( search forums )
best Soldat clans?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
esko
January 7, 2006, 7:05 am
what are the über rock'n'roll clans in Soldat? is there a central list of results in various clanwars?

Seems that clans come and go on daily basis, its hard to keep a track of what is considered as "new, soon to be dead clan" and "old, reliable clan"

Esko Epäkesko
..gets all the chicks

JiggaBlue
January 7, 2006, 7:15 am
|.Av.| - Aerial Velocity

Deleted User
January 7, 2006, 9:52 am
Do you mean normal or realistic mode clans? Probably normal but not sure.

bl00dy_n0se
January 7, 2006, 12:18 pm
In normal mode, there are some clans which don't come and go, they've stayed and they prolly will stay for quite some time...
Examples are: Xfect, {EF}, ~DoG~ (bl00dy's Clan :p), AE/, [SaD] and so on...
I think every single clan of these examples is older than 1 year so I can say they dont "come and go"

1 "über" (yay german :p) clan is ES, but they were founded not longer than 2 months ago I think, we will see how long they will rest here, but they are really "über". Some ex-sv| members ex-{EF} members and some others play there!

Just have a look at IRC where most clans are and ask them, for how long they exist!

esko
January 7, 2006, 12:29 pm
ok thanks. unfortunately I do neither arcade nor irc :D
How about RS? I'm getting bored on clanless shooting and would like to know what clans are most likely to have a long and prosperous life.

Esko Epäkesko
..gets all the chicks

Spectral
January 7, 2006, 3:22 pm
well your selection of clans depends on where you live...there are mainly North American and European clans, and IRC and MSN are most used for clan organization

good Euro clans were mentioned by bl00dy, there's many more

good NA clans: BH, DETH, Av..

never heard of RS

Deleted User
January 7, 2006, 6:03 pm
{OC}! Omg their pwn. Lol, and AV, EF, BH and GMDP =) These are the best clansors around.

Silent Soldier
January 7, 2006, 8:11 pm
We are a pretty good clan, but I don't mean that we are the best or something like that. Don't take it seriously.

Puddle Jumper
January 7, 2006, 11:31 pm
BAM is a relatively new clan to 1.3.1. I wouldn't say we are best.... or really good for that matter. But I do think that we will be around for a long while yet.

_Mancer_
January 8, 2006, 12:12 am
BH probably isnt recruiting anyone we dont know.

.alex.oner.
January 8, 2006, 12:46 am
apoc pwns all ;o

Deleted User
January 8, 2006, 1:13 am
Eh hem, :[DS]: is good in R/S and {Seal}, :BW:, and 8m among others.

bl00dy_n0se
January 8, 2006, 1:32 am
quote:Originally posted by .alex.oner.apoc pwns all ;o

except Xfect :p

.alex.oner.
January 8, 2006, 2:26 am
whine

Chonoryoku
January 8, 2006, 4:35 am
quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnder{OC}! Omg their pwn. Lol, and AV, EF, BH and GMDP =) These are the best clansors around.
Omg what happened to ~/SM\~?

D:

Deleted User
January 8, 2006, 5:51 pm
Lol Chono, SM is mad good too. :D

Pero
January 8, 2006, 6:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnder{OC}! Omg their pwn. Lol, and AV, EF, BH and GMDP =) These are the best clansors around.

I'm sorry but OC GMDP and AV kinda dont have a place in best soldat clans...Imo best are:AE EF Xfect ES DoG SaD

Deleted User
January 8, 2006, 6:20 pm
lol, um no. I dont know where you come from but um NO. =]

btw OC has beat EF. We are around the same level with our best line up.

.alex.oner.
January 8, 2006, 6:38 pm
btw, apoc has beaten every clan, all the ones you have listed, atleast once, our only real competition is xfect, cant wait for ipc cup.. and OC isnt really up in the 'top' clans list, tbh..

Deleted User
January 8, 2006, 6:57 pm
Um, this topic is called Best Clans, not Best Clan you cocky monster. And your pretty decent. =]

bl00dy_n0se
January 8, 2006, 7:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by .alex.oner.btw, apoc has beaten every clan, all the ones you have listed, atleast once, our only real competition is xfect, cant wait for ipc cup.. and OC isnt really up in the 'top' clans list, tbh..

I know you're good, even one of the best in Europe...was just joking!
Yeah IPC is gonna be cool, we'll do much better as we did in TPC (I hope so)

Spectral
January 9, 2006, 7:26 am
quote:Originally posted by .alex.oner.whine

lol
yea IPC looks good, like TPC I hope..too bad the very good clan ES isn't in it

Notkeiran
January 9, 2006, 8:51 am
DETH,BH,Av doing pretty good,AE,Apoc,Xfect,EF, and other clans I can't seem to remember. {OC} used to be very good but we have been doing bad lately. Soon the steroids(D shadow's "word" ) will kick in and we will do good.

DragonSlayer
January 9, 2006, 10:20 am
quote:Originally posted by .alex.oner.btw, apoc has beaten every clan, all the ones you have listed, atleast once, our only real competition is xfect, cant wait for ipc cup.. and OC isnt really up in the 'top' clans list, tbh..

Apoc still hasn't beaten AE, by the way. Not that we have played for some time though. :D

And the best clans around are those who go to IRC. Other clans come and go, like you said.

