Cookie.
January 9, 2006, 4:22 pm
USA WINS 4-2 in 8th Round

JANUARY 12th 2006

Info:
Tournament Founder:Cookie
Tournament Admins:Cookie, Poop, Yukyuk
Tournament Hosts: Fractured Soldat
When: Thursday 12/01/06 10:00 p.m Eastern time, 7:00 p.m Western time, 8:00 p.m central time.

Final Roster:
Canada
- Cookie
- Reserved
- Evil-Xyz
- [IMAGE]
- Fabmanx
- Judge Man
= Che Guevera
= Blade
= Chonoryuku
= Tek
= Noz
= Ryukk
= Messiah
= Superbeast
= Leopardo
= Wormdundee
= Al Blackhawk

USA
- Poop
- Reserved
- SeanCapsAss
- Jarhead7
- Marbire
- Mancer
- Swazo
= Semagae
= El Gato
= D Shadow
= Gameover
= The Geologist
= The Devil
= Saint Cross
= Keiran
= Zessar
= Crazy Monkey
= Xenocide
= Lord Rorith
= ElWabo
= James Bond
= Invisible Guy
= Bobo da hobo
= Kazuki

Good game to all who participated :) Hopefully everyone enjoyed themselves tonight. The games were well played and we had a good turn out. I'd have to say that this tournament ran the most smoothly out of them all and now we have more ideas to make it run better the next time.. But wait soon we will have another tournament to make up for the long wait between them and to cheer up the depressing winter :p This match will be more formal and by invitation only.. so if you get chosen feel lucky and please consider coming :)

Anyways please post any fun things you found during the match :) Good screenshots, demos, funny chat logs, whatever. I know there must be some really good ones from the biggest game of flag frenzy ever in soldat, and the pit of death :)

Deleted User
January 10, 2006, 2:26 am
Zomgg let me speccc. AHhhh.

lordrohith
January 10, 2006, 3:52 am
gotta remember.. gotta remember.. gotta remember..

JiggaBlue
January 11, 2006, 4:52 am
OMg, that is on my brothers birthday, I hope we dont do anything for his bday

The Geologist
January 12, 2006, 4:31 am
Yay...glad to be back at my place in time :D

Deleted User
January 12, 2006, 2:49 pm
i hope my internet is good then, at its good times it gets 12 ping(i'm like wtf)

Deleted User
January 12, 2006, 8:01 pm
Sexy 32 slot server is up.
Ventrillo server is up.

Are you ready for some footb... I mean soldat?
Its a thursday night party...

#soldat.events on IRC at 9:30 for server information.

Ventrillo Information:
IP: 69.90.114.247
Port: 3917
Channel Name: USA and Canada (EVENT)

Chonoryoku
January 12, 2006, 8:18 pm
Aww, I might not be able to play tonight... if I'm not there I guess a spectator can take my place :|

Cookie.
January 12, 2006, 8:34 pm
Ok the MSN spamming list is ready to remind most of you tonight
If someones name is forgotten, I apologize in advance (or maybe not if I don't like you! GRR)
However to prevent this Poop is also creating a list so don't be alarmed and block us on msn when we add you :)

If the details don't go out there they will certainly be posted on #soldat.events and possibly in the #soldat.forums

Borus
January 12, 2006, 9:25 pm
Damn you, That's 5AM for me... STUPID CAT I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT ITTTT >_____<

lordrohith
January 12, 2006, 11:51 pm
I cant make it , too much work.......

maybe a spec can take my place

Deleted User
January 13, 2006, 12:25 am
thats 9:30 eastern, right?
7:30 central...

btw i'm having trouble conecting on irc...

Xurich
January 13, 2006, 12:57 am
quote:Originally posted by semagaethats 9:30 eastern, right?
7:30 central...

btw i'm having trouble conecting on irc...
It's 10 PM Eastern, 8 PM Central. What happens when you try to connect to IRC? Be more specific.

Deleted User
January 13, 2006, 2:05 am
its fixxed, it was saying couldn't read connection

Deleted User
January 13, 2006, 3:08 am
Gah! No one is on the events channel and I don't know the pass. Help meh!

Edit: Gotz it.

UGK
January 13, 2006, 3:09 am
NOES! I WANTED TO WATCH THIS SO BAD! if theres another one...Im gonna sign up for the next one with US and or Mexico...oh And Can

The Geologist
January 13, 2006, 4:35 am
f*ck!!!

