( search forums )
glitches i found, some useless, some not really
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
thekingkitty
January 8, 2006, 5:19 am
Here are some glitches that i think are worth noting (maybe).

1. This first glitch is that when you switch teams while you are dieing you spawn on the team you selected but still being part of your original team. I'll show you with my picture if you still don't understand (fool):

Blue dies->switch teams while dieing->spawns on red side->still blue

kinda useless but it kinda ruins servers like uh.......ummmmm uh.. oh enesce corp fun house server.....can't think of any others but uh yeah.

2.I didn't figure this one out but i was playing with someone else alone in my server playing ctf while then the other guy turns yellow. And then all of a sudden i become green. mmmm i thought yellow and green were suppose to be only in team match....mmm.

3.Finally i found this out a while ago (and is probably already known) is that in realistic when you fall you get fall damage. Well i fell but then i hit a wall after i fell, i lost 2 thirds of my health but when hitting the wall i regained most of my health back. It happened many times when playing on realistic.

Well thats all.

Echo_Trail
January 8, 2006, 9:03 pm
i like the second one! It'd be so awesome being on delta or charlie team in a CTF..

The other day, while playing ctf in complex_9(i think it's spelled like that), this guy had been hit. Well, in this map, certain polygons regenerate your health when standing upon them, and he went to replenish. When he was done he had 102% of his health:D

DePhille
January 8, 2006, 9:52 pm
That second thing you mentioned is just the server admin doing this command
/SETTEAM3 thekingkitty , that will set you to Charlie
/SETTEAM4 thekingkitty will set you to Delta

That can only be done by the administrator and it works in all gamemodes.

Grtz , Dephille

rabidhamster
January 9, 2006, 1:36 am
the second one doesn't make any sense at all, but the other two are pretty major, especially the first one (i can see some people cheating in inf this way).

i pray that michal fixes these in 1.32.

Raptor
January 10, 2006, 1:28 am
I've experienced the third one too and I think it should be fixed right away because I only play realistic.