( search forums )
Me.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Captain Ben
January 18, 2006, 4:17 am
With modded gosteks being all the rage, such as the Alpha and Bravo gosteks being able to be made completely different, I'd like to see something like this for deathmatch.
Not everyone else, just... you/me.
For example, while everyone has the Alpha gostek in DM, I specifically could have bravo gosteks or some others that I made specifically for myself that wouldn't be used on any of the team games. Supposebly if something like this were to happen, it would also be nice for there to be different gosteks for the holder of the rambo bow in Rambo match as well. While something like this is certainly not needed, it would be nice for something like this to be implemented.

On another side note, I also thought it wouldbe nice if you were able to choose colours for team games. By this I mean the server admin could make the Alpha team's shirt colour black or purple or what ever colour you can think of.

But meh... this is all cosmetic.

Koon
January 18, 2006, 5:15 am
Soldat is somewhat lacking cosmetic diversity. Your second idea is good, but the first seems a little complicated.

Soulsnipa
January 18, 2006, 5:47 am
this should be a registered user option

person
January 18, 2006, 6:43 pm
see: custom user gosteks thread!

Raptor
January 18, 2006, 10:08 pm
If the soldiers were just rectangles I would still play soldat, as you said... it's just cosmetics.

Captain Ben
January 20, 2006, 1:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by KoonSoldat is somewhat lacking cosmetic diversity. Your second idea is good, but the first seems a little complicated.

Pretty much... In deathmatch, everyone uses alpha gosteks and you use bravo gosteks.

nfsjunkie91
January 21, 2006, 12:13 am
I agree with ben's idea, and also, if we were able to choose team colors, i think it should affect the colors of the team flag too.

Deleted User
January 21, 2006, 12:26 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain Benquote:Originally posted by KoonSoldat is somewhat lacking cosmetic diversity. Your second idea is good, but the first seems a little complicated.

Pretty much... In deathmatch, everyone uses alpha gosteks and you use bravo gosteks.

Freind/Enemy colors....Good idea, but it should be made optional in options. Some people might want to see everyones natural colors, it would kind of render them useless in terms of shirt since DM is where you see peoples real colors best, but whatever. Its not a bad idea at all.

As for your second, soldat has been in need of that for a while. `Bout time it should be implemented.

Captain Ben
January 21, 2006, 11:34 am
quote:Originally posted by Extacidequote:Originally posted by Captain Benquote:Originally posted by KoonSoldat is somewhat lacking cosmetic diversity. Your second idea is good, but the first seems a little complicated.

Freind/Enemy colors....Good idea, but it should be made optional in options. Some people might want to see everyones natural colors, it would kind of render them useless in terms of shirt since DM is where you see peoples real colors best, but whatever. Its not a bad idea at all.

As for your second, soldat has been in need of that for a while. `Bout time it should be implemented.

Just as I agree, you should be able to see the other players in all their glory..
You use the Alpha gosteks ith your normal colours and other polayers have the bravo gosteks, but they have their own individual colours.