I left in the afternoon to pick up my friend from the bus station, and I came back too late to play. :( Sorry Americanos.

nfsjunkie91
January 13, 2006, 4:46 am
its going rite now geo

The Geologist
January 13, 2006, 4:47 am
I know it is...servers full, I've been trying to get in on the last two maps. It's okay if I miss it, my own fault.

Saint-Cross
January 13, 2006, 5:02 am
I couldn't get in because I don't have IRC or the ability to download it. -_-; This sucks.

Source
January 13, 2006, 5:35 am
man, that was great. usa finally won :D

GAMEOVER
January 13, 2006, 6:04 am
GGs canada, I had a blast!

Deleted User
January 13, 2006, 6:07 am
USA is teh winnar!!!

Ill post a extensive and detailed report of the Awesomeness tommorow :D.

crazymonkey
January 13, 2006, 6:07 am
Fun games

Cookie.
January 13, 2006, 6:18 am
Good games to both sides :) I hope everyone had fun... Post your screenshots and demos you might have taken

Deleted User
January 13, 2006, 6:23 am
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.Good games to both sides :) I hope everyone had fun... Post your screenshots and demos you might have taken

Im gonna post a big report tommorow :). All the screens and demos.

The Geologist
January 13, 2006, 6:30 am
I would have had more fun playing the last round :p But I was late, so I'm lucky I played at all..and it rocked, so I'm glad I did. Good one all around.

celo
January 13, 2006, 6:30 am
GGs! I want to see a demo of Snakebite! Uh if readers haven't figured it out already...

USA won.

4-2-2 I believe.

b2b 1-0 usa
laos 7-0 canada
snakebite 1-1
maya 2-0 usa
voland 2-2
nuubia 4-3 usa
ash 5-0 canada
run 1-0 usa

caps
usa 11
canada 18

usa wins!

Cookie.
January 13, 2006, 6:43 am
Wow we crushed you overall in caps :P I think our main problems were small slip ups when it was close

Phaylanx
January 13, 2006, 6:45 am
to bad u werent using the old sctfl rules :P

Judge_Man
January 13, 2006, 6:56 am
Hehe It was just awesome!
Hope you make some more cause it's really really fun.

Notkeiran
January 13, 2006, 7:00 am
Woot that rocked man. My favorite part was when we had a Flag Frenzy, that kicked ass :). GGs

crazymonkey
January 13, 2006, 7:09 am
Laos was a disaster. O_O

Other than that some really close ones.

XenocidE
January 13, 2006, 7:12 am
Those games rocked. Most fun i've had playing soldat in quite some time. It was a nice change of pace.

Yukwunhang
January 13, 2006, 10:17 am
:((((((

_Mancer_
January 13, 2006, 11:45 am
Hooray!

Deleted User
January 13, 2006, 12:04 pm
Yay :D

Deleted User
January 13, 2006, 3:29 pm
WEWT! :D

JiggaBlue
January 13, 2006, 4:49 pm
Only if I didn't have to be gone for the first 5 rounds =\

Deleted User
January 13, 2006, 5:16 pm
I feel your pain Ryukk, I only got to play one round. At least that one was fun though. Nuubia is my favorite map, so, yay!

Listening to everyone on vent as I used the saw was hilarious.

quote:"I bet he uses the saw"
"He'd better not, but I bet he does too"
"Omg he's using the saw"
"Holy sh*t he is"
"Oh! Double kill! Nice!"
"He's gonna cap! He's gonna saw-cap!"
"AHAHAHAH Yes! I can't believe he made it with a saw!"
"Go Swazo! GoGoGoGO!!!"
"He's using M79 and saw"
"Really? Hmm"
"Omfg he's got a f*ckin minigun. Aahahahahaha"
"Oh crap! He's got the flag again!"
"Run man run!

Ahahahaha

nfsjunkie91
January 13, 2006, 5:27 pm
That was awesome, too bad i missed the last couple of rounds. stupid parents making me go to bed :P

All the demos i have from USA vs Canada, 9 of em.
it is suggested you put them in the freecam mode, because i didn't exactly focus on the most important ppl :P
clicky

invisableguy
January 13, 2006, 8:48 pm
Great Games Canada, hope we get to do this again soon

Deleted User
January 13, 2006, 9:26 pm
We would have won Snakebite if it wasn't for the 13 year old.......

