( search forums )
Made it in a Clan! -[ILOA]-
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Antifate
January 8, 2006, 4:29 pm
Yesterday, I was just fooling around, my brother had left to go to his "friend's" house, and I got control of his computer. I browsed some Prince of Tennis, then decided to play some Soldat. I was basically fooling around with knives until I saw a server, "ILOA public". It was the moment I had been waiting for. I had met -[ILOA]- Tybs awhile ago and he told me to join ILOA. I had visited the website and scheduled a tryout. Sad thing was though, is that I don't play a lot of Soldat, and I can only play it when my brother leaves home, so I never could get a chance to try out. I wished for a chance to get in, and yesterday I got that chance.

I started out with the Ruger, and by just spamming it around I found it was a pretty good weapon. In almost no time, -[ILOA]- Lunerfox showed up. He was the leader of the clan and he said he'd try me out. To tell you the truth, I made it by the tips of my fingers. The only reason I made it was because I was going to install MSN messenger. Heh, still made it though!

Deleted User
January 8, 2006, 5:50 pm
Wow, you must be a happy person.

Gortaak
January 8, 2006, 7:29 pm
Hahah congrats buddy, hope you enjoy the clan and Welcome :)

Notkeiran
January 8, 2006, 9:53 pm
Congratulations man and good job in making it in.

Deleted User
January 8, 2006, 10:27 pm
great for you..

Chonoryoku
January 8, 2006, 11:14 pm
CONGRATULATION!!!

YOU'RE WINNER!

Hooray for you :D

Antifate
January 9, 2006, 1:59 am
Now that I'm in it, -[ILOA]- is going to be the best clan in the whole world... or not. :0

Deleted User
January 9, 2006, 2:48 am
Congrats? While you're at it, go e-mail MM you've made it in too. I understand the enthusiasm, but does it really require you to make a topic on it?

Notkeiran
January 9, 2006, 3:35 am
Wow, you guys are mean to the poor guy. Let him have his glory. GJ buddy

Leo Da Lunerfox
January 9, 2006, 6:21 am
Grats Ajnin, I'm sure you'll strive under ILOA's leadership.

Pero
January 9, 2006, 6:20 pm
DrivenUnder ILOA has some potential tbh

Gortaak
January 9, 2006, 8:05 pm
yeah, we have some really good people, and everyone does get better over time, but we are a good clan, with lots of cool people :)

Deleted User
January 9, 2006, 8:46 pm
I dont want to be mean but everytime I ask you guys for a scrim or something. ILOA says hes busy -_-. Hes usually doing schoolwork.

Leo Da Lunerfox
January 9, 2006, 9:04 pm
Yeah, which is why you guys shouldn't really ask me during week days.

headstone
January 10, 2006, 2:34 am
Hey, I just got let in yesterday. Hope to be playing with ya.

Gortaak
January 10, 2006, 7:42 pm
wow, arent you just a little snappy.. OH EM GEE SOMEONE IS TEH HAPPY ABOUT SOMETHIN!!!11 QUICK FLAME THEM AND MAKE THEM FEEL LIEK POO SO EYE FEEL BETTAR!!!!!11 ahhh.. much gooder...
no serioulsy, if someone is happy about something, why flame them? this is soldat moments, and obviously they are happy that they got in the clan, and is a moment for them. let them have their moment instead of turing it into a flame fest, and you cant say you dont care, because if you didnt care, you wouldnt have replyed to this topic in the first place, so for a change (omg!) how about NOT flaming someone about something, because you think you are better than them, i know its gonna be rough, but try it, contrary to popular belief, its NOT bad to be nice. Thank you, have a nice day. :)

Outcast
January 10, 2006, 7:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by DrivenUndero_o

OMG! ARENT WE ALL HAPPY AND IMPRESSED! OMG HEADSTONE GOT INTO ILOA LETS ALL PARTYYY.

I think you made your point already, now you're just making a fool out of yourself heh

Deleted User
January 10, 2006, 9:43 pm
ZOMG,OMG! GJ! PROUD TO HAVE YOU IN SOLDAT COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Im a fool then. =) And I could care less ^^

Gortaak
January 10, 2006, 10:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by Outcast
I think you made your point already, now you're just making a fool out of yourself heh

Antifate
January 11, 2006, 12:08 am
Meh, people are such asses these days, it's all because of Bush. :-P

Deleted User
January 11, 2006, 12:16 am
BUSH IS THE DEVIL!

Leo Da Lunerfox
January 11, 2006, 1:57 am
See? I'm glad you two girls finally found something in common :D

Deleted User
January 11, 2006, 2:17 am
Shhh its ok Luner.. shh...

