( search forums )
How the Hell!?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
martinmarta
January 11, 2006, 2:07 am
Do I join a game!

When I try to it says I need a password.

Halp...

Deleted User
January 11, 2006, 2:09 am
you either have to know the password to the server or click filter in the bottom right corner of the join game tab and filter it out to where the not passworded box is checked :D

martinmarta
January 11, 2006, 2:24 am
Kay. Sorry. I get uber mad with this hard technology.

Where is the not passworded box?

Deleted User
January 11, 2006, 3:00 am
hard technology?, ok you start the program via the shortcut on the desktop. you then enter the game. after the intro movie select the type of game you want to play and the number of bots and press "start game". you should now be in a game with bots. enjoy, i suggest playing this for a while before goin on to online

MWTBDLTR
January 11, 2006, 3:01 am
Yeah it depend on if your trying to enter a private server that needs to have a password. Thats what they are for, and they seem to be doing thier job :-)

Keron Cyst
January 11, 2006, 4:58 am
Filter Options

It's in the bottom-right of the menu. Just look around a bit next time.

Chakra`
January 11, 2006, 7:53 am
martinmarta, you're not the first nor the last to be new to Soldat with a bucketload of questions to ask. For beginners to the game, such questions are already catered for.

Theres a brief introduction to joining (and creating) servers in the Soldat Manual, which is in your Soldat folder or on www.soldat.pl

Also, look around these forums. Use the search function. Check specifically named sub-forums dedicated to helping with basic questions such as these, like the 'Beginner's Guide' thread in the Soldat Guide sub-forum, just above general discussions.

Look before asking next time, ok pal?