( search forums )
Biggest loser competition
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
karmazon
January 18, 2006, 5:34 am
Well as many people know I dedicated to working out and [CENSORED]. Yeah, so I'm pretty heavy for my height, but recently I've been eating a lot of fat foods I shouldn't(it tastes sooo good!!!). Well yesterday I actually hit 180 pounds(I'm anywhere from 5'6 to 5'8, don't know for sure, cause I get different results from different doctors).

180 pounds is too much for me, so I'm gonna try to cut down to 160 by the end of march. In this I will keep my log of weight/cardio/day and [CENSORED]. I encourage all chubby/fat/obese/fat [CENSORED]ing whale [CENSORED]s to do the same. We can do it !!!

*January 17*
Weight - 179(just checked). Going to sleep soon, tomorrow I won't do any cardio, cause I'm sick, but I'm gonna eat waaaaay less.

*UPDATE*

Ok the rules are:

. Each participant must lose at least 10 pounds by the end of march.

. Post your progress in this thread

. We go by the honor system, I won't know if you lie, but don't do it

. You can quit anytime, but then you're gonna be the biggest quitter, which is worse than the biggest loser.

Members:

- Swazo - 213.5 lbs, 5'10.5"

- Mancer - 5'9, 183lbs

- Chakra - 6ft and 80kg(176lbs)

- karmazon - 5'6-8, 179lbs

peemonkey
January 18, 2006, 5:48 am
I'm 6'6 with broad shoulders and weight 210 pounds. Let's [CENSORED]in wrastle.

Deleted User
January 18, 2006, 4:51 pm
I'm 135 @ 5'7".

_Mancer_
January 18, 2006, 5:21 pm
Im 5'9, 183 or something. Ill try it too ;Q

Deleted User
January 18, 2006, 6:16 pm
i am 1,85 metres and 82 kilograms..

Keron Cyst
January 18, 2006, 6:19 pm
I've sat at 5'8" for years. Around ~150 lb. last I checked...

Deleted User
January 18, 2006, 6:29 pm
Ahahahaha man I'm heavy. I weigh the same as peemonkey but he's seven inches taller. XO

Silent Soldier
January 18, 2006, 6:58 pm
166.5 cm and 55 kg.

Deleted User
January 18, 2006, 7:23 pm
It's almost ironic that this thread is right under the one titled
"Mancer's Fat A story about how he is fat..."

lithium
January 18, 2006, 7:24 pm
Good luck karmazon, I'll mail you some slim fast or some shiite if you need help.

EDIT: lol swazo, I just noticed that too.

Cookie.
January 18, 2006, 7:34 pm
I don't have a scale right now but
I should be between 140-145 and I am 6'1" (I think but I havn't measured myself in awhile either)

?
January 18, 2006, 7:50 pm
im like 6'1" or 6'2" and Im like 255 pounds :P working at a fast food restaurant really don't help me loose weight... anyway hopefully im getting a new job and I have been doing sit ups and other little work-outs to help me loose some pounds, and so far i am seeing a little results

lithium
January 18, 2006, 7:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.I don't have a scale right now but
I should be between 140-145 and I am 6'1" (I think but I havn't measured myself in awhile either)

omg cookie you're skinnier than me :p

I'm 5'10" and 150. During football season I was 145 but I stopped running every day so I'm slipping.

Kazuki
January 18, 2006, 8:29 pm
I'm 105 pounds, 5'5". All I really do is sit on my ass and maybe play football every now and then. So ... what do I win?

karmazon
January 18, 2006, 8:34 pm
nothing, when I was your age, my metabolism was just as fast, if not faster, and then I Was like "yay" and I got older, and my metabolism slowed down hardcore.

Deleted User
January 18, 2006, 9:09 pm
Shiz, if mine slows down anytime soon I will be mad. I keep telling my self to start exercising while I am 6'1" and 142 or around that. I had a good run at doing sit ups and weight lifting for a few weeks; then I bombed out and stoped :( Anyways good luck Karmazon.

Oh and Cookie we are almost identical in height and weight :O

Michal
January 18, 2006, 9:31 pm
I'm 6' and 175 lb. (182cm and 80 kg)
I am currently working out to gain weight ;p

AerialAssault
January 18, 2006, 9:33 pm
im 189lbs @ 5'10

karmazon
January 18, 2006, 10:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by MichalI'm 6' and 175 lb. (182cm and 80 kg)
I am currently working out to gain weight ;p

me too, but at the same time, I need to get rid of all the fat and my gut sticks out too much.

