( search forums )
TwiZtiD's Weapon Skins
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your totally 1337 mods!
morgan006
January 16, 2006, 9:19 am
[IMAGE]
http://h1.ripway.com/morgan006/Twiztidsguns.zip

This is my first mod and I want you all to be as critisizing as possible. I found the guns at http://world.guns.ru/

Hope you like

Silent Soldier
January 16, 2006, 11:22 am
Welcome. All weapons except the Uzi look really cool. Uzi needs more detail and it's perfect. Your avatar is too big. Also your signature. :]

bolhy
January 16, 2006, 1:08 pm
Hehe critisizing, i like you'r weapon skins they're
pretty nice man keep it on

January 16, 2006, 1:15 pm
I HELPED HIM! I WAS THE GUY WHO TOLD HIM HOW TO DO THE UZI!

Lol, the steyr looks squashed.... but still good.

And morgan also has a hair mod on the way, i just saw it.

Deleted User
January 16, 2006, 5:12 pm
Welcome to the forums. FYI this is the wrong section for your mod. It should be in the partially leet section.

morgan006
January 16, 2006, 10:48 pm
lol. Ive only made 2 pieces of hair and i still need to fix some stuff.. aaand ill fix my avatar...

papasurf31
January 16, 2006, 11:10 pm
"be as critisizing as possible."

Hehehe...

2.) It's very poorly shaded, and only by the slimmest of margins is the shape of the gun actually similar to a real uzi. You're lacking detail and the entire gun just feels squished vertically. I dare you to find a person with hands that will fit on that handle. And you know what's really sad? That's the BEST of your guns.

4.) Well, I can honestly say I've seen worse, but this is just appaling. You're leading us to beleive the AICW is the same relative size as the Uzi. Your details are a bit better than the others, but the propertions are all wrong. It's squished in the same way the above weapon was. If it weren't for the label next to it, I wouldn't even be able to tell what it was.

5.) Well, like your Uzi, it's unshaded and severly lacking detail. Once again, it's squished, and the butt of the gun is all wrong.

6.) I noticed your shotgun and your rifle has the same but. I'd advise against doing that, but at least the rifle has some shading on it. Still though, the shape isn't right, and you used a single black line to represent the barrel. The black line is supposed to be an outline for the image, not actually part of the gun (although there are exceptions, this isn't one of 'em).

8.) Blah blah blah single black line blah blah out of proportion blah blah blah no shading or blah detail...you get the idea.

Other than that, good work! :D:D:D:D

morgan006
January 16, 2006, 11:32 pm
Thanks for that. Ill work on them now. Oh and I didnt use a single black line its just the background kind blends it in. If you look close enough you can see that I used shading there.

Edit:
Ok well ive done a little bit of work to see if i got them to your standard.
[IMAGE]

The new files were added in the Zip which can still be downloaded from the same url:
http://h1.ripway.com/morgan006/Twiztidsguns.zip

papasurf31
January 17, 2006, 11:52 am
Yes yes, Uzi is now much better, although still has some room for improvement. Shape is pretty well done, and you got good detail. But, I still think it could use some better shading. Just make similar changes to the other weapons, and this should turn out okay.

January 17, 2006, 12:36 pm
Looks a lot like my version of the uzi, which i can't seem to find now.

The steyr still looks tiny... and how did u change ur font?

morgan006
January 17, 2006, 1:07 pm
yer ill work on the steyr... i didnt change my font...

bolhy
January 19, 2006, 7:37 pm
Umm u should put ur hair for /l too m8

morgan006
January 20, 2006, 10:03 am
done ;)

bolhy
January 20, 2006, 12:30 pm
Uhhhh great downloaded them and they rule

SnierSwat
January 30, 2006, 10:57 am
Steyr .50 look nice