( search forums )
damn lag
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
January 11, 2006, 11:31 am
one damn thing i hate is laggy servers, seens in 1.3.1 players ping is above 200 on every server...
anyway one thing i hate(and u must hate to) is when you got a m79 or barret and u shoot it to kill one guy, the problem is that due to the lag he doesnt die, so u throw some nades but he doesnt die again, so if he has a m79 and its u, bum, youre dead, and i get an anger attack, since that dumbass runs away ,happy, u shoot him he is alive(nades to), he shoot you, and youre dead

Also lag makes nades almost inefective(<error?) so u can throw the nades u want, make a party with them, but they dont kill-
Lag in ctf games really piss me off when i try to kill the gut that got the flag...
oh yell, lag is the perfect thing if i had a good day...

Deleted User
January 11, 2006, 9:22 pm
Thats not just lag, it happens in perfectly non-lagging servers. Its an issue with the game evidently, which I unfortanately experience often aswell.

Deleted User
January 11, 2006, 11:49 pm
I can relate to this...

Gortaak
January 11, 2006, 11:59 pm
yeah, but hes also talking about 200+ ping on every server, so it is lag as well, so unregistering shots, + lag = teh suck :(

Antifate
January 12, 2006, 12:19 am
Feh lag makes grenade boosting 200% easier. I hope you're not one of those people who think "WHOA MY GOD, GRENADE BOOST IS TEH HAXOR!!!" It does screw up the game here and there, but really it's no trouble. Just a bit messy with the nade, but ruger hardly ever screws up :). Yes, I am trying to convert you.

Deleted User
January 30, 2006, 5:38 am
I hate lag. I only search for servers where the lag-o-meter is, at the most, on yellow.

Deleted User
January 30, 2006, 9:54 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Sergeant_SpazI hate lag. I only search for servers where the lag-o-meter is, at the most, on yellow.

from now on I am not going to call it the big red dot!

a-4-year-old
January 31, 2006, 12:41 am
i was playing my own server and got stuck in the map i was testing (i guess i dont make good maps
:( anyway...) i decided to nade to death instead of the normal /BRUTALKILL i threw my 2 nades and walked over them. than i was at more than 3/4 health i was all like wtf! but than i did a burutal kill like always :(

- Tek -
February 2, 2006, 9:27 pm
lol yesterday this server lagged really bad, but everyone had great pings. At one point you couldn't kill anyone, and some said "lol everyone's hacking"!

lithium
February 3, 2006, 12:02 am
I love going in Euro servers, it's such great practice for cw's in euro/laggy servers.

Deleted User
February 3, 2006, 12:59 am
laggy battles are damn damn damn damn damn damn...
lol its hard to kill there

GAMEOVER
February 3, 2006, 4:11 am
Lag is something that will NEVER go away learn to play with it. Generally, I tend to favor autos in laggy situations.

Deleted User
February 3, 2006, 9:12 pm
great1 you won the peanut!

Outcast
February 3, 2006, 11:24 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Carlitosgreat1 you won the peanut!

First warning, don't spam.

Deleted User
February 27, 2006, 11:08 pm
This really sucks. I just got my new computer:

athlon 3800+ dual core
geforce 5600 with 250 megs of ram
ect.

and cause of my stupid connection i lag all over the place making soldat not fun multiplayer.

Outcast
February 28, 2006, 7:19 am
And that was really relavant to the 1 month old topic? Topic closed.