( search forums )
BugS Of WaR MoD
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your totally 1337 mods!
Deleted User
January 9, 2006, 1:02 am
this topic has ended the new mod that is up is somewere around the soldat fourms marshal ill explain this next time

Deleted User
January 9, 2006, 1:17 am
[IMAGE]

Looks cool and wacky. The small things look the interface from the LOL mod. :
The weapons look cool too, fun.

Deleted User
January 9, 2006, 1:23 am
ok 1 sec btw this is my first mod :)

Deleted User
January 9, 2006, 1:39 am
No, this is your first stealing attempt. The socom is mine, and the rest of the guns are reshaded weapons-gfx from my spec ops mod, along with the bow, flamer fist and more. Remove the download link and do not repost this mod untill you have made everything yourself not basing your mod off of mine or i will contact a moderator and have the download link removed.

I post Copyright notices at the bottom of my mods and in the readme's for a reason. I suggest you read them before stealing my mods.

Deleted User
January 9, 2006, 1:54 am
all but socom is myn in sorry ill change it as soon as possibly but
all other wepons are my creation not shadeing

Deleted User
January 9, 2006, 4:45 am
quote:Originally posted by rebkall but socom is myn in sorry ill change it as soon as possibly but

The interface weapons are my weapons-gfx weapons from the special operations mod reshaded. Stop trying to deny it, i'll inlarge them, and compare if you want to go down that road. And you posted but yet the mod link is still up. Remove the link from your post

GAMEOVER
January 9, 2006, 7:22 am
Guns are too small imo

LUNATIC COW
January 9, 2006, 12:31 pm
No one download or use this mod. The author must remove the download link.

Silent Soldier
January 9, 2006, 12:51 pm
Aw just shup up everybody, he's new to make mods.
rebk, always remember to ask first, then take. Otherwise all is okay. ;]

Deleted User
January 9, 2006, 2:00 pm
imo this is horrible. and u dint make the chainsaw either

Deleted User
January 9, 2006, 8:52 pm
nonono
ok yes the interface is yours but i just did that cause i was in a hurry i didnt hav time to change everything the chainsaaw if u see ingame is a tick not the chainsaw from swatmod im sorry feildmashal i did not take your mod fine enlarg em and show evryone ur dumb and stupid because i know u didnt make these wepons and the interface socom i didnt change so stop flaming me plz i just wanted to make a mod for my clan ok.

over and out

UGK
January 10, 2006, 12:23 am
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMquote:Originally posted by rebkall but socom is myn in sorry ill change it as soon as possibly but

The interface weapons are my weapons-gfx weapons from the special operations mod reshaded. Stop trying to deny it, i'll inlarge them, and compare if you want to go down that road. And you posted but yet the mod link is still up. Remove the link from your post

You guys Should ban him For Stealing from A Mod and not Removing his Mod.
I totally agree with Field Marshal.

and to THat guy rebk:

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
January 10, 2006, 1:00 am
Thank you UGK

And rebk, I did'nt understand a word of that. This is you last warning, remove that link, and i do mean the "updated" one because it's still obvious they have the shapes of my Spec ops mod, here is an example:

[IMAGE]

If you want to argue, fine we can argue, and I will prove you wrong at every turn that you use my mod. As you can see it is Clearly my mod and has been reshaded. Remove ALL parts of my mod including muzzle flashes and weapon outlines. My request stands and if it is not followed I will contact a moderator about this.

LUNATIC COW
January 10, 2006, 1:04 am
Grab your pitch forks and flaming torches!

January 10, 2006, 1:22 am
Close this topic. Rebk suffered enough.

damnit, so many people pretending to make mods by [CENSORED]ing other peoples' mods... and making it turn out horrible

Deleted User
January 10, 2006, 1:30 am
Oi, this is pathetic...its 100% obvious that you did, indeed steal his mod...if you were going to do that you should've gotten permission first...and if you didnt...the least you could have done was modded it so much that it isnt even noticeable...tsk tsk shame shame on you inconsiderate people out there....field marshal if i were you i would just go ahead and contact a moderator :\

Deleted User
January 10, 2006, 1:33 am
ok do u know were to get the original soldat files??? so i can just use
those wepon flash things? i didnt mean for that to be modified

Deleted User
January 10, 2006, 1:34 am
btw i updated it if u wanna see its all gone now

Deleted User
January 10, 2006, 1:46 am
ok im sorry for all this im posting a new post that has the new and improved modle of this mod i fogot to change the files that were urs so i just deleted them
over and out

The Geologist
January 10, 2006, 3:48 am
There's an edit button, looks like a pencil and paper, which sits up above your posts..you can use it to edit a post instead of posting three times in a row.

And even if you go back to the original Soldat files, these are MODS. The whole point a mod is to express your own creativity in creating guns and interfaces which are totally unique to SOldat, not just editing other peoples work, even if it's the original game graphics. Show is what you can do, not just what you can edit.