( search forums )
Horrors of Vietnam (Deathmatch)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
F@NTOM
March 3, 2003, 8:49 pm
Feedback needed...Please post some comments :)

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] screenshot1.JPG45.43 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] screenshot2.JPG41.42 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] screenshot3.JPG31.02 KB

...and you can download the map here

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] horrors of vietnam.zip17.63 KB

illicyx
March 3, 2003, 9:14 pm
Good job.

I don't like the title though, because it doesn't display the 'horrors of vietnam' and it should be labeled 'the horrors of war', all war has horror, not just vietnam.

F@NTOM
March 3, 2003, 9:31 pm
My mistake...you are probably right, i'll change the title.

shangzung
March 3, 2003, 10:14 pm
I´ve seen the pics and i downloaded it because it´s a cool standart map to play in LAN.

Evolution
March 4, 2003, 1:14 am
yes its quite nice!!
great job bud!

liquidis x snake
March 4, 2003, 1:26 am
good job. its a campers paradise, however. but im not complaining :-) good work.

Devilman
March 4, 2003, 4:09 am
a very tidy little map.. good work dude

Sniperz
March 4, 2003, 7:42 am
the name vietnam, has already been ued by some ppl, but horrors of war is good but still to long. Tyr something short and sweet, i dunno but i'm sur eyou can think of something. Very good map to good for camping you can sniper from pretty much any where, try to clear a few places, and try some shading, over all not bad of a job keep it up!!!

ada89
March 4, 2003, 7:58 am
http://www30.brinkster.com/njbp/ada/enter.html

Can i showcase and host ur map there. Please send me mail (my mail can be found at the site at the site). Send me discription too. Thanks [:D]

xXShavoXx
March 4, 2003, 9:22 pm
Nice map. Although there is a little to much scenery for my liking (thus you'll probably never see me playing it.) But nice map nonetheless...

quote:Originally posted by Sniperz
the name vietnam, has already been ued by some ppl, but horrors of war is good but still to long. Tyr something short and sweet, i dunno but i'm sur eyou can think of something. Very good map to good for camping you can sniper from pretty much any where, try to clear a few places, and try some shading, over all not bad of a job keep it up!!!

Yeah Vietnam was used by me, along with ShroomLand, and ForestBase (both of which were taken by others and altered EVER so slightly). But, I'm getting used to this sort of thing. I guess this only forces me to choose very unattractive names for my maps, such as GenericMap1.pms or A_Map_For_Soldat.pms... [:-banghead]

sauron_the_deceiver
March 4, 2003, 10:11 pm
holy SHEEEEEEET MAN this must be my ultimate map, just when looking at it! its, its LOVELY!

i will kill you if it doesnt have waypoints!

mateenjahanmiry
March 4, 2003, 10:50 pm
omfg, this map is very very nice. imp, it looks to me like one of the best maps, good job!

mateenjahanmiry
March 4, 2003, 10:51 pm
btw-which interface is that, i like it, for the Health icon, bar, etc.

enjoyincubus
March 4, 2003, 11:27 pm
Nice map.....reminds me a lot of Flashback, though...can't figure out why either![V]

F@NTOM
March 5, 2003, 1:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by mateenjahanmiry
btw-which interface is that, i like it, for the Health icon, bar, etc.

I think that you can Dl the interface from this link.

[url][/url]http://www.angelfire.com/sd2/nightcabbage/Cabbage.rar

Sniperz
March 7, 2003, 7:21 pm
the map is just unreal man, good work and keep it up i hope to see more of your maps in the future!!!