you), Half-Life 2 kicks barrels of ass.

...So, yeah. Discuss or ignore at your leisure.

Deleted User
January 5, 2006, 7:37 pm
They were supposed to release a extension of HL2 last summer. =[

Oh and what name do you play under?

Zero72
January 5, 2006, 7:41 pm
Zero72, imaginatively enough. INF and CTF are my favorite game types.

vash763
January 6, 2006, 2:36 am
Leo's Full Real is the place to be

grand_diablo
January 6, 2006, 11:08 am
welcome to teh club

UGK
January 6, 2006, 8:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by vash763Leo's Full Real is the place to be

Lags too much there. I Suggest you go to one of these if you like R/S:

Ark's RS server
{SEAL} RS server (weapon Modded. The barret has no start up and the knife goes way farther.)
8M| RS

Soon to come:

N|8|v 's RS servers.

ok On topic: mmmmm Broadband rocks. Now you can enjoy Downloading "stuff" much faster....

Gortaak
January 6, 2006, 9:23 pm
yeah {SEAL} RS server rocks, i play there almost exclusivly now, good place, only problem is lots of tking noobs there, that tend to piss me off, but ALOT of good players there

Zero72
January 6, 2006, 10:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by UGK[quote]Originally posted by vash763Ark's RS server
{SEAL} RS server (weapon Modded. The barret has no start up and the knife goes way farther.)Woo! That sounds... like, bad.

Deleted User
January 6, 2006, 10:32 pm
UGK also insists that your prawn downloads be rapid.

lithium
January 6, 2006, 10:59 pm
kashi is the [CENSORED]

And congrats zero.

UGK
January 9, 2006, 12:31 am
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dUGK also insists that your prawn downloads be rapid.

I mean for "stuff" To be what ever you wanted to replace it with. Like "Stuff" = Music, movies, or Other Illegal Stuff.

[spoiler] The most bigges Pr0n folder I've seen is 94.9 gigs of mem. :D [/spoiler]

Deleted User
January 9, 2006, 12:54 am
[spoiler][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][/spoiler]and now we stop using this

Deleted User
January 9, 2006, 1:14 am
[spoiler][IMAGE][/spoiler]

rabidhamster
January 9, 2006, 5:51 am
[spoiler]who the hell figured this out? it's really pissing me off.[/spoiler]

Deleted User
January 9, 2006, 12:46 pm
i dont get it?