Here's my list of some of the better clans. This is NOT my list of the best clans, just some good clans which can most likely beat most of the clans out there. And I'll exclude my own clan:

Xfect, ES, EF, BH, Deth, Apoc, ND, DoG, FF, RB, c'n's, SaD, NF, Gp, SN, Waives, Ra^Rd, SK, Oxid, CF, GL, SoB and Re. Some are pretty inactive though. And there are more, there's no way I could list every good clan I know. :(

It's not easy to get in any of the better clans if you aren't somewhat known, though. It's a shame because there are probably a lot of promising players who aren't known by the core community. But I think that what's important is not to get in the best clan. It's important to get in a clan where you can have fun, where you have friends and which is active, if you want to play on a daily basis. That way you will become truly good, in my opinion.

bl00dy_n0se
January 9, 2006, 2:01 pm
I'm not sure about Ox, GL, CF and Re in your list DS...sometimes, these clans seem like not that good, don't know how to describe it..

But yeah most of them can manage to beat the others you listed and I agree with everything else you said, escpecially about what a clan should be for a player!

bolhy
January 9, 2006, 2:27 pm
Ya i'm tellin you -GiB- Rulezzzz

.alex.oner.
January 9, 2006, 4:34 pm
Ox was good at one time, when there was alot of known players in it, and i was still the co-leader, however since i was kicked things went downhill and now they lost all of the good players.. the list that dslayer said sums it up pretty much, but imo with a few exceptions..

ps/ cw anytime you want honey (DSlayer) :o

lithium
January 9, 2006, 5:41 pm
I'd just like to make the point that just because a clan has beat another clan, that doesn't neccisarilly make them better, so let's just cut out all the cock-slapping.

IMO the best clans around are the ones that have already been mentioned. Pretty much any big-name Euro clan is amazing. BH is probably the best NA clan.

btw Pero, how is Av not on top? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'd just like to know why you think they aren't.

Outcast
January 9, 2006, 5:57 pm
Because I don't know them lithium ;s

Pero
January 9, 2006, 6:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderlol, um no. I dont know where you come from but um NO. =]

btw OC has beat EF. We are around the same level with our best line up.

OC guys are pretty cool but, they are NO match for EF or for any top clans.
Lithium, as i said AV guys are probably pretty good from what i have heard, BUT they just dont fit to the top.Maybe some day they will but nowadays all soldat drama that is going on only few clans manage to survive for a long time ;)
and i think i know the clan scene pretty well :p

Deleted User
January 9, 2006, 7:48 pm
um Pero, I bet your really knowledged about the past but now its present time. OC has gotten better. I dont like to brag but thats all Ill leave you with.

Deleted User
January 9, 2006, 8:10 pm
top 5 clans currently = Xfect, ES, EF, ND and BH. ES isnt being allowed/invited in many leagues though :S.

I just think those 5 clans can beat the majority of other clans most of the time, but against eachother its still pretty much open. There are tons of good clans out there.

STEELIX
January 9, 2006, 9:10 pm
No SN no more? :O

Spectral
January 9, 2006, 9:59 pm
I don't think they are active enough anymore D:

Swarmer
January 9, 2006, 11:00 pm
There is no best clan, just Tier 1 clans. Once you get to a certain skill level you are pretty much the same as your peers. Any good clan can beat any other good clan. All above-average players have pretty much the same skill level. All that seperates clans is how well they know and work with thier teammates.

"Best" contests are primarily popularity contests. There will never be a way to find out who is better. At best you can just come up with a list of old clans that don't suck and have had thier share of fame.

Thus ends another of my ever-present rants.

DragonSlayer
January 10, 2006, 12:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by bl00dy_n0seI'm not sure about Ox, GL, CF and Re in your list DS...sometimes, these clans seem like not that good, don't know how to describe it..

But yeah most of them can manage to beat the others you listed and I agree with everything else you said, escpecially about what a clan should be for a player!

Well, it's true that Ox and GL can do pretty bad sometimes but I think they got good players and have potential. CF is just being underestimated big time. They ARE good. They aren't one of the best and they still have a long way to go but they have improved a lot during the past months. They have beaten many good clans and they can do really well. Re has been a bit inactive lately so I'm not sure how good they are now but at least they used to be good.

quote:btw Pero, how is Av not on top? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'd just like to know why you think they aren't.
We played Av a week ago or so (maybe longer but something like that). They were pretty good but not one of the best. And we played on NA server. I think that they can go far, though.

quote:There is no best clan, just Tier 1 clans. Once you get to a certain skill level you are pretty much the same as your peers. Any good clan can beat any other good clan. All above-average players have pretty much the same skill level. All that seperates clans is how well they know and work with thier teammates.
Yup, I agree. Just like I think there is no best player in Soldat, I think there is no best clan either. And even the best clans can lose to some clans which aren't necessarily as good. Everyone has good and bad days. I could name my top 5 clans or so but I'll keep that secret. :d

lithium
January 10, 2006, 5:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by OutcastBecause I don't know them lithium ;s

Mmm but you don't know me either and I still rock :p

Just out of curiosity, why is ES not being let into leagues?

Outcast
January 10, 2006, 6:09 pm
Sneaky = Brad = Duplicator incident :p
And some more

lithium
January 10, 2006, 7:50 pm
Mmmmm yeah but I thought ES was formed only a month or so ago, after SCTFL. Also I didn't know sneaky bradlicator was ever in ES.

Outcast
January 10, 2006, 8:05 pm
Sneaky was in EF and went to ES.

Deleted User
January 10, 2006, 8:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderLol Chono, SM is mad good too. :D

Heh.....

