( search forums )
The most embarrassing moment in my life :(
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
thekingkitty
January 13, 2006, 11:59 pm
It was an average day, i was playing ctf and survival in the ark server i think. There was a good amount of people playing including speedy ninja. The round was almost up, everyone except me and another person was dead on my team, i think like 2 people also alive on the other team. I has following the other person on my team when all of a sudden we were attacked by one of the other team. My team member and the enemy were both dead after a few seconds......BUT NOT AFTER MY OTHER TEAM MEMBER SHOT A FREAKING LAW INTO THE AIR!After i thought everything was clear, i headed toward the flag....but just after passing my other teammates body.....MY TEAMMATE'S LAW LANDED ON MY HEAD!!!!The law was up in the air, and fell directly on me. We lost the round. And how did speedy ninja react? He laughed at me through the rest of the game :( Heres what he said all day after that happened "HA HA kittykittykittykittykittykittykittkittykitty!" Then other people started to say it:(. But lucky another person messed up and speedy ninja laughed at him (xavios i think). .....I will never forget that day in my life...........

Deleted User
January 14, 2006, 1:53 am
and.. that.. is... sad. -_-

a-4-year-old
January 14, 2006, 1:56 am
lawl, you got lawled!
wow that is so sad, im gonna go listen to loud heavy metal bands just because im depressed for you.

Notkeiran
January 14, 2006, 2:07 am
One word, melodramatic. Lighten up man, just ignore the other peeps. Come on it's internet, it's not like if they know you.

thekingkitty
January 14, 2006, 2:29 am
Well it was still embarrassing. There was like a 5 percent chance that would happen. It was like it happened for a reason :( Maybe is sould just let it go....i dont know it seems to be stuck in my head.

Notkeiran
January 14, 2006, 3:40 am
Maybe it was fate :p. Yeah I get that it was embarrassing but just forget about it. I bet they weren't laughing when you were owning them ;).

a-4-year-old
January 14, 2006, 4:34 am
dude, you should have seen me in b2b, there was a spawner who naded me than he knifed my body and pumped me full of styger bullets. than he /pissed but than he got massacared by me when i respawned. lol i didnt stop /pissing and /secreting for a long time. than he got all pissed off.

and one time i was talking to this tker and insulting his mom, and it turns out he couldnt speak english, just portugeese (bad spelling) i felt stupid and he was really trying to understaind me, he kept saying "god bye" when i said "good bye" and i was like "wait, you CAN speak english?" and he would just stand there. i felt stupid.

Eagles_Arrows
January 14, 2006, 5:04 am
Maybe your teammate's law wants to have snuggleferskuzzle with you.

Deleted User
January 15, 2006, 1:18 am
Thats not depressing at all, its frikin' hilarious. Id be laughing my ass off if that happened to me. Reminds of when a newbie on my team in R/S was camping at kampf, shot a blind shot into the middle and was like "DOUBLE KILL WITH ONE SHOT [CENSORED]ES!" You'll never guess what two people he hit. (Hint, they are not on the other team.) I would have laffed if it some how richocheted its way back to hit him, that way hed have wiped the whole team in one shot. :D

Koon
January 15, 2006, 1:47 am
quote:Well it was still embarrassing. There was like a 5 percent chance that would happen

5%? Try .001%

Deleted User
January 15, 2006, 2:46 am
happened to me too.. dont be sad about it, its more funny than its sad :D

Antifate
January 15, 2006, 6:39 pm
I LOVE when stuff like that happens, I once had someone get accidentally boosted into the air, right on me, then he shot his m79 and we both died. He didn't realize he was being boosted. Heh, don't worry about it, it's really funny, laugh it off.

Notkeiran
January 15, 2006, 6:51 pm
When the holding knife thing wasn't on, I used to chuck it if a lot of people were coming. Like in B2b I would go through the top thingy and throw it right then I got out and go down. Some stupid idiot from my team would boost me and boosted me right onto my flying knife killing me. Pretty funny, for me at least.

Zegovia
January 16, 2006, 9:35 am
Baaaad luck to be you!!!!

Sh*t happens man! get used to it.... ;)

numgun
January 16, 2006, 6:35 pm
embarrasing? i would have laughed my ass off if a law would have suddenly hit my head!!!
and that other dude who kept buggin u:
SCR3W IT & HAVE FUN!!1

TaiQuin
February 4, 2006, 6:55 pm
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ . . . .ROFL HELL NAW. "HA HA kittykittykittykittykittykittykittkittykitty!" naw i'm joking but that was funny thank you for the laugh.

Melba
February 4, 2006, 10:04 pm
You must lead a pretty damn awesome life if that was the most embarrassing moment you've had...

TaiQuin
February 4, 2006, 10:19 pm
must lead a pret amsome life i do to. but where did u get that avater from i want one like it

CrazyEye
February 5, 2006, 5:03 am
The most embarrassing moment of my life was about a sandwich, you may say wtf, but if i told you the circumstances....*shudders*...