( search forums )
futur MoD By RebK
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your totally 1337 mods!
Deleted User
January 14, 2006, 1:26 am
In The DaY Of 2040 GanG ConfLicTZ ArE At Its Peak it is a time of pimps,hitmen,suiciderz and just plain SeriAl KilLeRz!
This ia my second Mod All Done BY me.

This is plainly a mod that trainsforms the original soldat into future soldat i changed allot of the stuff,alfa team is teh gang delta is SWAT,WeponZ are BlinGed Out(awsomeness) andthe outlines for the leves changes it to look more futuery here are some screenz http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5290/screenshot775ar.png
http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot646dz.png
http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot788ec.png
LInK DOwnLoAd
http://www.fileupyours.com/files/15881/FUtur%20MOd.zip

LUNATIC COW
January 14, 2006, 1:35 am
Either it's a full crappy mod or a partially crappy mod. Don't post it in both places, especailly when all you did was resize and crappily reshade original soldat weapons-gfx.

Deleted User
January 14, 2006, 3:01 am
Rebk don't you learn? The AK-47 is from somone else's mod and so is the mingun replacment, they have just been reshaded. And alot of the weapons are the default weapon-gfx just enlarged and reshaded. To make your own mods means to start completely from scratch. Please do next time you make a mod, Your reputation for stealing mods is getting worse, try and fix it before it's too late

nfsjunkie91
January 14, 2006, 3:23 am
FMBM, I think he stole your vulcan, resized it, and used it in this mod.

Deleted User
January 14, 2006, 3:40 am
No, mine is better drawn that that one, I have seen that one before though, i think in one of SK's mods

Deleted User
January 14, 2006, 5:52 pm
i just reshaded the original soldat files as i said in my first post
its only to make it look gangsta

Deleted User
January 14, 2006, 5:53 pm
and i changed the edges of the textures to make it look differnt hmmm dang it! stupid the minigun isnt the original soldat file???? im confused

Michal
January 14, 2006, 6:12 pm
Rebk, when you look at those screenshots of yours, can you honestly say that the weapons look good?

If so, I feel sorry for you since you have eye cancer.
If not, why in the hell are you posting a mod even you don't think looks nice?

Deleted User
January 14, 2006, 6:53 pm
i update my mods dayly just about this is just a trial version

The Geologist
January 14, 2006, 7:17 pm
How about you wait a week or two and really work on a mod before tossing it out with daily updates?

Ivan_the_Psycho
January 14, 2006, 7:41 pm
I agree. Another thing- you said its a trial version...then it should go to partially 1337 mods section, i think this one is for complete mods...so come back here with it when you'll finish it up.

nfsjunkie91
January 14, 2006, 8:04 pm
actually Ivan he has already posted this mod in both forums... sounds like spamming or stupidity.

LUNATIC COW
January 14, 2006, 8:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by rebki just reshaded the original soldat files as i said in my first post

Rofl..to make it look gangsta

Ivan_the_Psycho
January 14, 2006, 10:11 pm
those weapons' style reminds me of Galaga...

[URL]

Dou you guys feel anything "gangsta" about Galaga?

Hoodlum
January 14, 2006, 10:14 pm
Please tell me this is a joke.

Deleted User
January 14, 2006, 10:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ivan_the_Psychothose weapons' style reminds me of Galaga...

[URL]

Dou you guys feel anything "gangsta" about Galaga? XD

You shouldn't insult the person who made graphics for galaga that way. >:(

Ivan_the_Psycho
January 14, 2006, 10:24 pm
Oh, one more thing, mod is 230kb...thats so totally 1337....

Keron Cyst
January 14, 2006, 11:19 pm
You know the best thing to do?

Make your own images from scratch. Just fire up Paint and start with a blank picture.

We could care less if you "reshaded" them or not (even then your new shading job is terrible, BTW. Just look at your own screenies and pretend they're not your mod; who on earth would want to play them? I'd take the official game over that any day). If you want to be recognized as a popular modder don't steal from anyone.

comrade8ken
January 14, 2006, 11:23 pm
That mod makes me cry because it sucks so very very much

Deleted User
January 14, 2006, 11:46 pm
i didnt steal for the love of god!

Destluck
January 15, 2006, 1:42 am
You stole my knife and made it crappy...

Deleted User
January 15, 2006, 2:31 am
ugh.. the colors.. the drawing.. the pain

Eagles_Arrows
January 15, 2006, 4:05 am
quote:Originally posted by rebki just reshaded the original soldat files as i said in my first post

POSER!

The Geologist
January 15, 2006, 4:22 am
Yea, great, we know he took stuff. We know he has a "rep" as a mod thief...whatever.

Shut the hell up people

None of you have anything new to say, we know it looks bad, so just lay off the guy already. Just leave it be. The point has been made and I wish someone would lock this so people like Eagles Arrows above me don't make any more one word wonder posts. FFS people.

Deleted User
January 15, 2006, 9:15 pm
lol what mod is u rnife in?

Deleted User
January 15, 2006, 10:34 pm
lol omg i just redid the original soldat files is tht a crime???? michal did it

numgun
January 15, 2006, 10:46 pm
the weapon gfx might be something but the interface guns are horrible :(
try again skipper ;D

Eagles_Arrows
January 15, 2006, 11:25 pm
Okay, let's stop bumping this damn topic and lurk somewhere else.

Deleted User
January 16, 2006, 12:55 am
quote:Originally posted by rebklol omg i just redid the original soldat files is tht a crime????

Yes. . .

People wonder why i talk about copyrights. . .

and michal made his own mod from scratch, it's just the same weapons, he weant of the ones in real life, not some cruddy reshade job

EmperorofChoas
January 19, 2006, 10:50 pm
don't steal my stuff again u understand me son those r MY gosteks ur usin...u better start gettin it right son u might steal the wrong thing one of these days and get punished for it....For ex Field marsh bm he has copyright law on his mods.....so next time u decide to steal someone's mods i'll make sure personally u'll never play soldat again

Deleted User
January 19, 2006, 11:34 pm
what the hell????????????????????? i stole noones gosteks there not even changed

EmperorofChoas
January 20, 2006, 9:07 pm
the gosteks you used in the screenshots did u use them in ur mod??? YES OR NO?

Deleted User
January 20, 2006, 9:44 pm
lemme check

lithium
January 21, 2006, 8:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by rebklol omg i just redid the original soldat files is tht a crime???? michal did it

What the feck. Michal's guns are based on the same real-life guns as the original Soldat guns, but if you look at them you can see that they're different, namely a lot better with the shading and shape of the guns.

Draw your guns from scratch, they will look better. Trust me. Right now they look like Legos.

Liber_Lupus
January 21, 2006, 9:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by EmperorofChoasu better start gettin it right son u might steal the wrong thing one of these days and get punished for it....For ex Field marsh bm he has copyright law on his mods.....

Thank you for amusing me.

EmperorofChoas
January 21, 2006, 11:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by Liber_Lupusquote:Originally posted by EmperorofChoasu better start gettin it right son u might steal the wrong thing one of these days and get punished for it....For ex Field marsh bm he has copyright law on his mods.....

Thank you for amusing me.
...I Didn't find Anything Funny...