Deleted User
January 11, 2006, 8:31 am
Oh boy, you just started a thread that will drag on for ages with everyone arguing and boasting among themselves about who is the best clan. Sounds like fun!

Id say the best atm are BH aka PS *cough*, ES, those are what come to mind anyways in terms of frightening skill. Any others mentioned I havent bothered to care for, or dont cut it. But honestly, I think the truly best clans were the ones I was in at the time. <3 SL, R.I.P., although those pricks kicked me out and pretty much killed it~ <3 ~/SM\~ - no clue what they're going through ~ but thats just me. <3 GMDP too.

Outcast
January 11, 2006, 12:15 pm
Yeah extacide, you join a clan and it's the best.

DragonSlayer
January 11, 2006, 3:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by ExtacideOh boy, you just started a thread that will drag on for ages with everyone arguing and boasting among themselves about who is the best clan. Sounds like fun!

Id say the best atm are BH aka PS *cough*, ES, those are what come to mind anyways in terms of frightening skill. Any others mentioned I havent bothered to care for, or dont cut it. But honestly, I think the truly best clans were the ones I was in at the time. <3 SL, R.I.P., although those pricks kicked me out and pretty much killed it~ <3 ~/SM\~ - no clue what they're going through ~ but thats just me. <3 GMDP too.

I'm sorry but lol. I love how you dare to criticize others for boasting their clans when they haven't even really done it and then you come here with some "MY CLANS ARE THE BEST" attitude when you aren't even that good. You don't see me talking like this very often (in fact, this is the first time I think) but you are being pretty annoying.

celo
January 11, 2006, 3:12 pm
lol

all the clans in tier 1 have been listed =/

Random comments on SOME clans...not nessesarily the "best" clans....
SM is a lot better now than they were in sctfl.
SL is dead...their peak was around sctfl with that unbeaten streak.
GDMP...uh. I wouldn't say they're tier 1. No offense.
OC... despite being in it, I don't think we're tier 1 either. We're good, but I would argue that we're still recovering from losing a lot of good members to Av and building chemistry with new players(myself being one of them). We will be in tier 1 soon enough again hopefully but currently, I don't think we're there yet. We've shown signs of tier 1 ability every now and then.

I don't really know euro clans =X

Denacke
January 11, 2006, 3:54 pm
No offense to EF, but they're a bit under their previous level right now.

We managed to beat 'em quite a few times lately. That's probably due to the big reformation in the clan. (A lot of leavers in a short time period, ~7 I believe. They recruited a few members to compensate.)

I'm quite sure they'll get back to the top levels soon. They're training hard :o :)

-VzX- Silverflame
January 11, 2006, 4:18 pm
Our clan is very skilled, but the fact still remains....were inactive still.. but since im the only one that plays soldat the most and is active a lot, i pwn what ever server i go into :D

Outcast
January 11, 2006, 5:39 pm
Yeah silverflame you're the best player.

Spectral
January 11, 2006, 6:37 pm
Outcast everyone knows that!

DragonSlayer
January 11, 2006, 7:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by -VzX- SilverflameOur clan is very skilled, but the fact still remains....were inactive still.. but since im the only one that plays soldat the most and is active a lot, i pwn what ever server i go into :D

Aren't you the guy who came to IRC because you wanted to play Suomip or some other sv members after seeing sv|movie?

Denacke: It's true that EF lost a fair share of good players but I still consider them one of the best. They still got Xyrus, atzo, ReDev1l, Skoskav and more. I think their teamwork is good as well.

Pero
January 11, 2006, 7:07 pm
Omg extacide is teh poontage any clan he goes to wins TPC IPC SCTFL and TNL in no time cause they got the allmighty./bow

Deleted User
January 11, 2006, 9:25 pm
Yes yes I know you can all stop, im that good. Btw, I hope people are able to recognize the damned sarcasm. Bttw, You've never even played me before Dragon Slayer. Btttw, that was foreseeing as to what this topic is going to turn into.

Outcast
January 11, 2006, 9:40 pm
Yes, thanks to you and your sarcasm, which can't be really noticed and you just made it up right now.

Pero
January 11, 2006, 9:53 pm
Sarcasm is the best thing to blame when people try to make stuff up or get out of [CENSORED].

Rune
January 12, 2006, 12:56 am
quote:Just out of curiosity, why is ES not being let into leagues?

*league -> IPC

I explained everything here: http://www.denacke.net/IPCforum/viewtopic.php?t=86&start=15

Anyway, DSlayer already posted the list of best clans in soldat, so there's really no point in keep arguing.

-VzX- Silverflame
January 13, 2006, 11:03 pm
i still pwn, even if im a loner or an outcast, i can prove it if u ppl want :D

lithium
January 14, 2006, 4:48 am
omg plz let us witness your leetness

Saint-Cross
January 14, 2006, 6:06 pm
My $aint clan is pretty good. ;) We're getting better everyday, another 2 months and we'll be completely ready to start joining tournaments. ILOA is a good clan in my opinion, too.

Deleted User
January 14, 2006, 6:15 pm
Ok, now your just turning this into a 'Everyones clan is good.' thread.

-VzX- Silverflame
January 14, 2006, 6:36 pm
im not saying our clans the best, im just saying if you were to ever see me in a server, id pwn :P

.alex.oner.
January 15, 2006, 8:11 pm
how about try to pwn in my server in a cw?

