hey if you can help it would be great. When ever i go into soldat and when i go to play it there is a black screen i can hear music, gunfire, and the respawn sound but no graphic. i disabled my firewall and that did nothing. Any ideas? Also this just started to happen after i installed the patch from 3.0 to 3.1 before that everything was fine
If you need the specs of my computer tel me which ones you need. thx
Official Soldat FAQ: http://www.soldat.pl/faq.html
quote:It's a hardware compatibility error:
- Make sure you have the latest DirectX drivers
- Try to run the game in window-mode
- Change the Windows desktop colors from 32-bit to 16-bit
- Try to change some Soldat Config settings (turn off Antialiasing, check 16-bit)
- Install the latest or different video drivers
- Try changing the windows desktop resolution and bit-rate
- Try turning down or up the graphics hardware acceleration (My Computer/Properties/Performance/Graphics)
- Try updating your motherboard drivers
- If you have Windows NT/2000 install the latest service pack
now why would this problem occur now? Soldat worked before updated with the patch...
La resistance, I don't know. Did you try these steps?
that crappy crap happend to me to.. resulting that i quit for a while. then a few months later, it worked again. it was the direct-x that screewed everything up.
i tried some of them with no luck. after that i did try to install soldat 3.0 version without an uninstall and now it works. i will try to re-download the patch from a different area.
EDIT: For some reason now everything is fine with version 3.1 i dont know if it was a fluke or not**shrugs**