( search forums )
Be very, very afraid...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Augustus
January 11, 2006, 9:40 pm
I found this site on google, and figured I'd share (warn) you about. Here are some of the funnier (scarier) pictures:

What the hell does she need a gun that big for? THERE IS NO TYRANNY IN AMERICA!
[URL]

Nothing like a quiet evening spent reclining on the couch next to your FULLY AUTOMATIC RIFLE?!
[URL]

Just disturbing...
[URL]

This must be a joke...
[URL]

And this is where I got scared.
[URL]

Are they feminist or horny?
[URL]

Now, this is just downright absurd.
[URL]

That is a man.
[URL]

Please post a response, I need to be sure I'm not the only one who thinks this is outrageous.

Dark_Noddy
January 11, 2006, 9:53 pm
/me hides

Americans are crazy ^^ (not all tho... Some are Rather nice !)

Edit:

The sit says like "Defend yourself against rapists" --> WTF !

The best one tho: Assault rifle for defence Its something strange bout the "I'll defend myself with my assault rifle" thing..

Deleted User
January 11, 2006, 9:59 pm
Now if only some of those girls were better looking D:

Melba
January 11, 2006, 10:01 pm
Meh propaganda :(

peemonkey
January 11, 2006, 10:13 pm
i taught my girl how to use all my guns...it's just right.

Michal
January 11, 2006, 10:21 pm
quote:The sit says like "Defend yourself against rapists" --> WTF !
That's not even a PARA model in the pic :P

Dark_Noddy
January 11, 2006, 10:23 pm
To teach them how tto use a gun is ok I guess, but like WTF.. First of all, I know NO ONE who own a gun >_< and we aint afraid :o Secondly, if I was living in like the US I would be more scared knowing that every single female around me carried a Shotgun or a M-16 Assault rifle, or even a .45 for that matter..

** Hi there, do U know where the toi..[BANG] DIE RAPIST ! [BANG][BANG][BANG] **

The Geologist
January 11, 2006, 11:01 pm
Fortunately, not every female here in the US carries a shotgun or assault rifle or even a .45. Would you really believe such things so easily?

peemonkey
January 11, 2006, 11:11 pm
i think it's ignorance when you say "just a .45". a .45 will kill you. if not, the next one will. it's not a small thing, it's the [CENSORED] yo.

Deleted User
January 11, 2006, 11:31 pm
Its a man, bahahhaa.

karmazonpl
January 11, 2006, 11:32 pm
I don't get it, the pictures are neither funny, nor scary, nor unusual in any way

Vijchtidoodah
January 11, 2006, 11:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistWould you really believe such things so easily?

I find that people's gullibility is limitless when trusting what they read just reinforces what they already do (or want to) believe.

Augustus
January 12, 2006, 12:17 am
kamrazonpl, are you serious? You find nothing wrong with a picture depicting lesbians carrying massive machine guns, saying that it's their right, so as to protect themselves from the "tyranny" that's apparently rampant in the United States? Disregarding the fact that nobody needs a fully automatic weapon to defend themselves, the fact that they used a quote from a court case in 1856, claiming that the racist policies of our forefathers somehow plays a role in gun laws today is 100% bull[CENSORED]. They are just using a picture of an african american woman to turn the battle over gun control into a issue of sex and race.

peemonkey
January 12, 2006, 2:02 am
no, they're just internet [CENSORED]. and that doesnt matter. not 1 little [CENSORED]ing bit.

Ebby
January 12, 2006, 3:29 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistFortunately, not every female here in the US carries a shotgun or assault rifle or even a .45. Would you really believe such things so easily?

Are you joking? It's my favorite accessory besides a purse. >.>;;

It'd be a strange world to see girl's sporting a shotgun, and bringing it in for rhindstone decorations. :P

The Geologist
January 12, 2006, 3:33 am
A sequen studded killing machine. Fashionable and functional.

Vijchtidoodah
January 12, 2006, 4:12 am
quote:Originally posted by Augustusnobody needs a fully automatic weapon to defend themselves

dy[url="http://www.hrw.org/campaigns/refugees/images/original/sierraleone2.jpg">?

But let's ignore that comment. What, exactly, do you find wrong with women holding guns?

