( search forums )
ctf_vig_Lombard
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
viggoloniggolo
January 11, 2006, 6:00 pm
ctf_vig_lombard
by ViGGoLoNiGGoLo

Description: something fun and new for you digest people! new \"skinny\" design aswell, enjoy.
no waypoints, but someone should add.... For additional information click here.

Overview:
[IMAGE]
http://sml.u13.net/maps/overview/ctf_vig_lombard.PNG.png

Download: Click Here

Make sure to rate my map: Click Here

Any further comments? Click Here

Post "automated" by SML
--Please visit SML for more maps/resources/tutorials: http://sml.u13.net

[IMAGE]

ctf__vig_lombard2
by ViGGoLoNiGGoLo
Description: upgraded version of lombard, more scenery added!!!!!. For additional information click here.

Overview:
[IMAGE]
http://sml.u13.net/maps/overview/ctf_vig_lombard2.PNG.png

Download: Click Here

Make sure to rate my map: Click Here.

Any further comments? Click Here.

Map post automated by SML
--Please visit SML for more maps/resources/tutorials: http://sml.u13.net

As you can see, these here are the lombard2 ingame screenshotties
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

peemonkey
January 11, 2006, 6:55 pm
looks alrgight, kick down some ingames.

Keron Cyst
January 11, 2006, 7:52 pm
Wow, that's a very weird style of shading (I'm not saying it's bad; it just looks strange to me since no other map I know of has ever used that method of separate polygon colors).

It's also probably one of the bigger maps that have showed up recently. All I have to criticize is that there is not much scenery along the ground, but I guess you can't really put much seeing that it's an evening desert map (there are grand_diablo's cacti, tho').

8.5/10

OutofOrder
January 11, 2006, 8:18 pm
I really like these kind of radical looks and radical layouts in new maps. *downloads*
This is a new map, right?

Cookie.
January 11, 2006, 8:50 pm
Viggo I must say your my favourite mapper out there right now :) Every map you make seems to have a unique style of shading and especially this one it seems like your getting much better at it.

Anyways this one has a really cool layout and awesome look as usual :) I like the way you chose to shade it. Keep up the good work on all your maps

Deleted User
January 12, 2006, 1:31 am
nice map, but please don't be a [CENSORED] to the mappers and moderators

peemonkey
January 12, 2006, 2:10 am
i second that, you need to stop going into other people's topics and insulting them by saying you're the best and supior or equal or whatever. leave that for your own topics :P

The Geologist
January 12, 2006, 2:24 am
Wow...gotta say, this is prolyl the best map I've seen from you in terms of design and shading technique. Pretty kick ass and unique. A touch too large for my taste, but that's pretty much my only qualm. Nice work.

vash763
January 12, 2006, 2:45 am
I find it to large, and it seems cramped. I don't know, keep at it man, you are very unique.

Soulsnipa
January 12, 2006, 3:08 am
im kinda puzzled why everyone thinks this map is better than some like the city one.

nfsjunkie91
January 12, 2006, 3:23 am
plz do not dis my map. :P

ontopic: looks pretty decent viggo.

Deleted User
January 12, 2006, 4:08 am
not bad, not in my taste but its deffintly something different

viggoloniggolo
January 12, 2006, 9:58 am
Thanks a lot, yes its a new map Outoforder.

inf_vig_city got deleted, thanks to some crapper-fingers moderator, but i forgive him.
I will post inf_vig_city once again soon and it is much bigger, didnt even fit in the mapmaker 1.2 largest zoom!!

I guess i should have added some tree4's in the map 8-|

Who likes and knows how to add waypoints should try it on this map
B-)

I upgraded the map! added scenery to the maximum capacity of 1.2 mapmaker. The size remains the same. Lombard saves the day 8-)

and if this texture ("ziggerzig" at the moment) is too crap-o, suggest another, but not banana nor malaga.

anyway I'm gonna post some screens of the lil upgraded lombard 2 down there somewhere and you will have to rate it by the pics and if you rate it good, i shall add the download lombard2 button aswell 8-)

Be ready (this topic was edited 7 times)

Raptor
January 12, 2006, 4:00 pm
=/ really skinny borders and weird texture... I don't like it.

Deleted User
January 12, 2006, 7:09 pm
their all up at the top....
just wait ten minutes, then release your maps, so its 1 topic to hate and not 5

Deleted User
January 12, 2006, 7:18 pm
just put it all in your first post...

viggoloniggolo
January 12, 2006, 7:24 pm
ok, try it aswell. I added scenery which makes the map quite... hairy.

And watch your mouth semagae, you will be nothing to me if you will use that tone more often.

Norris Scott
January 12, 2006, 8:43 pm
Didn't realize there was an online tone that could be used, I'll have to look into that.

Nice map, innovative concept on the shading, looks fun to me. I'll try it out.

But semagae was giving you advice, don't tell him to watch his mouth :P

vicobosa
January 13, 2006, 6:48 pm
hey..guys...i'm new at the forum...and if i make some english mistakes...forgive...couse im brasilian =p...whatever...wow guys you have so many cool maps...keep it up...
see ya... ;D

vicobosa
January 13, 2006, 6:50 pm
i'm so new i cant even put a picture to my signature and under my name...dummy me =p