( search forums )
Cowboy and Indian Mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Cookie.
January 6, 2006, 1:23 am
Someone should consider making a cowboy and indian mod :) With indian gosteks with headdresses and cowboys with cowboy hats! Plus weapons that are from around that time and a tomahawk for a knife :)

Thats just what I want right now someone please make it happen :D

Kaider
January 6, 2006, 3:57 am
Ha, that's a good idea. It's more comical than alot of mods out there right now. I think this is a good idea.

The Geologist
January 6, 2006, 4:11 am
Hmm..if one were to take it all the way, it would be cool (albeit hard) if you could come up with a set of weapons for both cowboys and indians. And I believe the proper term is Native Americans you ruthless savage :p Bows and arrows, knives, maybe bolas...you could take weapons from different native cultures and kinda blend 'em. Cowboys might be easier with oldschool guns, pistols, rifles, etc.

Deleted User
January 6, 2006, 4:15 am
The Native American replacement for the LAW should be something that shoots Buffalo Heads.

karmazonpl
January 6, 2006, 4:58 am
for cowboys, chainsaw could be a lasso

IlIdan
January 7, 2006, 9:56 pm
I work on an Western mod...

But I need Ideas for replacments...

**I have create a full mod, but its a weapons.ini mod!**

Echo_Trail
January 7, 2006, 10:38 pm
i think knife should remain the same.. chainsaw could be a tomahawk instead.
But it's some fast shooting bows they have, if autos are to be made into indian weapons. Or they have elven skills:D
Legolas revisited :O

papasurf31
January 8, 2006, 8:46 pm
They didn't have automatic weapons back then :(

Deleted User
January 8, 2006, 9:30 pm
Depends on what era, they had Gatling guns in the civil war, and henry repeating rifles etc. It could be done easily with a weapons mod

rabidhamster
January 9, 2006, 1:32 am
i would like to see some creative bow and arrow weaps for the native americans. who's gonna make the weapon mod?

IlIdan
January 9, 2006, 6:48 pm
I!