( search forums )
The stroungest bot
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Bot Forum
Deleted User
January 6, 2006, 2:44 am
The stroungest bot would be at the moment is a bot with 100%aim and barrat or minni or some gun

what my idear is to have a mod that is a admin so they could say
cmd: /kill BaD SPLeR
and there dead u could do it like when bots say
Die BaD SPLeR!
so there this would make bots stronger there could also do other stuff

so what do U think?

sande24
January 6, 2006, 8:10 am
WTF are you talking about???

Soulsnipa
January 6, 2006, 8:23 am
sounds great!

vash763
January 6, 2006, 1:45 pm
omg do this, would add so much to the game

Echo_Trail
January 6, 2006, 2:22 pm
i honestly have no clue, what so ever, of what your talking about..
I mean..

[?]

Keron Cyst
January 6, 2006, 6:52 pm
I think bots on level Impossible already have perfect Ruger and Barret aim. Bots aren't affected by bink, you know (MM's probably just too lazy to program them to recognize what bink is xD).

Deleted User
January 6, 2006, 8:26 pm
ok 4 those that r culeliss this is for you guys(girls)
u make a bot an anmin got that an admin
them they need 2 have been made to b able
to not say but cmd:/
for those who dont no cmd:/
in a game press
/
dont press your talke botton just tipe it then after that tipe
mercy
so it would look like
/mercy
here are a fue more
/piss
/kill

an admin can kill other ppl for know reason
they tipe
/kill billy
and ALL the ppl who r cald billy die just like that

so if a bot was an admin they could do /kill billy
when he dies so this would make bots so much cooler!

so u could have bots kill u when u kill
them the chace of them talkeing is 30% so there is a 30% chance
of getting killed bye killing this bot!!!

i hope this clead things up!

Deleted User
January 7, 2006, 3:13 am
quote:Originally posted by BaD SPLeRThe stroungest bot would be at the moment is a bot with 100%aim and barrat or minni or some gun

what my idear is to have a mod that is a admin so they could say
cmd: /kill BaD SPLeR
and there dead u could do it like when bots say
Die BaD SPLeR!
so there this would make bots stronger there could also do other stuff

so what do U think?

what my idear is to have a mod that is a admin
what my idear is to have a bot that is a admin

Deleted User
January 7, 2006, 4:06 am
What I am trying to say:

When making a bot you can set the things it says when certain things happen. For example when Sniper dies he always says "Alpha Down". So what I am wondering is if its is possible to put commands in that chat. For example, could you make a bot /mercy every time is sees you? (lol) Or could you give a bot admin powers then let it /kill you every time you kill it?

Keron Cyst
January 7, 2006, 6:06 am
There is an "edit" [IMAGE] button at the top of your posts, a bit to the left. Use that instead of multi-posting.

And yea, I get it now. That's evil xD

bolhy
January 12, 2006, 1:56 pm
Man these bots would rock
i can't wait to see one like that

ThomasMortfog
May 8, 2006, 1:26 am
Yeah, I'd love to see something like that. It would rock.

BTW, how do you make a bot an admin?

TACKLEbeast666
May 19, 2006, 6:35 am
hey uh BaD SPLeR

are you like from frikken russia or something, or are you just raping the english language on purpose like those "l337" people in a way?

but uh..no that wouldn't be that cool, at first i thought what you meant is to have an admin type "/terminate thomasmortfog", then maybe a superpowered bot would pop out of no where, and would start screaming "surrender now thomasmortfog!", and of course...because they're superpowered, thomas would ...well...die.

so then admins would have a choice to either kill them with /kill or kill them while have a little fun =)

Deleted User
May 19, 2006, 7:29 am
 Quote:Originally posted by TACKLEbeast666
are you like from frikken russia or something, or are you just raping the english language on purpose like those "l337" people in a way?

How ironic, tacklebeast. You know, i've seen some of your posts on GameFAQS..
They weren't exactly literary award winners either.