#apocalypse @ quakenet

you know where we are, now back your mouth up ;o

-VzX- Silverflame
January 15, 2006, 10:57 pm
dude, were inactive right now, its just me :D

.alex.oner.
January 16, 2006, 7:27 pm
gj then, your clan must pwn if there is only 1 person in it ://

esko
January 16, 2006, 7:30 pm
Nice, so many best clans.
Is there a league system for clans, instead of tens of small clans popping up and vanishing a month later?
Can anyone post a link to see some statistics of various clans?

.Esko Epäkesko
.hurts, doesnt it?

Deleted User
January 16, 2006, 8:34 pm
Esko, all of the clans that are good are listed throughtout these 3 pages.

All the rest are just inactive, non-important clans.

-VzX- Silverflame
January 16, 2006, 8:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by .alex.oner.gj then, your clan must pwn if there is only 1 person in it ://

well thanks!!! our clan does pwn :P

esko
January 16, 2006, 9:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderEsko, all of the clans that are good are listed throughtout these 3 pages.

Yes, thank you.
Problem (well, one of the many) is that terms like 'the next league' or 'quakenet' dont ring any bells to me. You people might as well be talking about astrophysics here :)

Well, live and learn with baby steps :)

DragonSlayer
January 16, 2006, 9:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by eskoquote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderEsko, all of the clans that are good are listed throughtout these 3 pages.

Yes, thank you.
Problem (well, one of the many) is that terms like 'the next league' or 'quakenet' dont ring any bells to me. You people might as well be talking about astrophysics here :)

Well, live and learn with baby steps :)

quakenet = IRC server where the Soldat community is in.
the next league = The largest Soldat league there is. http://tnl.org.uk
soldat ctf league (=SCTFL) = Another large soldat league. http://sctfl.soldat.nl/

I have said this many times before and I'll say it again. The vast majority of clans which have been alive for a long time and are active are the clans which are on quakenet. If you want a clan which will stay around, look there.

GAMEOVER
January 16, 2006, 10:49 pm
Im suprised no one has mentioned TERROR they seem like a good clan.

Spectral
January 17, 2006, 5:37 am
yes, they are decent

esko
January 17, 2006, 7:39 am
TY for the info, DragonSlayer

-VzX- Silverflame
January 17, 2006, 2:59 pm
-_-; yes, thank you

Outcast
January 19, 2006, 2:53 pm
And yeah, Terror from russia are quite good, allthough I haven't played them in a while, I judge from their results of clans I have played.

-VzX- Silverflame
January 19, 2006, 3:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by OutcastAnd yeah, Terror from russia are quite good, allthough I haven't played them in a while, I judge from their results of clans I have played.

looks like some of you guys have a lot of time on your hands to play soldat and post here!!! :P

Outcast
January 19, 2006, 4:54 pm
Why? It took me half a minute to write that. Now please, back on topic

Deleted User
January 19, 2006, 7:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by eskoNice, so many best clans.
Is there a league system for clans, instead of tens of small clans popping up and vanishing a month later?
Can anyone post a link to see some statistics of various clans?

.Esko Epäkesko
.hurts, doesnt it?

Here you go... "Recent leagues"

Oldest TNL3 = http://www.hektiksniper.net/TNL/table3.png
Second Oldest SCTFL7 = http://sctfl.soldat.nl/bracket7.jpg
Second Newest TPC3 = http://students.fct.unl.pt/~gcf17589/tpc3.gif
Currently Running IPC3 = http://denial-of-glory.assenls.de/staff/ipc_table.png

-VzX- Silverflame
January 19, 2006, 10:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by OutcastWhy? It took me half a minute to write that. Now please, back on topic

ok ok ok... VzX RULES!!!!!!!!!!! Were the best ( in my opinion ) ok outcast, are u happy that were back on topic?

Outcast
January 19, 2006, 11:07 pm
Yea I'm happy, for now. And I haven't ever seen VzX anywhere, so I doubt you're even near "the best" :)

DragonSlayer
January 19, 2006, 11:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by OutcastYea I'm happy, for now. And I haven't ever seen VzX anywhere, so I doubt you're even near "the best" :)

I have dueled Silverflame and I agree that he was very near "the best". Notice the " " though.

nfsjunkie91
January 21, 2006, 6:08 am
for R/S... {'5EP'} FTW.

EDIT: oh, yes and, -ThatOneClan- pwns all. well kind of. :P

-VzX- Silverflame
January 21, 2006, 9:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by DragonSlayerquote:Originally posted by OutcastYea I'm happy, for now. And I haven't ever seen VzX anywhere, so I doubt you're even near "the best" :)

I have dueled Silverflame and I agree that he was very near "the best". Notice the " " though.

oh, come on.... near? well, by myself, i pwn..okish... if my other members were active, we'd be #3 or #2 :D

Outcast
January 21, 2006, 9:34 pm
Silver, you could stop thinking what you are and could be, and actually prove us something.

GAMEOVER
January 21, 2006, 10:32 pm
silver ive destroyed you in pubs your nothing special get off your high horse

DragonSlayer
January 22, 2006, 10:03 am
quote:Originally posted by -VzX- Silverflamequote:Originally posted by DragonSlayerquote:Originally posted by OutcastYea I'm happy, for now. And I haven't ever seen VzX anywhere, so I doubt you're even near "the best" :)

oh, come on.... near? well, by myself, i pwn..okish... if my other members were active, we'd be #3 or #2 :D

If your clan will ever play clanwars, we'll be waiting. Like Outcast said, try backing up what you say. If you don't play clanwars, at least play in gather again so you can prove your skill. Last time you didn't do too well.