Good, fun games. Laos was rapefest ;d

Play of the match goes to invisableguy for his double chainsaw kill + flag return on Nuubia. (He may have gotten a cap right then too, but I'm not sure.)

D Shadow
January 13, 2006, 9:39 pm
GGG

Chonoryoku
January 13, 2006, 9:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by NozWe would have won Snakebite if it wasn't for the 13 year old.......Che Guevara, you mean?

Anyways, I was there for the first one and a half games but then I had to go. D:

USA got ever so lucky on B2B, I can't believe it. -_-

Deleted User
January 13, 2006, 10:12 pm
Ill post my demos once I get a good place to upload them :p.

Round 1: ctf_B2b = USA wins 1-0
Round MVP: Mancer
Comment: First round of the match, overall I thought it was relatively slow. I personally did pretty bad this round -_-(But spectral made up for me with his l33t azn skills :O). Around 5 minutes into the round D Shadow grabbed the flag and took it to the middle area, mancer then picked it up and went low, with me and spectral guarding mancer and invisableguy and D shadow defending top, we got the first and only cap of the round. Ofcourse, there was some help from Canada's mistakes here, as with the flag loose low, and both Messiah and Wormdundee had a chance to run away with it. Wormdundee suicided and Messiah went backwards instead of forward by mistake. :D:D
[IMAGE]

Round 2: ctf_Laos = Canada wins 7-0
Round MVP: Judge_Man
Comment: Well, USA got owned on this round. As simple as that. USA didnt have a horrible lineup out there, but compared to canadas lineup, it was bad. Judgeman seriously raped this round... but according to mancer, it was because he used m79 :P.
[IMAGE]

Round 3: ctf_Snakebite = Tie 1-1
Round MVP: GAMEOVER
Comment: USA put out a decent lineup out there with mostly new players. Canada had a powerful lineup with 4 veterans. Started off a stalement the first half of the match. Around the midpoint Canada got a big cap. 2 minutes later both teams got the opposing teams flag. It was now whether Canada can defend thier flag carrier long enough for the win, or USA can return the flag for a cap while not allowing canada to return the flag. with 1 minute left, Gameover gets a huge return, going through 4 people and killing Starbucks to tie the match. The rest of the match was a stalemate.
[IMAGE]

Round 4: ctf_Maya = USA wins 2-0
Round MVP: Mancer
Comment: Better round for me :P, whew. Anyways, USA got a extremely fast cap by Mancer 1 minute into the match. This significantly turned the tide for the entire match as know Canada was playing catchup. Poop and Columbiano didnt let anything get through from top. And although Jarvizzle kept grabbing our flag from the lower route, the furthest he got to with it was midfield. Good general teamwork and a early cap won this round for the USA. Whenever Canada team grabbed the flag, someone was there to return it. One funny thing that happened this round was the ghost soldat. (A little black soldat which spawns out of nowhere sometimes). This soldat spawned for both teams and did some interesting stuff here and there, for example, at one point when Cookie was about to grab the flag, the flag popped up and fell right onto the ghost, who was then holding it and prevented cookie from grabbing it, this led to some good laughs and some whining from Cookie :P. But if Cookie even capped that time, USA would have still won the round, and it was eventually evened out because around the end the ghost was also holding Canada's flag.
[IMAGE]

Round 5: ctf_Voland = TIE 2-2
Round MVP: Noz
Comment: Very good start for Canada on this map, getting a quick 2-0 lead. Noz played the match very nicely, grabbing both of those caps. After the first 2 minutes, it looked like this match was going downhill for USA, with almost everyone on the USA team struggling to get kills and already falling behind 2-0, but a good comeback was made. Eventually, USA got a relatively quiet cap to make it 2-1. The last cap for the tie was the hardest. Both teams holding flag, and with superbeast coming from teh roof and Blade going low with the m79, it looked like Canada was definately going to return the flag first as they entirely pinned USA team into their spawn area. Wave after Wave of Canada's players came, and came close to returning the flag about 50 times. But eventually Mancer sneaked through, with nobody noticing him, he swooped into Canadas base and returned the flag for the tie.
[IMAGE]

