( search forums )
Need Help With Waypoints
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
Rizer910
January 10, 2006, 4:36 am
Ok everyone listen up. Heres the thing, and before u go thinking o noob i want do anthing for someone who never even tried, this isnt the case. Anyway, me and my friends decided to make a soldat mapping group. I will be doing the main mapping and they will be following me up. The catch is, I have tried countlessly over and over to waypoint my, and our maps. I have read numerous tutorials and have found my self totally confused. I checked other sights, and even read the soldat mapmaker manual. I Just Can't Get It Right!!! So, I'm looking for any good Waypointers who can waypoint some of our maps out of kindness. My group would really apprieciate this as our maps are very boring do too the fact that we all play under a router and are unable to host. Like i said before, i dont care if ur a pro waypointer, or if you just know how to. (without the jetting randomly in air, and the sudden stopping, and the getting stuck when they go to attack.... basically bug free) Anyone buddy who can volunteer is a swell guy/gal. Also, any map ideas would be excepted. Thanks in advance! And waypoints or no waypoints expect to sew quite a few maps from the SoldatBrothers. Pce out

-rizer910

Keron Cyst
January 10, 2006, 6:19 pm
Send me your maps (e-mail link's in my sig.). I'll show you how to wypt. by providing first-hand data (a.k.a. wypting your maps themselves) and possibly see what I can do to better them up ;-)

Soulsnipa
January 10, 2006, 6:40 pm
cool....I could do a simple waypointing tutorial for you to complete my sml tutorials.