( search forums )
Various Interfaces (reged!)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your 1337 interfaces!
ninjapwnage
January 8, 2006, 3:45 am
Ok, for the last few days I have been making a few interfaces, and here they are:

[URL]
Super simple and pretty much lame interface for snipers (haha i doubt there are any left) All I did was remove and moved some things, and added a new cursor, which, dispite being off center helps cuz of gravity
link [URL]

ok, these are a few better ones, and i will take custom orders for interfaces like them if you give me a pic and show/tell where you want the background to be

[URL]
[URL]
[URL]

ok, the first one i made for my friend dan, a bleach fan, the second is mine, and the third is my friend richard's. total pwnage, i know!

so yeah, custom orders...

Silent Soldier
January 8, 2006, 4:27 pm
Wai~ Ichigo Kurosaki, yatta~! :P

rabidhamster
January 8, 2006, 4:44 pm
your sig breaks the rules.

on topic, all of the interfaces are horrible, except for the first one, which is alright. try drawing your own interfaces, instad of just moving the original one around and pasting anime images on top.

Puddle Jumper
January 9, 2006, 6:37 am
Hmm, I seem to be retarded... how do I get the freakin' interface into my soldat file and make it work....?

EDIT: I got it, nvm

Zero72
January 9, 2006, 11:19 am
I quite like the first one. It's nice and simple and compact. I might even have to download it.

ninjapwnage
January 9, 2006, 10:52 pm
zero, you don't have to lie ;-; you make really insane stuff, and that sniper interface is like a joke compared to most of the stuff offered here...

comrade8ken
February 19, 2006, 3:14 am
meh i dont like it

GAMEOVER
March 8, 2006, 9:30 am
I dont care for em really but it dont seem like you really tried all that hard. All of em could use more shadeing and detail. Keep it up youll get better.

bja888
March 8, 2006, 9:49 am
Its a bunny!!!