( search forums )
ctf, dm, htf and other type map "hypercube":)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
~SnipeR~
January 9, 2006, 9:17 pm
yeah, i know u missed me:) did i promised to make a very closed-gameplay map soon? take it! ctf_hypercube is made according to film with the same name. so it has same background and all of the surrounding:)if u watched film-this could help u to orient in unusual theme faster. MAP IS MADE JUST FOR FUN! i warned u:).dont blame me if u not like it, this just the respond to that people that like really "closed" gameplay (like echo_trail. if not he this map could never exist:P its my personal revenge:D ). map is a labyrinth, full of surprises and false flags.

screen:[URL]
in-game screen:[URL]

map:[URL]

---------
edited:im sorry if u see something rude about that type of response, echo, but i really needed to do that

Avarax
January 9, 2006, 9:52 pm
3 letters: omg

it's simply senseless, but funny, though not playable. contrasts are much too strong.

actually 4/10, but 5/10 for your effort ;)

viggoloniggolo
January 10, 2006, 8:58 am
Im making a climb map based on the movie! its gonna rock lol.Really. Ps, real hard one

nice scenery thow, im'a gonna use it

rate 4/10

~SnipeR~
January 10, 2006, 12:29 pm
omg, avarax! u gave me 5/10 for THIS?! too generous xD. no im seriously. I was making this map abot 1.5 hours:). i didnt imagine that it looks that good, thx. actually i was planning this as just an idea for theme. when some people sayd bad things about my maps i just try to make a quick respond, this "map" is one them.

to viggolo: why are u blame everyone for everithing? even when people dont take their map work as serious job?
"you loser, im making a climb map based on the movie!" why? see no reason here to call me loser. dont get it actually, what are u so proud of? making stupid climbing map? i dont care if u do that. i dont care if you are doing map with a name of a map that is already done by me. if you have no usefull tips and commentarys to say about a map then just please stop advertising and talking useless bull[CENSORED]

viggoloniggolo
January 10, 2006, 12:49 pm
i started earlier than you (2days) and check my signature, it has been like that for 2 days (the text part)

but the movie rocks lol! im making boxes different colours aswell, if you saw cube v.1

Avarax
January 10, 2006, 4:30 pm
viggoloniggolo simply needs a ban.

Mothafix
January 10, 2006, 5:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by Avaraxviggoloniggolo simply needs a ban.

Simply agreed. I really hate that spam everywhere.. And i'm-important-than-you attitude

Over and out. -Mothafix (lol)

Avarax
January 10, 2006, 5:54 pm
oh he cut that evil stuff out, that clever [CENSORED]

viggoloniggolo
January 10, 2006, 5:57 pm
8-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
hahahahahahahahaha

Raptor
January 12, 2006, 3:58 pm
WTH is that? Man, this is the weirdest map I've ever seen and I sincerely didn't like it, but I have to admit that the look of it is funny xD