( search forums )
half life 2 MoD
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
January 15, 2006, 11:07 pm
H3r3 15 wh47 1 h4v d0n3 50 f4r.......this is my best m0d yet

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

plz do not post Complaints And Or hate stuph
i do not give credit to me of blood mod 2 sfx :)
and heres file link to finished mod :)
http://www.fileupyours.com/files/15881/halflife%202.zip

©2006 Matt Miller

LUNATIC COW
January 15, 2006, 11:39 pm
Wait until you finish. You have this problem with all of "your" other mods.

Deleted User
January 15, 2006, 11:44 pm
lol thts y its in partialy 1337 mods lol! :P($aint.DJ C Rap is helping me wit this)

LUNATIC COW
January 15, 2006, 11:45 pm
Partially - as in ones that only change part of the game. Not partially as in ones that aren't finished. Besides, you should work on shading and general design before you "release" any more of "your" mods.

Deleted User
January 15, 2006, 11:49 pm
lol gimme a break plz y do u always bother me and make my posts seem stupid :P

Deleted User
January 15, 2006, 11:50 pm
Is.....that "combat knife" suppose to be a.....crowbar? O_o'

Eagles_Arrows
January 15, 2006, 11:50 pm
Besides, there's already a half-life 2 mod, and this one's telling us that it would suck.

BTW, it is the crowbar, but it looks more like a periscope. Plus, don't "lol" alot because there's nothing to laugh about.

Deleted User
January 15, 2006, 11:57 pm
lol
iv nevr seen a half life 2 mod ur kidding

Deleted User
January 15, 2006, 11:58 pm
and if u dont wanna post something nice dont post at all

Eagles_Arrows
January 15, 2006, 11:59 pm
lol lol lol

Have you ever heard of a Search? Prove me wrong. Search "Half Life 2" in the "Partially 1337 Mods" forum.

EDIT: Don't double post.

Of course nobody will say nice things to this mod, considering the fact that they hate your last few, and you MUST know why, rebk.

Deleted User
January 16, 2006, 12:04 am
o well the guy who is helping me will take my picutes and touch them up a bit (i did this in 15 mins :) )

LUNATIC COW
January 16, 2006, 1:10 am
-.-

~AcE~
January 16, 2006, 2:02 am
Were you born this way, or did you hit your head somehow?
Did you hit your head hard?
Really, really, hard?

Eagles_Arrows
January 16, 2006, 2:12 am
Hey, rebk, you just earned yourself another hater!

~AcE~
January 16, 2006, 2:20 am
Will someone please IP/ban this idiot? People that lie, steal, and ti p l iek t hi s need to be banned from all things requiring intelligence.

Seriously, though, did you hit your head?
-(last post in this topic by me)-

peemonkey
January 16, 2006, 2:25 am
Learn to spell properly and not use [CENSORED]ty internet abbreviations constantly. it gets really annoying.
your mods arent good. There's no shading, the weapons look nothing like they should, they're shaped wrong, they're too bright, they're stolen, they're ugly.
"and if u dont wanna post something nice dont post at all" no. That's not what forums are for. they're for discussion, it doesnt need to be nice. if all you get are nice comments, and you release something that's poor quality or stolen, you'll just be encouraged to continue doing the same thing.
in the future, dont post mods with other people's work who you havent asked persmission for, dont post "lol/nevr/ur" crap, and if you only spent 15 minutes on something, dont release it, that's just pointless.

edak
January 16, 2006, 8:53 am
Oh my god rebk, I can't resist bagging you now. I have seen all your mods and if they aren't stolen then there's something else wrong. It is not hard to search for a HL2 mod as suggested and the rest has been said already. Jeepers!

Soldat Mod Mixer - http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=30105

Deleted User
January 16, 2006, 11:03 am
im just ignoring all u guys cause i said dont post any complaints :)

Silent Soldier
January 16, 2006, 11:25 am
This is hopeless. ._ .
Stay off the web.

Deleted User
January 16, 2006, 11:37 am
i agree with Silent

January 16, 2006, 1:13 pm
seriously...

2d? Flat looking? Single colours? blocky? No smooth edges?

geezz... work on it man

Eagles_Arrows
January 16, 2006, 2:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by rebkim just ignoring all u guys cause i said dont post any complaints :)

Then you won't have anything else to read in this topic.

Deleted User
January 16, 2006, 3:17 pm
exactly

reckon
January 16, 2006, 4:38 pm
Maybe if you said this was a Lego Mod that had a Half Life 2 theme, it could be plausible, but this straight up sucks.
And since you like your internet abbreviations so much, so rebk stand for "Retarted Effortless Belligerent Kid"?

