( search forums )
Clan Stats - Kill logs??
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
skatardude10
January 16, 2006, 8:30 pm
Hello everyone,

I have been searching for a program to parse the kill logs from my server. I have over 100MB of kill logs to parse. I have tried over 6 programs, and none of them can even parse a single log!

Someone please help!

FliesLikeABrick
January 16, 2006, 8:31 pm
if you're looking for clan stats, look into zitro-stats. i'll edit to post the link in a minute

if you need help, post in that thread
edit: http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=22381

skatardude10
January 17, 2006, 2:02 am
I have already looked into that. I have tried installing Zitrostats and U13's stats system. Both need My-sql to run though, and after days of working on it, I still cant seem to figure out how to get all the databases and configurations worked out.

Plus I really don't have much extra time on my hands to waste on trying to figure out how to install it and get it working.

(Double-post combined. - Kazuki)

FliesLikeABrick
January 17, 2006, 2:15 pm
look at mar77a's sx4, he designed it specially for people who don't have mysql. it works entirely from text files. Look in the fan apps forum, sx4 is listed in the sticky, if you have a problem finding it, i'll post the link.. .but i have to run to class now

skatardude10
January 23, 2006, 11:31 pm
Sweet! I just installed Marr77a's sx4, and it works great!

Thanks for the heads up to that program.

FliesLikeABrick
January 24, 2006, 12:13 am
np, it is great to see community work being put to good use. Be sure to leave feedback for him after you find things you may like/dislike/recommend for the program

Deleted User
January 25, 2006, 6:25 pm
the last time I parsed my logs it took hours :O

something like 1,300,000 lines :/

I use SK Solstats

FliesLikeABrick
January 25, 2006, 8:27 pm
the new version of u13sss is much, much faster. I don't have any stats, but the whole thing runs in an array now instead of making mysql queries all the time, so it runs many times faster. Hopefully it will be released in the week or two following u13 being back online. The new U13sss also supports the retrieval of remote logs via ftp.