.alex.oner.
January 22, 2006, 3:10 pm
reconstruction of duel DS vs silverflame

[IMAGE]

i wonder who is the person that got owned :o

Deleted User
January 22, 2006, 4:23 pm
Its against Chakra's rules to be posting images.
And DL pwns all, seriously.

Outcast
January 22, 2006, 4:37 pm
The mods reserve the right to allow images, as long as it's not too many, or too insulting/inappropriate, based on their own experience and judgement.

-VzX- Silverflame
January 23, 2006, 3:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by .alex.oner.reconstruction of duel DS vs silverflame

[IMAGE]

i wonder who is the person that got owned :o

well im not the dude with the knife.... btw how can i prove myself? i been on at least 4 different servers in the last 3 days and never seen any of u guys :(

DragonSlayer
January 23, 2006, 5:45 pm
I wish I had my old screenshots.

Anyway, it's because we don't play on pubs.

DragonSlayer
January 24, 2006, 12:22 am
Well lookie what I have here.

[IMAGE]
I got owned by Silverflame. So, case closed now?

Is there a way to get a screenie of the final score when you watch demo btw? That has always bugged me. :(

Outcast
January 24, 2006, 5:49 am
Now please, back on topic. ;Q

Mikeman
January 24, 2006, 6:51 am
Best real clans? Hmm.. I would say {WG} and <DN> I have been in both of them and I think they are the best real clans in soldat.. (<DN> rox!)

digi
January 24, 2006, 12:46 pm
VzX, the clan I was in, would be pretty good if it had active players :/
[HvC], the clan I am in right now, is a pretty good clan

-VzX- Silverflame
January 24, 2006, 2:38 pm
-VzX- is very good...only if we were active like digi said...and btw dragonslayer.. that screenie was taken a long time ago... ive improved myself 10 fold :D -VzX- and [HvC] should have a cw as soon as i can muster up the time to get some active ppl :P

_Mancer_
January 26, 2006, 2:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by -VzX- Silverflame-VzX- is very good...only if we were active like digi said...and btw dragonslayer.. that screenie was taken a long time ago... ive improved myself 10 fold :D -VzX- and [HvC] should have a cw as soon as i can muster up the time to get some active ppl :P

Just stop while your ahead

text_killer
January 26, 2006, 2:43 pm
Best clans? hm...
(not in order)
EF, SaD, BH, X'fect, ND, AE, SN

-VzX- Silverflame
January 26, 2006, 6:29 pm
stop? pfft...yea right mancer, just watch yourself..one of these days while your prancing around in public servers and pwning majors and noobs, when you least expect it in the near future a -VzX- member will come in and pwn you big time... just wait and see :D

text_killer
January 26, 2006, 7:08 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by -VzX- Silverflame-VzX- is very good...only if we were active like digi said...and btw dragonslayer.. that screenie was taken a long time ago... ive improved myself 10 fold :D -VzX- and [HvC] should have a cw as soon as i can muster up the time to get some active ppl :P

-VzX- and [HvC], never heard of them before Oo

Deleted User
January 26, 2006, 7:17 pm
HvC is not a very good-skilled clan =
and just stop it VzX, give us a screenie of you beating someone like Mancer and then I might believe you.

DeMonIc
January 26, 2006, 7:18 pm
What's the point of this topic anyway? Silverflame, set up an IRC client, join #xfect at irc.quakenet.org, get a clanwar ready and if you beat them, you may brag all you want. If you don't, shut the hull up when you realise that there is a huge gap between the players who use IRC and the players who don't.

DragonSlayer
January 26, 2006, 7:35 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by -VzX- Silverflamestop? pfft...yea right mancer, just watch yourself..one of these days while your prancing around in public servers and pwning majors and noobs, when you least expect it in the near future a -VzX- member will come in and pwn you big time... just wait and see :D

You are all talk. You say you have improved yourself tenfold but back when that duel happened, you already said you are as good as sv| players. And sv is one of the best clans in the history of soldat. And just for the record, Mancer is one of the best American players I know.

Now, back on topic. I'd like to add Myth and AA to my list of good clans.

text_killer
January 26, 2006, 9:16 pm
Dslayer, both of those clans are good for nothing stinky sprayers :x

Deleted User
January 26, 2006, 9:40 pm
Spraying is yum yum skill. =D

DragonSlayer
January 26, 2006, 10:06 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by text_killerDslayer, both of those clans are good for nothing stinky sprayers :x

I have fun playing against AA. Maybe it's just cool to play against ex-ae finnssss. :(

I don't consider them sprayers at all. :p

text_killer
January 27, 2006, 5:41 am
AA = Redevil = red and evul = nothing good imo ^^

-VzX- Silverflame
January 27, 2006, 3:07 pm
i dont use irc... i just use whatever servers are on when i get soldat runnin, mancer, whenever your ready, ill pwn u :P ill show u how good -VzX- really is

DeMonIc
January 27, 2006, 3:13 pm
Playing in publics could barely demonstate one's skill: you are more relied on how sucky your team is and the enemy is. Either back up your words by setting up IRC, or shut the hell up. As things are now, you are just making a fool out of yourself. ( Mainly because the clans mentioned by DS have all proven their worth, and -VzX- hasn't. )

celo
January 27, 2006, 4:59 pm
mancer vs silverflame...i want to spec. that should be hilarious.