Round 6: ctf_Nuubia = USA wins 4-3
Round MVP: Invisableguy & Swazo
Comment: All im going to say here is CHAINSAW. D shadow gets the first cap of this map relatively quietly, but quiet was far from what the rest of the round would be. We would see Swazo popping out that chainsaw + Minigun combo and getting some awesome flag grabs while Invisableguy made possibly what can be considered one of the best plays ever. With Canada team grabbing the flag and running 1 inch away from capping, invisableguy comes out of nowhere to get a double chainsaw kill + Flag return + flag capture. Although Canada eventually made a comeback to make it 4-3, they came just 1 capture short of a tie. Starbucks (AKA Tai My Shu) Was the main victim of both swazo and invisable guys chainsaw. I think D shadow should also get some recognition here as although the match was stolen by the awesome chainsaws, he really was solid throughout the round and got 2 out of USA teams 4 captures.
[IMAGE]

Round 7: ctf_Ash = CANADA wins 5-0
Round MVP: Superbeast/Blade/Cookie
Comment: Canada's superb teamplay and USA's horrible teamplay can be seen in the result of this match. Although a stalemate was happening throughout the first 5 minutes, after the midway point of the match, canada basically ran away. Our players had immense trouble holding off superbeast, Blade and Cookie top, while I was having trouble running away with thier flag. Eventually USA team just became wild and disorganized and that led to 3 more Canadien caps which made the final score 5-0...
[IMAGE]

Round 8: ctf_Run = USA wins 1-0
Round MVP: Invisableguy & Kazuki
Comment: At this point, this round was basically a Must win situation for Canada. If they lose this round, they lose the entire match. And putting it that way, I was surprised of the lineup Canada put up there. My guess was that they were probably trying to tie this round with the lineup and were saving thier best lineup for the last round, which they would then have to win for the tie. Overall, this match was a stalemate for the entire round, the real action happened in the final 3 minutes. With around 3 minutes left, both teams get hte opposing teams map. Now it was a race to who holds and who returns. Kazuki does a awesome job of holding the flag for the final 3 minutes of this round, while invisableguy made a awesome return on a rush to get the final capture by Kazuki. This cap would be the most important as it won the match for USA. GG Canada.
[IMAGE]

Kazuki
January 13, 2006, 10:35 pm
Good games. Sorry I sucked the first two rounds. :P

Spectral
January 13, 2006, 11:12 pm
God has blessed America once again. And Canada sux :Q

ok..my comments on the match..
B2b: This is how a battle of such epic proportions should truly begin. A very suspensful bloodbath ensued, with Canada running a 3 up 2 down formation while the USA went with a 4 up 1 down at the start of the round. Spectral was sent low to provide much needed reinforcement to Poop. The cap was documented by Poop above, with quality defending one can expect from the USA players covering the flag carrier and base. At one point, the server locked up for approx. 30 seconds with whining ensueing from both parties. Fortunately the game went on. I believe the excuse from wormdundee about his timely suicide and subsequent rejection of flag capture was that he lagged just after he threw a nade as he was at the American flag, causing him to selfkill after the lag subsided. Anyways, USA held up to win the crucial first map and set the tone for the rest of the war and gain the initial momentum

Laos: Perhaps riding high with overconfidence from B2b, USA floundered in the following map, getting behind and never having a chance to respond. I cannot comment much on this match since I was afk, but it was reported that only 2 of the 5 American soldiers were using ventrilo at the time (which was the approved mode of communication for this match), causing a significant disadvantage for the Americans. After this round, a distraught American soldier told me that Cookeh had designed a plan for this round that the USA did not know how to counter. Canada dispelled all notions that they would go down easily in this massacre on footing with that in Boston, 1770.

Snakebite: How would USA handle the trouncing delivered in Laos by Canada? With a well fought match using relatively inexperienced players. Indeed, when I first looked at the conflicting lineups this round, I was expecting a Canadian victory, however I was mistaken. The American players held up very well, not giving up when Canada claimed the first cap, and persevered in a true Lincoln-esque fashion, coming up with a well deserved tie as the conclusion of this map.

Maya: All tied in rounds won, both squads knew that this map was critical, and I mean critical. USA seemed to want the victory more this map, not allowing an inch for the Canadian worms to wriggle. When the omenous Black Man reared his mysterious face on the Canadian side, I knew that the match had already been decided. The Black Man used his voodoo powers to cajole the Canadian flag into his iron fisted grasp and remained as a statue underneath the Canadian base for the latter half of the round. Even if Canada managed to secure the American flag, they would have had to take out the Black Man...not a simple task. Near the end of the round, the Black Man was killed, but the damage had already been done and USA took a comfortable win.

