( search forums )
That, was totally not cool.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Antifate
January 15, 2006, 6:41 pm
I'm playing a ctf and someone joins me team. I say "Yay," and he says, "Where is FFC?" I tell him where I am and he comes there, behind me. Then he switches teams. Instead of spawning at the other team's spawn, he spawned right where he was, which was behind me. Before I could do anything, I was knifed. Is this a glitch or something?

Notkeiran
January 15, 2006, 6:53 pm
Yes it is. Sometimes if you change teams you will stay in the same space where u were u just change colors. Really annoying.

Eagles_Arrows
January 15, 2006, 7:01 pm
It didn't happen to me...yet O_o

Chonoryoku
January 15, 2006, 7:02 pm
That's why I don't use teamchat on pubs. I only talk with people I know on Vent.

a-4-year-old
January 15, 2006, 7:15 pm
lol what a [CENSORED].

that is what i call a noob. *votekicks*
that totally suxored for you

karmazon
January 15, 2006, 7:30 pm
lols you got owned

Raptor
January 15, 2006, 8:31 pm
I can't believe what soldat players are doing these days... I think the only way to win for them is to CHEAT like cowards that can't kill you because they're too weak against you.

Deleted User
January 15, 2006, 8:59 pm
Hahahahahaha.

Antifate
January 18, 2006, 11:35 pm
Glitchers are just so uncool

Deleted User
January 19, 2006, 10:45 pm
Heh, I knew that newbies would soon start abusing that. He is pretty much no better than a hacker - hope you got him banned.

thekingkitty
January 20, 2006, 7:53 am
mmmmm i only use that glitch in running maps and challenge maps...which unfortunatly theres only one server for it :(.Its fun in those kind of servers. But its just plain ass stupid to do it anywhere else. Takes a while to do it, sometimes there's luck, and you'll probably get killed before you realize it..........but doing it in challenge servers are fun....even if they annoy the other person :)

gibownyzall
January 23, 2006, 9:45 pm
i have a glitch if i change teams i have to quit to the lobby server come back and theres 2 of me so i start beating up myself till it says i discontected but thats happened too.

bond_james_bond
January 23, 2006, 10:52 pm
Yea, I hate it when I have to leave to the lobby everytime i change teams

gonza
January 24, 2006, 1:06 am
lol it happens to me all time like he wil lsay GUARDING FLAG then he will swich and score and im like n00bzi!!! then i say GONZA!!!! (i dont say gonza tho)

Deleted User
January 24, 2006, 3:55 am
I just experienced a newbie like that recently, constantly switching teams to score for one. I eventually pissed him off to the point he stopped just to start going after me - 1/15 times we engaged he could actually kill me.

Deleted User
January 30, 2006, 5:43 am
That's what sucks about online gaming! No matter which game you play, there's always a filthy cheater on a server. You votekicked that noob, right?

DeLarge
January 30, 2006, 8:22 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by ExtacideHeh, I knew that newbies would soon start abusing that. He is pretty much no better than a hacker - hope you got him banned.

It's not a hack, anyone can do it. It has an advantage in the Capture the Flag game mode. If people repetitively swap from their team to their opposing team, they'll be a step close for getting the flag.

And now I realized that this topic was dug up days ago.

Outcast
January 30, 2006, 11:41 pm
Weirdly I missed it. Sergeant Spaz, this is your first warning, as you also dug up 1 other topic(next to this one) with nothing remotely interesting or contributing said.

Deleted User
January 31, 2006, 12:30 am
 Quote:Originally posted by OutcastWeirdly I missed it. Sergeant Spaz, this is your first warning, as you also dug up 1 other topic(next to this one) with nothing remotely interesting or contributing said.

Oops.

a-4-year-old
January 31, 2006, 12:36 am
 Quote:Originally posted by gibownyzalli have a glitch if i change teams i have to quit to the lobby server come back and theres 2 of me so i start beating up myself till it says i discontected but thats happened too.

switch teams like 10 times. CLONING!!!!

lol happens to me to.

Hoodlum
January 31, 2006, 2:07 am
 Quote:Originally posted by karmazonlols you got owned
Quoted for the truth.

loool.

Deleted User
January 31, 2006, 6:31 pm
now dats the truth

Outcast
January 31, 2006, 10:30 pm