-VzX- Silverflame
January 27, 2006, 9:12 pm
i am not making a fool out of myself Demonic.. as far as I know, i never faced you so neither I or you can say anything about each others clans... like i said, either I'll make a server or you and well just have to find out whos better

lithium
January 28, 2006, 2:37 am
I would quite seriously like to see Silverflame duel Mancer, Marb, Sneaky or some other really experienced player. Then we can see once and for all whether he's just talk or actually skilled.

And Silverflame, you are making a fool out of yourself by talking a lot of [CENSORED] about how you're the best without having proved anything at all.

DragonSlayer
January 28, 2006, 5:13 am
 Quote:Originally posted by -VzX- Silverflamei am not making a fool out of myself Demonic.. as far as I know, i never faced you so neither I or you can say anything about each others clans... like i said, either I'll make a server or you and well just have to find out whos better

I'll put it this way.

Back 3 months ago when you played and got owned in gather and after that against me, you weren't in top 500 players of Soldat. I doubt suddenly you are one of the best. Sure, you say you are but you said that 3 months ago as well. Not only that, you should get out of crappy random pubs and play with some actually good players and show everyone you aren't only talk. There are too many like you who think that they are so good and all but they have no idea what the real level of a good player is. I have met so many who boast their skills and in the end, they have nothing to back it up. Like you, 3 months ago. That's why I really suggest you to stop talking out of your league the way you do now. If you still insist that you are so good, come play gather again and SHOW US. I'm telling you that there is a server we play on, and that's gather, the only server where you'll find some of the best players in the whole community. And not only the best but also dozens and dozens of great players. Unless you start "pwning" some of the better players out there, be quiet. Some of my friends who haven't played for a long time can own pubs like nothing. You can't even measure your own skills based on pubs unless you get lucky and get on a good pub with many good players.

That being said, just stop posting and get on IRC. If you don't use IRC, download mIRC and come. No one is asking you to chat, we are asking you to play. And even if you were good at dueling (which you were not), CTF needs even more skill. Thank you for listening. By the way, you can meet Mancer on IRC as well and own him. We'll be waiting.

And since this topic is about clans, I really wish your "best" clan will actually play clan wars because that's a requirement to be one the best. You know, actually play. Besides, your clan has a strategy counselor. I think that alone says a lot.

El Transit
January 28, 2006, 7:14 am
 Quote:Originally posted by -VzX- Silverflamei am not making a fool out of myself Demonic.. as far as I know, i never faced you so neither I or you can say anything about each others clans... like i said, either I'll make a server or you and well just have to find out whos better

GOD DAMNIT JUST STOP MAN ALIVE!! ARE YOU SO THICK YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE IMPACT THIS IS HAVING ON YOUR 'E-IMAGE'!?!? OWWWWWWWWWCHHHH YOUR EXTREMELY EXTREME DENIAL IS HURTZING MY BRAINZ0RS!!!

That being said, best clans include:

AE/, DETH, BH, Apoc, Xfect, EF, ES, |.AV.|, ~hu~, Terror, [SaD], ~DoG~, CF| (based on sctfl), ND.

I think any one of those clans could beat any one of those clans, depending on the day.

Also, while we're at it, my favorite PLAYERS include:

antiCamper, el sneaky bradlicator, silent, marbire, blade, dragonslayer, sk33t, craziermonkey, alex0ner, bablo, z_1g(?), Alagondor(cebula still play?), some CF guy :P, bl00dy, Xyrus, derf

I tried to name one MVP from each of those clans, some I named more :D.

invisableguy
January 28, 2006, 9:21 am
 Quote:antiCamper, el sneaky bradlicator, silent, marbire, blade, dragonslayer, sk33t, craziermonkey, alex0ner, bablo, z_1g(?), Alagondor(cebula still play?), some CF guy :P, bl00dy, Xyrus, derf

and i thought that you loved me ;_;

gonza
January 28, 2006, 10:25 am
i saw some DoG members and they we're 0w/\/1/\/G

.alex.oner.
January 28, 2006, 10:58 am
why does everyone spell my name like Alex0ner.. having a O > 0.. D:

thanks anyway =)

_Mancer_
January 29, 2006, 2:42 am
 Quote:Originally posted by -VzX- Silverflamei dont use irc... i just use whatever servers are on when i get soldat runnin, mancer, whenever your ready, ill pwn u :P ill show u how good -VzX- really is

msn: mancer_0@hotmail.com

Save yourself the embarrasment and just stop while you are ahead :E

EDIT: Apparently I play him between 3-6 PM eastern for me. :}

lithium
January 29, 2006, 3:11 am
I would be very interested in spectating if that's not a big deal.

-VzX- Silverflame
January 29, 2006, 7:25 am
im hooked up with irc, hopefully tomarrow ill be able to do a gather and play with the skilled players out there :D

GAMEOVER
January 29, 2006, 8:10 am
 Quote:Originally posted by -VzX- Silverflamestop? pfft...yea right mancer, just watch yourself..one of these days while your prancing around in public servers and pwning majors and noobs, when you least expect it in the near future a -VzX- member will come in and pwn you big time... just wait and see :D

Thank you oh so much, for the laughs, i really needed that lmfao.. wow whata tool.

Deleted User
January 29, 2006, 6:48 pm
Lol, imagine if VzX did beat Mancer. That would be a nice as hell laugh. =D

I wanna see this little match @_@.

-VzX- Silverflame
January 29, 2006, 7:35 pm
little match? i hope everyone can watch it..even if i lost, id give mancer a run for his life :P

lithium
January 29, 2006, 7:55 pm
Well, maybe if you tell what server you will use and when it's gonna happe, everyone will watch.

