( search forums )
must... get...out... of... PUBS!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
a-4-year-old
January 12, 2006, 9:53 pm
lol, i want to join a clan and get away from majors!

ingame: a-4-year-old
Fav. weps:any auto (not counting minigun) and, well, i like them all (cept minigun) but i suxor with degals so i never use them.
playing since 2004 i think late spring if i can remember (since 1.2.1)
fav. gamemode:ctf and tm and dm
SKILLS: im good i guess, i dont know how to rate myself but i can work with a team and am willing to learn.

PLEASE I NEED TO GET OUT OF THE PUBS atleast for a while. also i really want to play with/against good ppl who dont talk in all caps saying ZOMG 1V1 NOW!!!!!111

Saint-Cross
January 12, 2006, 11:47 pm
Check out the $aints, look on the contact page for more info. www.saint-clan.uni.cc

combatbigdaddy
January 13, 2006, 1:15 pm
hi....i'm from task, all information u can get in this thread: http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=30682

DragonSlayer
January 13, 2006, 4:33 pm
If you want to actively play somewhere else than pubs, I suggest going on quakenet (IRC server, if you don't know) and trying to find a clan there. Of course it's not going to be all that easy but I guarantee you that 95% of actually active clans are there. And by active I mean clans who play clan wars daily, and more than just one. You'll also get good experience in #soldat.gather which is the place where many good players (and most of the best players) play ctf with the usual cw rules.

Leo Da Lunerfox
January 13, 2006, 8:37 pm
ILOA is looking for members who are eager to learn and have fun with competent players. We're semi active, has been around for almost half a year, and has a strong foundation and leaders. Check us out at www.iloa.us, and we'll scedule a time for you to tryout.

a-4-year-old
January 13, 2006, 9:41 pm
sorry combat, im 13 :(

thanks Dragon that was very helpful.

what do the saints do? (realistic, normal, survival)

iloa.us doesnt load for some reason...

thanks everyone.

Silent Soldier
January 14, 2006, 7:05 pm
echo_trail mumbled something that you'd probably like to join us.

a-4-year-old
January 15, 2006, 12:36 am
yeah, i talked to him and he said that he would put in a good word.

someone was like "dude if you dont make it come join my clan please"
does that count as "good" for skill. i wish i knew his name on the forums

no more need of posting.

Saint-Cross
January 16, 2006, 12:19 am
$aints do Normal and Realistic.

Leo Da Lunerfox
January 16, 2006, 9:47 am
woops, it's www.iloa.us (I had a comma in there)