As for this idea.. i like it! It would add a lot to the game, as vash said. I'd probably end up playing with bots more often.

TACKLEbeast666
May 19, 2006, 8:09 am
understanding sarcasm is a wonderful thing sadisticheart. i'm assuming you're talking about my "pacman my ese i'll cut you good" reply.

Deleted User
May 19, 2006, 9:11 am
 Quote:Originally posted by TACKLEbeast666understanding sarcasm is a wonderful thing sadisticheart. i'm assuming you're talking about my "pacman my ese i'll cut you good" reply.

Actually, no. I was talking about this:

Quote:Originally posted by tacklebeast
wtf dude, just because i made a post TWO MONTHES ago?!?!? omg man, u wanna play me right now? we'll make a topic of our score, u choose weapon, anything but bartard....wtf

and yea, if u can't master m79 after a week, i'm sry for u dude. and hey if someone's gonna post "i mastered all weapons but m79!" then, hey u got the talent
---
Socom FTB: TACKLEbeast666
AIM: TACKLEbeast666

And this:

Quote:Originally posted by tacklebeast
well i'd think after that my signature already tells u my aim, u'd start message me...incase ur a little chanllenged, here's my aim

(^that's my favorite one^)

I'm not trying to piss you off or anything, i'm just saying that you should learn english before making fun of people with bad grammar, 'kay?

p.s. I don't find any "sarcasm" in the post where you insulted that guy's grammar.

bgretydews
May 19, 2006, 7:06 pm
hahahahah its tacklebeast the biggest noob in soldat, still havent took up anyones challenge yet. Scared i guess...

TACKLEbeast666
May 19, 2006, 11:21 pm
wtf man, do i know you dude? and uh i'm sorry oh "great jedi dungeon master" sadistic, i did not realize a post i made on some little game forum would piss you off so much because you could not understand "you" without me spelling out the y and o.

you are truly the greatest, and most intelligent person out there, and i believe "u" must be a genius, because you can spell out complete sentences online, and could afford to waste at least two minutes to search out and copy phrases made by a fellow man.

you have my deepest respect dude.

and uh, "still havent took up anyones challenge yet. Scared i guess..." wtf?? do i know you? ask around who is "f&&&ing is good" or have you already seen me play?

Deleted User
May 20, 2006, 6:31 am
 Quote:Originally posted by TACKLEbeast666wtf man, do i know you dude? and uh i'm sorry oh "great jedi dungeon master" sadistic, i did not realize a post i made on some little game forum would piss you off so much because you could not understand "you" without me spelling out the y and o.

Mhmm, you still don't get it. Like i said, i'm not trying to piss you off or make fun of your spelling or anything of the sort. I'm just trying to show you that nobody is perfect. He typed up a message without really making it understandable, and you had to come in and make fun of it for whatever reason you thought up. I just happened to feel that this was wrong, and i wanted to show you that you've made some grammar errors in the past and maybe you should lay off of him.

The way people type doesn't piss me off, or the way they talk. I was fine with you until you insulted him, and i felt that i had to step in.

Okay? Let's end this, please.

Pride
May 20, 2006, 6:59 am
 Quote:Originally posted by TACKLEbeast666wtf man, do i

Pride you are truly the greatest, and most intelligent person out there, and i believe "u" must be a genius....

you have my deepest respect dude.

Yeah I do rock

TACKLEbeast666
May 20, 2006, 5:04 pm
yea, except i don't spell stroungest or idear...but yea...this is just silly : )

rabidhamster
May 20, 2006, 5:26 pm
What is this thread about?! No one has clarified it.

TACKLEbeast666
May 20, 2006, 8:10 pm
how to make the stroungest bot in the game.

Guardian
June 8, 2006, 11:14 am
stroungest?Or strongest?Acutally there no strongest bot at all.If you are very skilled,no bot can beat you...(Skilled player is not referring to me)