_Mancer_
January 29, 2006, 8:01 pm
Apparently its a private 1v1 only sorry :X

I will post demos

lithium
January 29, 2006, 8:42 pm
Okey dokey.

_Mancer_
January 29, 2006, 8:47 pm
-VzX- Silverflame says:
im busy

-VzX- Silverflame says:
plus i have hw

-VzX- Silverflame says:
im 20 dude

-VzX- Silverflame says:
i help around the house

Apparently hes 'eating lunch' and 'brushing his teeth' too

lithium
January 29, 2006, 8:52 pm
I wonder how long he can keep this up...

Meandor
January 29, 2006, 9:13 pm
ya, u are rly the best silver

Why does a wannabe attract so much attention? If he won't withstand the fair requests you present him just because he's an ass, dispose of him with some sarcastic comment he can't figure the irony out of and avoid wasting 3 or so pages on bull[CENSORED].

Outcast
January 29, 2006, 9:27 pm
Indeed. Silverflame I have enough of your bragging. Don't let me see you here bragging about your clan, unless you show me screenshots of you beating one of the clans dragonslayer mentioned. Also, enough of this crap about silverflame, post the pictures of the duel with him mancer(when he actually duels you), and that's it, I don't want nothing until it, or after it, we've went offtopic for too long.
I would like to add "Enclave" to the list of good clans, they seem to have good teamwork, also they don't whine at all.

_Mancer_
January 29, 2006, 9:31 pm
20-1 Arena2

[IMAGE]

10-0 Ratcave (he left after I got the 10th kill)

[IMAGE]

PRO QUALITY

His weapons used:

Steyr
M79
Barret

My weapons used:
Everything he dropped
Ruger

I have demo of arena2 and ratcave but they really arent necessary.
Just lots of whining and crying.

-VzX- Silverflame
January 29, 2006, 9:45 pm
 Quote:[i]

His weapons used:

Steyr
M79
Barret

My weapons used:
Everything he dropped
Ruger

yea, cant use your secondary... have to use other ppls primarys to win... i pwn with my primary and secondary, i dont need to use other ppls guns

Pero
January 29, 2006, 10:25 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Outcast
I would like to add "Enclave" to the list of good clans, they seem to have good teamwork, also they don't whine at all.

Yeah,even if we have beaten them, it was a very tense match and they had very good teamwork, played fair, first match with absolutely no whine,enjoyed it.Thumbs up enclave!
("we"=not outcast's clan ;p)

Outcast
January 29, 2006, 10:58 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by -VzX- Silverflame Quote:[i]

His weapons used:

Steyr
M79
Barret

My weapons used:
Everything he dropped
Ruger

yea, cant use your secondary... have to use other ppls primarys to win... i pwn with my primary and secondary, i dont need to use other ppls guns

Quote:Originally posted by Outcast
Indeed. Silverflame I have enough of your bragging. Don't let me see you here bragging about your clan, unless you show me screenshots of you beating one of the clans dragonslayer mentioned. Also, enough of this crap about silverflame, post the pictures of the duel with him mancer(when he actually duels you), and that's it, I don't want nothing until it, or after it, we've went offtopic for too long.

You just got your second warning for lying&bragging(even though I clearly told you not to), being annoying(you just can't stop can you?), and going offtopic after I also clearly said I won't tolerate it anymore.

Psyl3ntShad0w
January 29, 2006, 11:02 pm
He is picking up weapons that you drop so he can show you he's better than you with your very own gun.

You got owned...again. So much for being one of the best huh?

text_killer
January 29, 2006, 11:10 pm
lol, kinda owned, kinda hard :D
nice one Mancer, it's always fun to play 1vs0 imo :D even Admiral is a bigger competition :D

Outcast
January 29, 2006, 11:15 pm
How about we go back on topic?

Rune
January 30, 2006, 12:51 am
Yeah, enclave is favourite pole clan

numgun
February 2, 2006, 11:49 am
any good finnish clans?
im clanless again...

Deleted User
February 2, 2006, 6:52 pm
All finish clans suck. Especially Alter Ego ;Q

.alex.oner.
February 2, 2006, 8:11 pm
true D;;

numgun
February 3, 2006, 8:45 pm
ok... european clans then? (the good one i mean)

DragonSlayer
February 3, 2006, 11:53 pm
All the European clans suck. :(

text_killer
February 4, 2006, 1:36 am
 Quote:Originally posted by DragonSlayerAll the European clans suck. :(

Especially AE (AlterEgo)

Deleted User
February 4, 2006, 6:10 pm
Best Soldat clan ever - Hawtsecks -> why: their barrets killed everyone.

.alex.oner.
February 5, 2006, 12:39 am
apoc died..

rip: 08.07.05 - 02.04.06

Deleted User
February 5, 2006, 5:12 am
lame :(

Deleted User
February 6, 2006, 2:06 am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apoc :O

-VzX- Silverflame
February 6, 2006, 3:13 pm
dude, even im getting back on subject.. best soldat clans, well if i can name one it would be sv| :D

Outcast
February 6, 2006, 3:34 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Jellyhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apoc :O

[URL]

-VzX- Silverflame
February 6, 2006, 9:02 pm
what clan do you guys think is the best of the best?

Spectral
February 6, 2006, 9:07 pm
its so hard to name one as the best.

maybe Xfect, ES, BH..

Deleted User
February 7, 2006, 12:51 am
Alright, let me put it out for you in my own little knowledge.