Voland: Angered by the possibility of the Black Man conspiring with the Americans, Canada was fueled to bring the match back to a tie. They came out with a 2 cap lead but USA did not falter. Calling on strength from their forefathers, the Americans mounted a rousing comeback, deadlocking the match at 2-2. During much of the second half of this map, both flags were in their enemy's grasp, and that's where they remained at the close of the round.

Nuubia: Still with a one round lead over Canada, USA attempted to widen the cap over the quivering Canucks. Employing rather unconventional tactics, Invisibleguy and Swazo used the power of the Chainsaw to lead their team to victory. I will stand by Poop in proclaiming Invisibleguy's chainsaw [double kill+flag return+flag capture] combo as the greatest feat of a single man in American Soldat History. He is expected to receive a Medal of Honor for his display of outstanding bravory and valor. Fearing the jagged blade of the chainsaw, Canada could not muster the poise to tie this round, and USA came out on top once again.

Ash (I was afk): For Canada, the match now entered into a must-win situation. One more loss would mean ultimate failure and a great shot to the gut. Knowing this, Canada brough out a strong lineup against the American team who had some room to give. Cookie seems to have used his mastermind abilities to concoct another winning strategy to guide Canada to victory. Not only did USA seem to be outmatched physically, but also mentally.

Run (I was afk): It was now time for USA to close the door on this battle, and finish off Canada for good. The Canadian team seemed weak in this final round, all with <1.0 k:d ratios. Nonetheless, they kept it close with the flag stalemate, but the Americans managed to overcome the Canadian defenses to return the flag and come out with the only capture of this suspenseful round. As the final seconds ticked off the clock, cheers could be heard across the fruited plains and the purple mountain majesties from ecstatic onlookers throughout America. It was a glorious moment to behold.

Final Analysis: Overall, total team management on the America front seems to have brought it to victory. The maps Canada won were both by authoritative margins, but the maps USA won were never over a 2 cap advantage. USA, led by a wise and able-minded Poop (that sounds so weird..) used lineups which would get the job done. They were well motivated to get through those nail-biter rounds and come out with ties or victories. Congratulations to both prestigious nations on a well mannered match well played on both accounts. God Bless America.

For those who love mystery and intrigue, contemplate the hand of the Black Man. His presence during Maya may have plagued the Canadians and decisively turned the tides for the Americans. I would not be too surprised if high-rollers in the American Soldat underground paid off the elusive Black Man to aid their forces. And do not forget that the Black Man only comes out from the shadows when the dawn of Friday the 13th is near...

GAMEOVER
January 13, 2006, 11:23 pm
I dont know who voted/nominated/choose me for MVP on Snakebite but thanks, I really liked our lineup in that map (Snakebite) even though it ended in a tie.

Mancer was amazeing as expected, but there was someone in the US vent channel that seemed to be the silent leader for us all not sure who the guy was calling lineups but you did a really good job man! I could go on and on about congradulate everyone individually but thatll take too long.

As for Canada these games were super close, Blade really caught my attn as did quite a few others. I didnt hear any whining or excuses from either side. Canada had some really good players and players who I thought were average proved me wrong. Anyway ggs Canada that was the most fun ive had in a long time!

Deleted User
January 13, 2006, 11:52 pm
quote:When the omenous Black Man reared his mysterious face on the Canadian side, I knew that the match had already been decided. The Black Man used his voodoo powers to cajole the Canadian flag into his iron fisted grasp and remained as a statue underneath the Canadian base for the latter half of the round. Even if Canada managed to secure the American flag, they would have had to take out the Black Man...not a simple task. Near the end of the round, the Black Man was killed, but the damage had already been done and USA took a comfortable win.

HAHAHHAHAHA Man... Lol.. good stuff right there :p

zEZZAR
January 13, 2006, 11:56 pm
GG Canada, awsome games, i hope the USA wins next Canada v. USA, we prolly will...

Deleted User
January 14, 2006, 1:59 am
I really wanna see Invis's awesome play, I didn't get to see it well in the demos or in-game. X(

It's almost ironic that for almost the entire match I was trying to do what Poop said and not use the saw. I just couldn't manage to select another secondary in time, most likely because I am unable to aim my cursor in any way whatsoever.

