( search forums )
Kill text
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
nfsjunkie91
January 14, 2006, 3:11 am
Semi-Pointless, but here we go:
I think we should be able to have a file like "killtext.txt" in the soldat/txt folder of the game, and that each line would have a different kill. It should also be so soldat interprets each line, so some1 could make a huge number it would go up to. for instance, this is what it would look like

double kill
triple kill
multi kill
multi killx2

and soldat would start reading from this file after 2 kills.

but! to signify the end the kill texts, you would put an end on the next line, and it would use the last kill text forever past that point, soo

phased plasma rifle into the 40-watt range
Masta Killa!
END

just a thought, because it would be nice to have further than masta killa!

Deleted User
January 14, 2006, 5:38 am
uhm NFS, most of the time you talk to me I completely understand you, but right this moment that whole thing made absolutely no sense to me what so ever

numgun
January 15, 2006, 9:53 pm
to me it does!
or u could just implement more text into the kill text thingy.

NFS's suggestion is great.

Deleted User
January 18, 2006, 4:47 am
I'm actually suprised that this can't be done already. I coulda sworn there was a text file somewhere containing that stuff, but I couldn't find it--and it's kinda odd since you can find virtually all of the game text in the Txt folder, right down to a number of error messages. Either I missed something somewhere or I very much support this idea.

-Arbalest-
January 18, 2006, 5:05 am
Well like alot of suggestions it's do-able. But really it's up to you, personally i think it's only a tedious fun element. Next time you make a semi-pointless suggestion just go ahead and do it, no need to ask for the community's consent. I really don't care...but then again why am I replying?

Deleted User
January 24, 2006, 11:51 pm
Good idea that I don't think would be too hard to implement. I'd put stuff like Total annihilation spree and Your on FIYA!!!

a-4-year-old
January 25, 2006, 1:03 am
i like, but it should also include the you killed yourself thing so you could change it to something like "got jets?" or "perfect nade" or "lol /brutalkill"

also, it should start on the first kill so you could change it to "you massacared <insertname>"

AirBornAttack
January 28, 2006, 8:15 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldi like, but it should also include the you killed yourself thing so you could change it to something like "got jets?" or "perfect nade" or "lol /brutalkill"

also, it should start on the first kill so you could change it to "you massacared <insertname>"

but u can do that, when i kill someone it says "you owned..." and wen i kill myself it says well done stupid, u just go to the txt folder and change the "default" and the "english" stuff

a-4-year-old
January 28, 2006, 11:31 pm
lol nice sig.

but, i was also talking about the thing where you can change everything so it says things beond mastakilla

Drink Bloody Water
February 3, 2006, 12:22 pm
you dont have to change it to go past Masta KIlla. there is more like A Cheater Kill or Mercy Kill and more... u can get up to 14 chainkills before it goes back

nfsjunkie91
February 4, 2006, 12:27 am
yes, but i want more, that is why i suggested this! come on, just another txt file michal.... :P