( search forums )
Future MoD
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
January 13, 2006, 11:23 pm
In The DaY Of 2040 GanG ConfLicTZ ArE At Its Peak it is a time of pimps,hitmen,suiciderz and just plain SeriAl KilLeRz!
This ia my second Mod All Done BY me.

This is plainly a mod that trainsforms the original soldat into future soldat i changed allot of the stuff,alfa team is teh gang delta is SWAT,WeponZ are BlinGed Out(awsomeness) andthe outlines for the leves changes it to look more futuery here are some screenz "http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot684px.png
http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot646dz.png
i will post download in totaly 1337 mods when im done thx :)

OvEr AnD oUt

Michal
January 13, 2006, 11:41 pm
This looks terrible.
It seems for most of the interface images you just took the original weapons-gfx and resized/recoloured it. The rest you stole from some other mod and recoloured it.
Adding bright blue pixels over stolen weapons doesn't pass for a mod.

Deleted User
January 13, 2006, 11:47 pm
what ones do u think are stolen?

Michal
January 13, 2006, 11:51 pm
All of them, and you made them very ugly.

Deleted User
January 14, 2006, 12:06 am
none of them are stolen just changed from the original soldat files
belive me just belive besides i wounder who made tht soldat evolved mod hmmmm hmmmm oo mabey its u an dall u did was darken the edges

edak
January 14, 2006, 12:27 am
scratch, meow, scratch....

LUNATIC COW
January 14, 2006, 1:07 am
quote:Originally posted by Michal
The rest you stole from some other mod and recoloured it.

Well that's a new one for him..

Chonoryoku
January 14, 2006, 2:30 am
The Deagles, AK, Steyr, Spas (I think), Ruger, M79, Barret, Socom, and maybe the LAW don't look remotely like the original files.

They were prolly stolen, you lose D:

nfsjunkie91
January 14, 2006, 3:19 am
minigun looks like one of FMBM's... again!

EDIT:FMBM, i think he stol your vulcan and resized it... omfg, when will this guy learn.

~AcE~
January 14, 2006, 4:05 am
-chants-
Fight! Fight! Fight!

"In one corner we have, weighing in at THIRT-EE SIX posts, rebk! Newb from outta the blue!"
"In this cornah, weighing at NI-EEN HUNDRAHD 'N' FO-OR POSTS, MICHAAAAAAAAAALL!"

Deleted User
January 14, 2006, 5:55 pm
lol its not stolen from fmbm

Deleted User
January 14, 2006, 6:09 pm
lol i cant belive ppl think i stole em lol

Deleted User
January 14, 2006, 6:32 pm
The AK, minigun, and Socom are from one of Serial Killer's mods. And you posted this in two different forums.

Famine
January 14, 2006, 6:37 pm
quote:belive me just belive besides i wounder who made tht soldat evolved mod hmmmm hmmmm oo mabey its u an dall u did was darken the edges

Ehhh, What the [CENSORED]?

Deleted User
January 14, 2006, 7:10 pm
th ak and styer and socom was a mistake it sben changed now (i also notised that they wernt any different

LUNATIC COW
January 14, 2006, 8:43 pm
Adding a pixel or two here or there doesn't qualify as calling it your own. You modded a mod and took credit for it all.

Deleted User
January 14, 2006, 10:16 pm
One topic is enough.