( search forums )
Soldat Wallpapers
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Bunford5
January 17, 2006, 4:26 am
Has anyone made any Soldat desktop wallpaper? If so please post it here. Or post a link to it.

DeMo
January 17, 2006, 6:32 am
I remember a christmas wallpaper that somebody did years ago...
It was a screenshot of the map Mr. Snowman with some kind of santa claus gostek and the message "You killed Santa Claus".
Very funny.

I don't remember who made it and I don't have it anymore. :(

Jap_man
January 17, 2006, 8:03 am
There used to be a couple of Soldat wallpapers, I remember some Polish member, posted a couple a while back, as did Grand Diablo and Tha Doggfather.

There are many topics about Soldat wallpapers, but I doubt any of the links in those topics are still working. But anyways, I found one Soldat wallpaper on my PC and I uploaded it for you, it's 1024X768 and was made by Tha_Doggfather which can be found here.

-VzX- Silverflame
January 17, 2006, 3:09 pm
i wish ppl would make others!!!!

Dark_Noddy
January 17, 2006, 7:13 pm
I hosted this for "Mistalow" a loong time ago.. Page is still there.

Bunford5
January 18, 2006, 12:26 am
Nice! I'm using the first one as my desktop wallpaper. Downloaded both. Any more just keep 'em coming :)

Puddle Jumper
January 20, 2006, 4:35 am
The one by Mistalow is great. Easy to do persay, but really f-ing hard to get the stuff for it. Still frame after still frame... *shiver*

Anyway, yeah, these are t3h 4w3s0m3!!

Bunford5
January 27, 2006, 4:08 pm
Come on, there must be more Soldat wallpapers out there. I've just been to the PS3 forum and there are loads of high quality wallpapers there made by people with photo shop or whatever. I've had to resort to using a non-Soldat wallpaper...

bolhy
January 27, 2006, 4:41 pm
Well u could make one and stop whining

Bunford5
January 28, 2006, 2:54 am
This computer is solely for the purpose of recording music using cooleditpro2. (And of course Soldat, but that's what ALL computers are for) I've never even so much as dabbled in image manipulation of any kind. I could go and knock together a wallpaper but it wouldn't be very good.
There are people out there who are good at making images with photoshop etc and who do this kind of thing for fun. I'm just asking if theres anyone out there who actually knows about making wallpapers and graphic design in general who has made a Soldat wallpaper and whould like to share it with the rest of us.

-VzX- Silverflame
January 29, 2006, 7:11 am
well, it would be nice to see some ppls skills and have some sweet wallpapers come out!!! MM probably might like to see some though...

fed.eag.o
February 10, 2006, 11:37 am
i have a soldat wallpaper. i made it myself. the wallpaper consists of 4x3 scenes of Soldat (each 200x200 pixel). But the wallpaper is 800x600 pixels large ....
there is nothing written on the wallpaper (like Soldat..)

blackhawk
March 4, 2006, 8:47 pm
try this ^^
[IMAGE]

Norris Scott
March 10, 2006, 6:48 am
blackhawk: If a topic isn't posted in for almost/over a month, some moderators consider it gravedigging to post in it. Also, your image is really not too Soldat related, and wouldn't work well as a desktop image due to it being a bit too small.

I'm not sure if this will be considered adding to the digging... I'm just trying to inform the guy, since he doesn't seem to know the ropes around here, so I apologize if it is :)

dr.ON
March 11, 2006, 8:49 pm
Use search damnit!

-VzX- Silverflame
March 12, 2006, 12:09 am
 Quote:Originally posted by dr.ONUse search damnit!

search on soldatforums or google? (in here theres only this topic about wallpapers.. no one has ever made a place where we could search through indexes of soldat wallpaper images..)

A.L.blackhawk
March 22, 2006, 1:36 am
Damn someone else has my name :/.

Deleted User
March 22, 2006, 12:08 pm
Whoa, Dark_Noddy, that wallpaper looks so cool xD