Deleted User
January 16, 2006, 5:03 pm
Or maybe you should all stop sucking [CENSORED]s. First you whine about him stealing weapons from other people, now you whine about the weapons sucking. Can't you atleast give him proper criticism? Also, I don't think there is a HL2 mod so stop pulling facts out of your arses.

Deleted User
January 16, 2006, 5:19 pm
Okay, first of all, add a single pixel thick black outline around all the weapons. Then, imagine a light source, prefferably from the tops of every gun. Shade your graphics accordingly (ie: where it should be darker make it a darker shade of that color. Easily done in MS Paint under the edit colors tab). Your first attempt at shading might not be all you expected, but keep working on it, and you'll be a decent modder in time.

Deleted User
January 16, 2006, 8:14 pm
saint maw4ler is doing shadeing for me right now :)
thx tho

Eagles_Arrows
January 16, 2006, 8:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2Also, I don't think there is a HL2 mod so stop pulling facts out of your arses.

http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=23041

Deleted User
January 16, 2006, 9:04 pm
Oh, that doesn't change anything though. It's not against the rules to make a mod with the same theme.

Deleted User
January 16, 2006, 9:24 pm
lol

nfsjunkie91
January 17, 2006, 4:32 am
rebk is the viggoloniggolo of the moddign foruum... i dunno, this mod is kindof ok for a first time mod. you should rename interface to interface-gfx in the zip. the gosteks look ok.

Pride
January 17, 2006, 5:15 am
Here is a summary of your mod:

[IMAGE]

When I downloaded it either the pics didn't load or they weren't up.

Zero72
January 17, 2006, 8:26 am
Your weapons are obscenely ugly and completely devoid of any coherent detail, your gosteks really aren't any better. But look at it this way, you might make a fortune selling Secret Decoder Rings so people can translate your mind-burning AOL speak.

papasurf31
January 17, 2006, 11:57 am
If M made a mod to go along with his interface, this'd be it.

Eagles_Arrows
January 17, 2006, 1:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by nfsjunkie91i dunno, this mod is kindof ok for a first time mod.

This is his THIRD mod.

Deleted User
January 17, 2006, 1:19 pm
but the others were stolen :( so its realy "my" first mod

morgan006
January 17, 2006, 1:25 pm
hahahahha... im just wondering but why would you steal a mod in the first place?

Deleted User
January 17, 2006, 8:09 pm
i stole one and reshaded it to make it look toltaly differnt (and it did it looked totaly crappy) and then soon relized this was wrong so then i made a crappy mod that was all mine :)

Keron Cyst
January 17, 2006, 8:14 pm
Well, at least it was unique crappiness ;-) Use that Lum function in Paint's "Edit Colors." Comes in very handy for shading.

nfsjunkie91
January 17, 2006, 8:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by Eagles_Arrowsquote:Originally posted by nfsjunkie91i dunno, this mod is kindof ok for a first time mod.

This is his THIRD mod.

This is the FIRST MOD that he hasn't stolen anything from others, so be quiet you.

Deleted User
January 17, 2006, 9:55 pm
lum feture? all iv ben doing is changeing colors :( hard

nfsjunkie91
January 18, 2006, 2:21 am
Well, it turns out he did steal something on this mod folks. The sounds. All of the sounds are from The Blood 2.2 mod. I forget who made that mod, but all of the sounds are stolen from there. rebk, you have GOT to stop stealing this stuff!

Eagles_Arrows
January 18, 2006, 2:33 am
Bahahahaha, nfs was wrong! I shall now slap you with my chocolate-coated glove.

Deleted User
January 18, 2006, 6:22 pm
notice the "i do not give credit to me of blood mod 2 sfx :)"
statement :)

numgun
January 19, 2006, 11:21 am
heh, im starting to like ur pixeled style ;)
some of the new weapons look quite good...
but that blood is a little too much, right? i can barely see that stat gun there. =/

Deleted User
January 19, 2006, 11:44 am
yah lot of blood mmmm blood mmmm

LUNATIC COW
January 19, 2006, 12:38 pm
Lol, nice originial copyright statement, there.

Deleted User
January 19, 2006, 8:09 pm
lol originalhmmm smell FMBM???

Deleted User
January 20, 2006, 1:15 am
quote:Originally posted by rebko well the guy who is helping me will take my picutes and touch them up a bit (i did this in 15 mins :) )

No wonderfully wonder.

nfsjunkie91
January 20, 2006, 4:12 am
yo, rebk, i find it strange that you edited your post before posting
quote:notice the "i do not give credit to me of blood mod 2 sfx :)"
statement :)
i have a feeling you added that after i said that you stole them, so you're still on my crap list.

quote:lol my usp is not taken its alllllll my work
except for your STOLEN SOUNDS. TARD.