You also made a point of how there is no "tyranny" in the U.S., but what you fail to realize is that we're only free from it because our ancestors fought against it -- with guns. That's what the picture was talking about.

And although you're right about the last picture, like peemonkey said, it's just internet bull[CENSORED]. Get used to it.

And welcome to the forums, Augustus, it's nice to have literate members. :)

peemonkey
January 12, 2006, 4:54 am
there hasnt been 1 time i've been to the range and not seen a woman blasting away in 5" groupings...girls with guns is just the right thing for this country.

Dark_Noddy
January 12, 2006, 11:58 am
I never said "just a .45" I said EVEN as in not a Shotgun / automatic --> 'handgun'

And I dont think the wommen anywhere are packet with Guns, what I was was saying was that most of those pics are [CENSORED]ed up / disturbing (mostly those with text on them) I dont mind females Using guns, But to say that every female should swap her "handy" dildo with a "handy .45" is sick.

Deleted User
January 12, 2006, 11:58 am
333333333333333wwwwwwww gr0zz tats dizgustin

Captain Ben
January 12, 2006, 12:40 pm
I suppose this goes into the 'Women should be able to walk down a street naked without getting murdered/raped' category...

?
January 12, 2006, 5:19 pm
Augustus, people say dumb things, but even dumber people go on campains to tell people how wrong and scary it is.

Augustus
January 12, 2006, 9:26 pm
@ Vijchtidoodah: I'm not saying guns are bad, I'm not saying women with guns are bad, I'm saying there's no need for people in a country with it's own military and police force to own fully automatic weapons. I don't think you can compare the average american woman and a Jew during the Holocaust, either. The threats facing an American today compared to a Jew during the Holocaust are laughable. As for our ancestors, yes, our ancestors fought for our freedom, but that doesn't mean that everyone should be able to own aall kinds of guns today, as I said earlier, we have both military and police to protect us with big ol' guns. Anyone who wants to help protect this country's freedom can join either of the two. At the same time, I do recognize that women, more so than men (you don't hear about too many men getting raped), may feel a need for defense, and a handgun, in my mind is not unreasonable. But a shotgun? The line has to be drawn somewhere. A woman defending herself from an attacker with an AK-47 may fire one round too many and kill an innocent bystander.

@ ?: I made the post because I thought the pictures were funny, not because I was outraged or anything. I'm not saying the basic idea of women protecting themselves with guns is wrong, I think the idea of anyone carrying loaded shotguns and machine guns, under the pretense that they're protecting America from tyranny.

P.S. -
[IMAGE]

The Geologist
January 13, 2006, 4:50 am
Actually they do it you put them in put them in during the hot cycle of the wash. Cold water only please. I usually send my flag out to be dry cleaned by a whole parade of automatic toting lesbians.

Edit: You still think women carry AK-47s for protection against rape? Wow.

Vijchtidoodah
January 13, 2006, 6:27 am
quote:there's no need for people in a country with its own military and police force to own fully automatic weapons.

You're absolutely right. But there also isn't any need for me to drive a car, take vacations, and occasionally feed pigeons Alka-Seltzer -- but that doesn't mean that I can't or shouldn't do those things.

quote:I don't think you can compare the average american woman and a Jew during the Holocaust, either.

You're taking my words out of context.

quote:you don't hear about too many men getting raped

Just because you don't hear about it doesn't mean it isn't happening. Aside from inmates raping each other all the time, there are countless cases of men being raped. The statistics are generally lower, however, because most men can be overpowered only by other men. And it's painfully embarrassing for a man to be raped by another man -- much more than a woman being raped by a man and so much so that they rarely ever report it.

quote:A woman defending herself from an attacker with an AK-47 may fire one round too many and kill an innocent bystander.

Any person carrying any weapon may fire one round too many. What rapist or mugger attacks a person in a crowded place? In fact, how often do you hear about random shots killing people? Once, twice maybe? But the real issue is with the AK itself -- any trained expert will tell you never to use even a handgun against an attacker at close range, you simply can't fire the gun before they can get to you. So how in the world do you expect a woman to pull a big AK out of her coat, raise, aim, take the safety off, and fire when she was probably startled and grabbed before she even knew what was going on?