Deleted User
January 11, 2006, 4:23 am
quote:Originally posted by Gortaakwow, arent you just a little snappy.. OH EM GEE SOMEONE IS TEH HAPPY ABOUT SOMETHIN!!!11 QUICK FLAME THEM AND MAKE THEM FEEL LIEK POO SO EYE FEEL BETTAR!!!!!11 ahhh.. much gooder...
no serioulsy, if someone is happy about something, why flame them? this is soldat moments, and obviously they are happy that they got in the clan, and is a moment for them. let them have their moment instead of turing it into a flame fest, and you cant say you dont care, because if you didnt care, you wouldnt have replyed to this topic in the first place, so for a change (omg!) how about NOT flaming someone about something, because you think you are better than them, i know its gonna be rough, but try it, contrary to popular belief, its NOT bad to be nice. Thank you, have a nice day. :)

Some of us arent snappy, I just dont see much of a point of making the topic, and im sure others can agree.

Leo Da Lunerfox
January 11, 2006, 4:56 am
perhaps she feels like it has a point, who are you to dictate what she can post or what she can't? Perhaps getting into a clan is one of her better moments in Soldat, a milestone of achievement? Sure, to you it might mean nothing, but to her, it might mean alot. Just because you feel it's not worth the time doesn't mean others do. So please, if you have nothing constructive to say, don't post.

Gortaak
January 11, 2006, 5:25 am
quote:
Some of us arent snappy, I just dont see much of a point of making the topic, and im sure others can agree.

no i wasnt talking about you, it was more directed towards DrivinUnder, he seems to have a hard on for this thread lol :p

celo
January 11, 2006, 6:12 am
driven = girl :P (seriously)

iloa vs oc! fun fun! i'm still waiting for an fcw :(

GhOuLy
January 11, 2006, 2:58 pm
IMHO it's much more fun to read a topic like this, instead of the 1000th "ROFLMFAOPIMP ME GOTZ BRT DOUBLEKILL !!!!1!1!1111" Thread.

Deleted User
January 11, 2006, 3:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by ExtacideCongrats? While you're at it, go e-mail MM you've made it in too. I understand the enthusiasm, but does it really require you to make a topic on it?

Probably because this section is for soldat moments? This is one of the better topics in here for ages, Extracide.

Chonoryoku
January 12, 2006, 1:48 am
quote:Originally posted by Gortaakno i wasnt talking about you, it was more directed towards DrivinUnder, he seems to have a hard on for this thread lol :p
omg yu didnt kno drvnundr wuz a girl omg loooooooolololol.

Yeah. She's a girl.

Now I sorta want to get a scrim with ILOA... why do I never see any ILOA members on? D:

Deleted User
January 12, 2006, 2:03 am
I see them around, its just that they dont scrim...
Everytime I ask I get ignored. O wells

Leo Da Lunerfox
January 12, 2006, 2:24 am
quote:Originally posted by Leo Da LunerfoxYeah, which is why you guys shouldn't really ask me during week days.

I have much more important school work to attend to during the weekdays, and I can only devote myself wholly to Soldat 1 day a week.

Gortaak
January 12, 2006, 2:28 am
quote:Originally posted by Chonoryokuquote:Originally posted by Gortaakno i wasnt talking about you, it was more directed towards DrivinUnder, he seems to have a hard on for this thread lol :p
omg yu didnt kno drvnundr wuz a girl omg loooooooolololol.

Yeah. She's a girl.

Now I sorta want to get a scrim with ILOA... why do I never see any ILOA members on? D:

oh well, its kinda hard to tell if someone is a chick or not through a computer...
and im always on, usually in Leos, m00s or {SEAL} servers

Deleted User
January 12, 2006, 8:32 pm
o_o

Deleted User
January 14, 2006, 7:01 pm
When I play Soldat, I think about real life...

"DIE CHLOE DIE!!!!!"

Uhmn.. then again maybe not...

*BANG BANG BANG BANG*

Deleted User
January 27, 2006, 4:56 am
Uh How do I get in a clan? I have been playing soldat for a while now and I consider
my self to be a great player.

Gortaak
January 27, 2006, 7:38 am
go to the clan recruitment forum and make a post :) or look for clans that are recuiting and follow thier directions

lithium
January 27, 2006, 2:06 pm
Congratulations on getting into a clan. Good luck, have fun, the clan experience is infinitely more enjoyable than being freelance in my opinion.

tRaQs
January 31, 2006, 3:23 am
 Quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderI dont want to be mean but everytime I ask you guys for a scrim or something. ILOA says hes busy -_-. Hes usually doing schoolwork.

Like he said, he has his prioritys, I just asked him and we had a scrimm in a matter of ten minutes.

lithium
January 31, 2006, 8:11 pm
ohsit preferential treatment lolll

Outcast
January 31, 2006, 10:18 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by lithiumohsit preferential treatment lolll

This is your first warning. Stop spamming everywhere.

Hoodlum
February 1, 2006, 12:26 am
I wish I could be as skilled as you.