( search forums )
FREEDOM!!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
?
January 17, 2006, 2:37 pm
WOOHOO!!! I just got an interview at walmart! So now I will be one of the first people that are quitting my job to get a new job and one I will actually like. Let me just tell you my history, got a job at Arby's thinking I would find a better job soon, well 2 years roll around and it ends up a manager that everyone loves is quitting which triggered a few of my friends to start looking for new jobs, so I started too, and myself got anyother person to start looking, and as far as I know now IM THE FIRST ONE TO GET A NEW JOB!!!! WOOHOO!!!! NO MORE ARBY'S!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!

grand_diablo
January 17, 2006, 4:53 pm
congratz

Deleted User
January 17, 2006, 5:47 pm
I will work as a flash freelancer... so I can work in my underwear. CAN YOU GUYS DO THAT NOW HUH?

Eagles_Arrows
January 17, 2006, 5:50 pm
Well, congrats on getting a job in Wal-Mart :)

karmazon
January 17, 2006, 5:56 pm
wal mart sux

Keron Cyst
January 17, 2006, 6:30 pm
You were previously working at Arby's? oO'

peemonkey
January 17, 2006, 6:47 pm
congrats. it's good to have a job you like :)

AerialAssault
January 17, 2006, 9:33 pm
i've heard so many awful stories from people who've worked at wal mart.

Deleted User
January 17, 2006, 9:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by PsychoI will work as a flash freelancer... so I can work in my underwear. CAN YOU GUYS DO THAT NOW HUH?

But you suck at flash!

UGK
January 17, 2006, 11:57 pm
You should work in the Electronics Section...;D

Deleted User
January 17, 2006, 11:58 pm
WALLS-MART. BEWARE! BEWARE!

peemonkey
January 18, 2006, 12:24 am
work in the music section and push some hendrix on the young people.

vash763
January 18, 2006, 12:58 am
Arbys kicks some ass you have to admit.

Deleted User
January 18, 2006, 3:16 am
walmart is evil

?
January 18, 2006, 3:24 am
arby's is evil, im probably just gonna be a cart pusher or self stocker, besides better hours and better pay its closer to home and something that if I wanted to could actually get promoted and make a living with... though i don't want to work for walmart for my living :P

Captain Ben
January 18, 2006, 3:33 am
Nice going on getting a new job.

The surfclub at where I work has displacement syndrome or something... THey'll fire you and then ask for you to come back in a couple of weeks... Once I recover from my op I was planning on getting bar training which hopefully means better hours and twice the pay.

But hey, if all else fails, I'm a certified Underwater Ceramic Technician.

Deleted User
January 18, 2006, 3:38 am
I heard that walmart closed down a store in canada because thier workers were about to join a labor union.

Cookie.
January 18, 2006, 4:32 am
quote:Originally posted by PoopI heard that walmart closed down a store in canada because thier workers were about to join a labor union.

Yea the Canadian stores that have tried to unionize get shut down instantly :p I think some might have gotten unionized now though

Deleted User
January 18, 2006, 5:15 am
ahhh so its true lol. Man thats kinda funny though... Do they really benefit from closing down the store rather than simply giving in to the unions demands. I suppose the reason they close them down is so it doesnt spread to other stores -_-.