Raptor
January 20, 2006, 4:22 am
Man, the weapons look pretty ugly. I think you should work on it a lot.

btw, it's fairly good..

Deleted User
January 20, 2006, 12:34 pm
Your copyright made me laugh.
http://www.copyright.gov/records/cohm.html
Oh my, your names not there.

Silent Soldier
January 20, 2006, 1:11 pm
The crowbar looks like a golf club.

Deleted User
January 20, 2006, 4:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by EnEsCeYour copyright made me laugh.
http://www.copyright.gov/records/cohm.html
Oh my, your names not there.

What on earth, he even stole what I wrote in my mod for a copyright? What a loser, and you can't claim copyright seeing as you stole that usp. Rebk don't you get what people are telling you or are you just ignoring it?

Mine:

quote:
©2004-2005 Matthew Bluhm
This mod may not be reproduced in whole or part without my permission.
All Materials created by me are protected under U.S Copyright for more info see "Law www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html".

"his"

quote:©2006 Matt Miller
This mod may not be reproduced in whole or part without my permission.
All Materials created by me are protected under U.S Copyright for more info see "Law www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html".

I would'nt be surprised if Matt is'nt his real name

oh and by the way, do you live in the u.s rebk? If not the U.S does not let you Copyright your work by the U.S Government, you have to get it copyrighted by your countries laws and the U.S will respect those.

Rebk if you're not gunna change your habbits please just leave, I've given you chance after chance and you blow it every time

Deleted User
January 20, 2006, 4:32 pm
Shut the [CENSORED] up, FMBM. You are not the one who gives chances here.

Deleted User
January 20, 2006, 4:46 pm
Of course not, I should have clarified. I mean I personally have given him many chances to redeem his reputation in my eyes, I don't refer to anyone else and don't mean it to sound that way. Thanks for pointing it out so I could clarify Ville

papasurf31
January 20, 2006, 7:17 pm
Why do [CENSORED]ty mods like this get so much attention...

We know it sucks, get over it already.

Deleted User
January 20, 2006, 8:42 pm
lol i only stole the copy right thing to get u pissed lol my usp is not taken its alllllll my work PS: my name is matt for short its mathieu miller :) and ya

paramud
January 21, 2006, 3:14 am
mathieu miller isn't on there either.
Your mod sucks, Its unnorigional.
Your grammar, like Michael Jackson in a room of Asian babies, blows chunks.
Sorry pot, this kettle just called you black.

EmperorofChoas
January 21, 2006, 5:08 am
u might WANT to quit while ur ahead rebk....for ur own protection....

Deleted User
January 21, 2006, 4:29 pm
nah there all just jerks my name is matt miller and this mod dose not sux it may not be good but it dosnt suck therfor im not quiting

paramud
January 22, 2006, 6:28 am
Oh, it sucks, and it sucks hard.
And EOC, when was he ever ahead?

nfsjunkie91
January 22, 2006, 7:20 am
stop modding plz, my eyes burn, you have to grasp a concept here. mods are either good by looking close to reallife, or good by being insane like Randomods or Rambo_6's SUPERMAWD. Your mod is somewhere in the middle. it's like the graphics of a randomod without the random. Seriously, take a good hard look at your mod, then look at halflife 2. now tell me, do they look ANYTHING ALIKE!? I think not.
MORAL OF THE STORY:Make a randomod, you have a better chance at not looking like a moron. And no stealing. And no more lol'ng every 3 words too.

gonza
January 22, 2006, 8:30 am
LOL IF WE COULDENT POST ANYTHING BAD THIS THREAD WOULD BE INACTIVE!!!!

BTW,Have you ever actully played half life 2? the weapons look nothing like that.

EmperorofChoas
January 24, 2006, 8:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by paramudOh, it sucks, and it sucks hard.
And EOC, when was he ever ahead?
......it's a figure of speech bud.......

The Geologist
January 24, 2006, 10:26 pm
Great, now if we're done spamming up this forum with idle threats and insults? This topic is doomed..no one has anything to say...just let it die.

EmperorofChoas
January 25, 2006, 3:29 am
some one plz lock this shi#......

Edit....How do you spam anyways..??

livingdalife
January 26, 2006, 10:04 pm
rebk=n00B REBK=Theif Rebk=Fookwit!!!!