One of these days I hope to actually be able to participate for a large part of the event, even if I'm just speccing. One round is never enough when it comes to these battles.

SO EPIC! AHHH!!!

Cookie.
January 14, 2006, 5:49 pm
MVP on Laos should be Maximus... Maximus didn't let anyone through while he was on defence and is what kept us in the lead for the whole map. I mean Judge Man did awesome and so did everyone else on our team, but I think Maximus deserved it more

Deleted User
January 14, 2006, 6:10 pm
Lol Cookie, yeah after the first cap I noticed that 3 of your men camped in the base. I tried to get out but you guys didnt let me. GG.

And yeah there was only 2 people in vent.

I was like.. TOP! LOW!

*crickets sounding in the background*

<_< Wow its quiet.

_Mancer_
January 14, 2006, 6:49 pm
GO destroyed snakebite, judgeman pwned laos

wormdundee
January 14, 2006, 8:17 pm
I raped Ash, I don't know how many times I returned the flag there, but crap it was close a lot of times.

Yay for me.

Judge_Man
January 14, 2006, 8:43 pm
YEah on Ash i don't remember if it was still 0-0 but you had the blue flag in your base and tried to cap it for like 1 min and a half! It was so funny to see how the blue were rushing to return it which eventually happened.

you = red team

Psyl3ntShad0w
January 14, 2006, 10:30 pm
njs: you uploaded the wrong demos...you're missing some maps and what not.

Outcast
January 15, 2006, 1:30 am
In my eyes USA got pwned.

Cookie.
January 15, 2006, 1:54 am
Here is a fun image for you from the after events :)
[IMAGE]

READYY SETTT FIREE!!!

I will post some more nice images later when I get the time :)

Deleted User
January 15, 2006, 2:44 am
Wish I could have stayed for all the fun stuff afterwards, but I had to go to bed :(

At least I won those 3 Flag Frenzy matches ;)

vash763
January 15, 2006, 2:47 am
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.Here is a fun image for you from the after events :)
[IMAGE]

READYY SETTT FIREE!!!

I will post some more nice images later when I get the time :)

yum, 2 cursors

Deleted User
January 15, 2006, 3:23 am
I believe he cropped two images and put them together because on the soldat screen its impossible to capture both sides on one screen.

Lol cookie that was pretty funny :P.

btw, Im the third guy from the top on the left side :D. Im gonna post all my flag frenzy demos relatively soon, they were massive and have some good movie material :Q.

Notkeiran
January 15, 2006, 7:02 pm
Woot, I come out on the left side. The second one from the top. Hurrraaa!!

wormdundee
January 15, 2006, 9:36 pm
I am the very top dude on the left.

Just so everyone knows for sure what happened on B2B with that suicide.

The flag was sitting right in that little tunnel bit beneath Bravo's flag area. I was running towards it and threw a nade into the area behind it. However, as so often happens I threw a second nade that fell really short. I saw it sitting right beside the flag so I thought I would jet up and wait for it to explode. Unfortunately, the sonuva[CENSORED] game chose that exact moment to lock up for about a second, it didn't detect me pressing the jets and I wasn't sure where I was going to end up. Then, when the game came back into motion, surprise, I was dead.

It sucks mucho asso.

Deleted User
January 16, 2006, 7:06 pm
Snakebite was fun as hell, after killing like 3 guys to return the flag Starbucks/Che Guevara/legolas/whateverhisnameis grabbed the flag through a polygon... We were lucky to get that one back. I pwned Judge_Man on Run and he knows it. =)

Judge_Man
January 16, 2006, 8:12 pm
Hahaha yeah i have to agree. I couldn'T hit anything at that point, it's like everything what happening really fast and my reaction time was really slow.

Cookie.
January 16, 2006, 9:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by ElGat0Snakebite was fun as hell, after killing like 3 guys to return the flag Starbucks/Che Guevara/legolas/whateverhisnameis grabbed the flag through a polygon... We were lucky to get that one back. I pwned Judge_Man on Run and he knows it. =)

That was what lost us that round... he didn't know how to get back up to the flag spawn :p

Deleted User
January 22, 2006, 6:32 pm
I was just joking anyways but it was really fun.