NA clans = BH, AV, OC, DETH, HU, GT.

EASTERN = Xfect, ES, EF, SaD maybe?

DragonSlayer
February 7, 2006, 4:19 am
 Quote:Originally posted by -VzX- Silverflamewhat clan do you guys think is the best of the best?

I don't think there's the best of the best. Maybe 5 or 10 best.

text_killer
February 7, 2006, 5:52 am
European: X'fect, EF, ES, SaD, AE, ND, SN
Yankish: BH, DETH

lithium
February 7, 2006, 2:01 pm
After watching BH play a few scrims recently I've gained a whole new level of respect for the way the work together.

EF, ES, BH, Xfect, DETH (in no order)

I think these are the big 5 right now.

-VzX- Silverflame
February 7, 2006, 2:38 pm
ok, well.... best top 3 clans then?

Deleted User
February 8, 2006, 3:47 am
hmm now we got kids arguing whose the biggest and best group of nerds eh?

-VzX- Silverflame
February 8, 2006, 3:50 am
...no, you gotta wonder which clans to ppl rank in the top 3

text_killer
February 8, 2006, 7:08 am
 Quote:Originally posted by -VzX- Silverflame...no, you gotta wonder which clans to ppl rank in the top 3

we already told you, that there is no BEST, only a top 5 or a top 10, even top 3 would be hard, because the clans in top5 or top10 are nearly on the same level in skills, teamwork and tactics, you cant decide which one is THE BEST

Pero
February 8, 2006, 12:48 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by XxVladxXhmm now we got kids arguing whose the biggest and best group of nerds eh?

Its not what you think, mate

Outcast
February 8, 2006, 1:12 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by XxVladxXhmm now we got kids arguing whose the biggest and best group of nerds eh?

And we have a kid who just got his first warning.

-VzX- Silverflame
February 8, 2006, 3:29 pm
omg, hes another me! :D, anyway i know that the top 5 or 10 are same in skill level, im just asking your opinions...nothing more. not a scientific analysis just what u guys think

Drink Bloody Water
February 15, 2006, 12:05 pm
Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa.. Hold on a sec. TDR is the best [CENSORED]ING clan there is they are undeafeated in EVERY [CENSORED]ING CW. RS OR NORMAL TDR PWNS

Drink Bloody Water
February 15, 2006, 12:06 pm
1.TDR 2.BAM 3.F.E.A.R

KCCT00kie
February 15, 2006, 1:39 pm
The three most pwning clans in Realistic mode: rsk, DN, and WG, but that's probably cos of TX :D
Haven't really met most WG members though...

Now for normal mode.. only good clan i know of is X'fect :/ We/e, I don't play normal x)

DragonSlayer
February 15, 2006, 6:46 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Drink Bloody WaterWhoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa.. Hold on a sec. TDR is the best [CENSORED]ING clan there is they are undeafeated in EVERY [CENSORED]ING CW. RS OR NORMAL TDR PWNS

Clan war please.

lithium
February 15, 2006, 7:48 pm
Who the hell is TDR...

No offense, I've just never heard of ya. What are some clans you've played?

Deleted User
February 15, 2006, 10:10 pm
 Quote:Clan war please.
I smell michaeljacksonism.

Deleted User
February 15, 2006, 10:36 pm
Maybe well see in TNL4 which clans are honestly, the top clans. =]

Antifate
March 2, 2006, 8:54 pm
B.A.M.? F.E.A.R.? No offense, but those clans are not really the best... or even close...

Deleted User
March 2, 2006, 9:42 pm
Yes, I agree Antifate. xD
Especially BAM. Like wth, we were winning like 3-0 in a scrim and they left in the middle of the game cuz someone left for 1 min. Lol.

thelag
March 13, 2006, 5:37 am
Everybody knows 'The' is the best clan, duh...

madchal
March 14, 2006, 7:54 am
 Quote:Originally posted by KCCT00kieThe three most pwning clans in Realistic mode: rsk, DN, and WG, but that's probably cos of TX :D
Haven't really met most WG members though...

Now for normal mode.. only good clan i know of is X'fect :/ We/e, I don't play normal x)

cmon tookie, im sure youve seen me too x)

CD Leader Kryptonite
March 15, 2006, 3:29 am
CD? Chaotic Destruction? {C~D>} i herd they were pretty good
Wht you heard bout our clan lol??? i need opinions
plx?

Outcast
March 15, 2006, 11:32 am
Never heard of you, meaning, you're not good.

DragonSlayer
March 15, 2006, 11:50 am
 Quote:Originally posted by OutcastNever heard of you, meaning, you're not good.

I like this way of thinking.

Deleted User
March 15, 2006, 1:12 pm
Nuke clan is best!

Saint-Cross
March 15, 2006, 2:44 pm
$aint's the best. 'nuff said.

DragonSlayer
March 15, 2006, 6:21 pm
*insert your clan here* is the best

Mäjsseli
March 15, 2006, 6:56 pm
Yeah lol. Really. To look for the best clan search from tnl,esl,sctfl ladders. Really.
ETA is the best xD

Outcast
March 15, 2006, 10:03 pm
If you want to turn this into a "say my clan is the best" thread I will lock it.

playasmash
March 16, 2006, 1:37 am
well wouldnt you have to pick 1 reg clan and 1 r/s clan?

Deleted User
March 17, 2006, 8:11 pm
2wai ftw.

"A clan of one"

I never notice clans anymore, just player skill...
This might be because I haven't CW'd or scrim'd since I was in `SL