( search forums )
Hooray for Chakra
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Soulsnipa
January 17, 2006, 7:44 am
He's already banned me (for 15 seconds) :(....but if its anybody I respect it from him. Kill me mr shak ra.

Deleted User
January 17, 2006, 8:26 am
I knew it.. first mod then admin. WHAT IS NEXT? plesk admin?

Echo_Trail
January 17, 2006, 8:59 am
uuhm... You got banned by Chakra´? But he actually seemed to like you.. Ô_o

peemonkey
January 17, 2006, 9:08 am
psyco, congrats on no longer having to care about post count :D
EDIT: almost have us 3 pages worth of commanders! let's celebrate with whiskey and gunpowder!

Deleted User
January 17, 2006, 9:37 am
amazing how noby can write "Psycho" the right way :D
and the blue stars looks cooler than theese ^^

January 17, 2006, 9:48 am
Pff, commanders are so overated

Chakra`
January 17, 2006, 11:49 am

[IMAGE]

Captain Ben
January 17, 2006, 11:59 am
quote:Originally posted by StickyPff, commanders are so overated

Deleted User
January 17, 2006, 12:00 pm
Haha. I find it hard to spell Spchyco many times... see i just messed up. Spycho.. Omg again wrong? damnit. Psycho. There, had to look up
-_______________-;
Yes, who doesnt love Chakra.

AerialAssault
January 17, 2006, 12:14 pm
[IMAGE]

?
January 17, 2006, 2:30 pm
and I will be his loyal chubby sidekick that does all the heavy-lifting

Keron Cyst
January 17, 2006, 6:33 pm
He said in IRC that nothing in the past will count; punishments will only be given to people who do stuff while he's here.

LazehBoi
January 17, 2006, 7:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssault[IMAGE]

EVERYONE ELSE IS NOT, HOWEVER. YOU'RE A FAILURE!

Echo_Trail
January 17, 2006, 11:51 pm
So, Chakra.. will you be staying for good, or are you just babysitting us all while b00sta's away?

Soulsnipa
January 17, 2006, 11:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by Echo_TrailSo, Chakra.. will you be staying for good, or are you just babysitting us all while b00sta's away?

b00stas pretty active since i woke him from the grave

UGK
January 17, 2006, 11:55 pm
Yay for Chakra!

Echo_Trail
January 18, 2006, 2:28 am
quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipaquote:Originally posted by Echo_TrailSo, Chakra.. will you be staying for good, or are you just babysitting us all while b00sta's away?

b00stas pretty active since i woke him from the grave

You know, i really like it how you brought b00sta up for discussion. I think it's nice that someone actually gives a damn, and your reputation consideret, i think it was actually kinda brave to take up the fight. Well done, ol' chum; But beware of letting the succes run to your head!

Now, as i wasen't really answered.. is Chakra` The new admin.. and will he stay admin?

Soulsnipa
January 18, 2006, 2:54 am
Chakra`
Property of ze Führer

713 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2006 : 06:32:00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm now additional admin for soldat forums.

Soulsnipa, you're now banned for 13.5 seconds. I hope this gives you time to think on proper behaviour here. Outcast is the most professional school-dodging soldat-playing junkie this side of Spectral's sex appeal, so have some respect.

And for my first trick, i'll lock this topic. Can't have admin-bashing going on while i'm one and in charge.

(more news on Chakra-adminage later today)

Captain Ben
January 18, 2006, 3:36 am
Don't worry, B00sta will be praised and restored to 'almost better than me' rank once he bans that Echo Trail fellow.

Come on people, spread the love.

Soulsnipa
January 18, 2006, 5:54 am
I wouldnt mind seeing you get banned but im not about to go out and state that. ^^comment unncessary

Chakra`
January 18, 2006, 5:07 pm
So...yeah. I'm 'a' new admin. b00sta will still be around. Two heads are better than one I say.

I'll be sticking around too, and making a few changes over the month. Don't expect immediate changes, but i'll be cleaning this place up and shuffling things around. Got alot of ideas..

?
January 18, 2006, 7:47 pm
Wheres the iron fisting I was promised?

vash763
January 18, 2006, 8:09 pm
Noes, the silvers are becoming extinct

EDIT: I demand a news topic.

Keron Cyst
January 18, 2006, 8:23 pm
News? For what? Chakra`'s promotion?

Raptor
January 18, 2006, 10:00 pm
Well Chakra'! You were right with this post you made, and I really admire when people are right with things they say. I'm glad you are an admin of the soldat forums =)

vash763
January 19, 2006, 6:55 am
quote:Originally posted by Keron CystNews? For what? Chakra`'s promotion?

For bacon.

ThaD
January 19, 2006, 7:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra`So...yeah. I'm 'a' new admin. b00sta will still be around. Two heads are better than one I say.

I'll be sticking around too, and making a few changes over the month. Don't expect immediate changes, but i'll be cleaning this place up and shuffling things around. Got alot of ideas..

why won't you start with active user list and members location?