( search forums )
Clan search
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Seidita
January 17, 2006, 1:22 am
I am looking for a clan and about everyone hates me just cuz I am different and better and live by an honor code like on a climb server I do not kill them.

Seidita
January 17, 2006, 1:26 am
oh yeah I hate Xfire so i dont have it

DragonSlayer
January 17, 2006, 6:26 am
http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=20408

You can edit your posts, by the way.

Seidita
January 17, 2006, 12:42 pm
Ingame Nick: Charlie
- Favourite weapons:AK74/BARRET/combat knife
- Contacting possibilities (Email, ICQ, MSN, IRC,...)Email Jjscatoria@aol.com
Aim:Soldatsniper142
- You play since... ? I dont know
- References (clans you've been in, other Soldat experience)No clan experiance on soldat but on AA
- Favourite gamemode(s)?DM,CTF,TDM
- Rating of your own skill 8/10
- Why do you want to join a clan?
I feel like I want to be in something that can kill every other clan.
Not a super serious clan but a loose fun clan.

bolhy
January 17, 2006, 1:47 pm
http://dsinner.proboards84.com

Seidita
January 19, 2006, 3:25 am
No else just him

Saint-Cross
January 20, 2006, 1:49 am
quote:
- Favourite weapons:BARRET

That's probably why. Nobody likes people who like the barret, despite it being mega nerfed, and no one likes people who are waaay cocky and ego-trippin that their clan is the r0x and no one can beat them. Not a good way to advertise yourself.

Seidita
January 20, 2006, 12:49 pm
I use it because I like to hide and when they come by they die

DragonSlayer
January 20, 2006, 4:37 pm
In other words: "I camp."

lithium
January 20, 2006, 5:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by Saint-Crossquote:
- Favourite weapons:BARRET

That's probably why. Nobody likes people who like the barret

That's untrue. The Barret is a useful weapon in many situations, and at most of the matches I've played in at least one person in the war used a Barret, generally on the alt route, and I didn't hear everybody going "omg barret[CENSORED] omg".

Camping, however, is another matter.

Seidita
January 21, 2006, 7:07 pm
It is not camping it is called ambush or sniping but camping is with automatic

Outcast
January 21, 2006, 7:29 pm
No seidita, not really, camping is with anything.

Seidita
January 22, 2006, 2:41 pm
I use it for hiding and sniping not run in killing everything I can go a whole round with using only a knife.
Ok you bunch of retards I sit watching the flag in a enclosed position waiting there with my boomstick waiting to blow of some other team heads!!!ok?

EDIT : Double post merged.

Outcast
January 22, 2006, 3:39 pm
Seidita you just got your first warning, don't insult, we didn't insult either. Camping = sitting in one position and waiting for the enemy. You might call it sitting, waiting, ambushing, but that's all just another word for camping, especially if it's in your base. Also, there's a thing called "edit post", it's the picture of a paper with a pencil infront of it above your post. (double post fixed)

Seidita
January 22, 2006, 11:32 pm
My thing wont let in me in execpt when I post.Too bad all you can go to hell call it camping it is sniping

Seidita
January 22, 2006, 11:34 pm
I tried to edit my last post but the stupid forums wont let me fine I will bne like every other idiot here BARRET SUCKS.You happy now

Seidita
January 22, 2006, 11:40 pm
Wanna know whatvdelete this whole post if it means leaving behind a valueable weapon just to be in some [CENSORED] clan I am only working by my only trusted friend in soldat... Me

Outcast
January 23, 2006, 12:00 am
You could try to be a nicer guy overall. Triple posting also isn't all that good. Weird, everyone can edit posts except you can't? Anyway, thread locked. Also it's not leaving a valuable weapon, you can do other things with barret than camp. I won't give you another warning but please, keep off the insulting part.