( search forums )
ctf_vig_sucks
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Avarax
January 10, 2006, 8:20 pm
this is a funky collection of the cooooool viggoliggollloooogillloginos best quotes!

quote:Originally posted by viggoloniggololooks [CENSORED].

quote:Originally posted by viggoloniggoloyou loser, im making a climb map based on the movie already!

quote:Originally posted by viggoloniggolomapmaker is born! you are already a better mapmaker than the Geologist, who is a real biach,literally.

quote:Originally posted by Mothafixquote:Originally posted by viggoloniggolosome day you will be as good as me(sarcasm)
If Geologist shows up here, i am gonna shoot him |
|
|
v

He's already better than you

viggo replys:

quote:Originally posted by viggoloniggolo
oh, this map is okay, make more routes and shades, otherwise its a very good 3.5/10.

also make a hole in the middle of the map so I could bury Mothafix there

If you make the hole you get 10/10

i definitly favourize this one:
Arrogancy is not my line, Look in the mirrors and you will see losers.

quote:Originally posted by viggoloniggoloWatch your mouth Squall, you wouldn't want to lose your tongue, dont you?

quote:Originally posted by viggoloniggolosquall, you said that maps shouldnt be beautiful like flowers, but they shouldn't be as ugly as crap you know

mighty words to the geologist:quote:Originally posted by viggoloniggolo
the smarter finishes. I finish this discussion, its over.

And you still owe me an apology for jumping on me when you said I revived the topic, that is why I do not like you, and frankly I will hate you til I die and in my next life aswell until I find you and get my revenge.

quote:Originally posted by viggoloniggoloyou should try the maps I post here,because i dont post em all (got over 400,honestly!)

7 word post:
quote:Originally posted by viggoloniggoloplayable

quote:Originally posted by viggoloniggoloone really bad word here ->[CENSORED]er

soulsnipa:
well it appears u13 is down
viggo:
Yes, it really appears that you,13,are a down

dont we all love him?

EDIT:

Whaoooo! he just got a new avatar!!! cool!
[IMAGE]

omg i would so much like to be like him!! <3

Alamo
January 10, 2006, 8:29 pm
in before the bash pit :)

Avarax
January 10, 2006, 8:32 pm
:((

well, sadly thats the only future for this thread... i think it should be stickied.

Chakra`
January 10, 2006, 8:39 pm
Yeah, 'bout that avatar ...my doing ....kinda fluffed changing the sig too, but [CENSORED] it. First try.

Mothafix
January 10, 2006, 8:48 pm
Thanks Avarax for posting my reply :D

We luv j00 viggilinaggala<3

Pero
January 10, 2006, 9:58 pm
Viggoloniggolo should mary me :*

OutofOrder
January 10, 2006, 10:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by viggoloniggolosome day you will be as good as me(sarcasm)
If Geologist shows up here, i am gonna shoot him |
|
|
v

He's already better than you

viggo replys:

oh, this map is okay, make more routes and shades, otherwise its a very good 3.5/10.

also make a hole in the middle of the map so I could bury Mothafix there

If you make the hole you get 10/10

I actually laughed at that one when i read it the first time.
You have to give credit to the kid (because he has to be a 10 year-old kid, can't find another explanation): he tries hard at annoying. I think that's what makes him so adorable. xD
Too bad it becomes irritating at the end.

Deleted User
January 10, 2006, 11:25 pm
he made 400 maps?? someone should remove his PC for his own good

The Geologist
January 10, 2006, 11:28 pm
Classic. You managed to capture the true feeling of his immature, backwards nature. I tip my hat to you Avarax.

Edit: So he's not gone yet? Awww..too bad.

nfsjunkie91
January 10, 2006, 11:46 pm
heh, i made the viggy hate thread already! :P he gets annoying though, and his maps are pretty bad. oh and geoligist? your links are broked. XD

Keron Cyst
January 10, 2006, 11:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by Alamoin before the bash pit :)

He still has yet to post in here xD

numgun
January 11, 2006, 12:11 am
yep, where is he?

viggoloniggolo
January 11, 2006, 8:52 am
bash pit, here it comes.

Echo_Trail
January 11, 2006, 10:06 am
Hehe.. ^_^ This forums will never(EVER) change..

Deleted User
January 11, 2006, 2:37 pm
viggoloniggolo is above you all and whatever he says is actually true, but you don't want to admit it becouse truth hurts and he says it in such naughty words, and it wouldn't be logical if he as the bad character would be...CORRECT! Haha, truth hurts. viggoloniggolo pwnz.

Deleted User
January 11, 2006, 3:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by TradeMAAKviggoloniggolo is above you all and whatever he says is actually true, but you don't want to admit it becouse truth hurts and he says it in such naughty words, and it wouldn't be logical if he as the bad character would be...CORRECT! Haha, truth hurts. viggoloniggolo pwnz.

We didn't want to hate viggolosomething at the first place, new forum members are allways welcome, but it's his attitude which stinks, e.g. you don't just appear and comment a map with a few words and not telling
what the author did wrong on it, you also don't want to spam other peoples topics, if you have to discuss your point with someone do it in the bash pit or via pm.
And that's what's beetwen vig and our friendship...
He just doesn't want to accept it...

viggoloniggolo
January 11, 2006, 3:56 pm
who says I dont want to accept it, you are just making worse at the moment, i can accept everything. as soon as its not my grandpa's dirty pants!!!

grand_diablo
January 11, 2006, 4:30 pm
im taking care of it, "Maturaball" (i dunno an english expression for it now, maybe final-exam-ball" or sth like that would describe it best) preparations are currently delaying me a bit.

Your time here is over, vig.