( search forums )
1st weapon ever drawn
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
darkmatie
January 6, 2006, 12:53 pm
my 1st weapon, with hand
i started with a barret replacement(edit)

well this is it:
[IMAGE]
EDIT 1: added black outlines as silent soldier said(and free to use)
[IMAGE]
this is the model:
[IMAGE]

wadda ya think?

hehe , i got the hang of it, im making a mod for every weapon, il post them all, maybe there will be a full mod ^^

those r my new ones , do not use them without permission, im making a mod with them:
SR-88(3)[IMAGE]
Kalashnikov PKM(4)[IMAGE]
Benelli M4(5)[IMAGE]
Milkor MGL Mk. 1(7)[IMAGE]<=think this is best one!
colt 1911(SOCOM)[IMAGE]<= bit oversised, gotta edit

ps. if anyone thinks i stole them, ur wrong, those beautys took me ages. and they r unique ^^

Silent Soldier
January 6, 2006, 1:59 pm
It looks okay, but add black outlines and it'll be better.
EDIT: Now it is better.

Deleted User
January 6, 2006, 5:13 pm
Nice

nfsjunkie91
January 6, 2006, 10:03 pm
i dunno, a couple of those don't look very handdrawn, because it looks all smooth like the resized original soldat weapons :| good job on them though, i really like those guns.

rabidhamster
January 6, 2006, 10:14 pm
quote:Milkor MGL Mk. -img- <=think this is best one!even though that looks exactly like a milkor, i don't like it as much as the klashnikov pkm, which looks very sexy.

Deleted User
January 6, 2006, 10:40 pm
Pretty nifty.

Kalashnikov's forever. :)

darkmatie
January 6, 2006, 10:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by nfsjunkie91i dunno, a couple of those don't look very handdrawn, because it looks all smooth like the resized original soldat weapons :| good job on them though, i really like those guns.

hmmm resizing, gotta try that , but i dont think it will be better then they are now...
i use paint for basics like outlines and the basic colors
and flash mx for the details , very easy to choose color and 1-pixelwork, i know flash mx is for flash projects , but its very good to color stuff!, u see the result

and i see you guys like my guns , i think i will keep modding

Zero72
January 7, 2006, 12:58 am
The Socom is just lovely.

GAMEOVER
January 7, 2006, 9:31 am
Too lite colored for me

bl00dy_n0se
January 7, 2006, 12:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by Zero72The Socom is just lovely.

!!!!
Gj :>

Keron Cyst
January 7, 2006, 9:03 pm
I think the first rifle's too small (both horizontally and vertically) to be an interface-gfx. Try enlarging it; with that you can throw in even more detail while you're at it :-D Add some shading and they'll pwn.

darkmatie
January 7, 2006, 9:33 pm
im working on a mod anyway with another rifle, that milkor his sound is so cool!
But my kalashnikov is too purple :p

il post the mod when my other sounds are better and my partner has made the weapons-gfx

January 8, 2006, 1:45 am
Umm... thats not a barret, thats a schmidt scout.

but it's good newayz

and the rest of the weapons are good

Shivorken
January 9, 2006, 2:52 am
too much CS for you 117 :D

anyway, that aint a barret or a schmidt scout but a steyr scout. also, you are lying about having hand drawn that scout for sure.

but good work anyway, keep it up

darkmatie
January 9, 2006, 5:41 pm
shivorken , i said i use flash mx, i use the colors of the real guns , with the take color thingy, it was alot work, and tooo light.
So i dont use too much details guns anymore... those guns are ZzZzZ to make. See the other ones, way less detail
and yep , its steyr scout