Soulsnipa
January 18, 2006, 10:16 pm
what happened to my post?!

The Geologist
January 18, 2006, 10:27 pm
What post?

Meh..I've always had a really high metabolism. 6' and just under 160, looking to gain a bit of weight...mostly just muscle mass to help with climbing, hand strength, etc..little things.

Deleted User
January 18, 2006, 10:29 pm
i think im 5'1, and i think im around 100 pounds....im not sure

Raptor
January 18, 2006, 10:30 pm
I'm 6' and 140.. it took me a while to calculate that since in Venezuela we use meters and kilograms =)

I'm an extremely good soccer player

Svirep
January 18, 2006, 10:33 pm
hey good luck fatass

and god damn fat midgets gotta turn metric already for [CENSORED]s sake
time to move on [CENSORED] it's not only the french, the whole [CENSORED]in world uses it
it's international and it also beats the lameass imperial system
anyways i weight around 34 pork stakes and 5 small ducks and am around 5 17' monitors tall
seriously around 197 kgs/91 kgs

The Geologist
January 18, 2006, 10:38 pm
Yea...we'll get on that when you god damn fat whiners stop harping about the conversion. thx.

Svirep
January 18, 2006, 10:40 pm
yeah you do that gnome

The Geologist
January 18, 2006, 10:43 pm
Gnome...that's a new one. And what's this 197kgs/91 kgs stuff? I really hope you're only 91 kgs.

Svirep
January 18, 2006, 10:48 pm
aha i included my fat conjoined twin :)
it's 197 cm

Ebby
January 18, 2006, 11:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by KazukiI'm 105 pounds, 5'5". All I really do is sit on my ass and maybe play football every now and then. So ... what do I win?

o.o;; You're my weight? I've never met a guy with my weight, I might be a little under that - I'm like 5'3 1/2" so I'm at the weight I should be.

lithium
January 18, 2006, 11:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ebbyquote:Originally posted by KazukiI'm 105 pounds, 5'5". All I really do is sit on my ass and maybe play football every now and then. So ... what do I win?

o.o;; You're my weight? I've never met a guy with my weight

match made in heaven i'd say :p

karmazon
January 18, 2006, 11:32 pm
that wasn't a compliment

Deleted User
January 18, 2006, 11:45 pm
Damn I need more muscle too. I'm swimming competitively for over two hours a day, but I can't make it to the [CENSORED]ing gym no one will take me and my parents say it'll conflict with my studies. =[

Outcast
January 18, 2006, 11:46 pm
~182/~62

Ebby
January 19, 2006, 12:22 am
quote:Originally posted by lithium

He's a little young for me :P

The Geologist
January 19, 2006, 2:22 am
The first time I looked at the title of this topic I thought we were going to have a BBQ to flame up our most beloved forum losers ^_^

frogboy
January 19, 2006, 2:49 am
Ooh, I'm the biggest loser here!

Vijchtidoodah
January 19, 2006, 2:56 am
"I WENT OUTSIDE! I WENT OUTSIDE! OMG, I SAW THE LIGHT OF DAY!!"

Soulsnipa
January 19, 2006, 3:08 am
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dDamn I need more muscle too.

yea u do

Michal
January 19, 2006, 3:55 am
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dDamn I need more muscle too. I'm swimming competitively for over two hours a day, but I can't make it to the [CENSORED]ing gym no one will take me and my parents say it'll conflict with my studies. =[

Forget the gym. Gyms are pretty much a place for homos to meet other homos.
Get a barbell or dumbbell set and use that. (dumbbells are better I think because your stronger arm can't compensate for the weaker.)

Judge_Man
January 19, 2006, 4:05 am
I'm 5'11 or 6' and ~130 lbs.

g-force9
January 19, 2006, 4:26 am
Im 5'10 (I think) and 129 lbs

The Geologist
January 19, 2006, 4:28 am
quote:Originally posted by Michal
Get a barbell or dumbbell set and use that. (dumbbells are better I think because your stronger arm can't compensate for the weaker.)

Wow, you sure love to generalize. Had a bad gym experience, if you've even been to one?

Azn, if you want to build some muscle, the gym can be a great place to do it. But it depends on what gym you go with. I go to a gym around here every other day, sometimes three days in a row if I feel really active. A set of dumbbells at home is good for lifting, but if you can find a place that has a gym and a climbing wall you'd be even better off imo. Climbing and bouldering has done more for me in a four to five months than my dumbbells have done in years, and it's much more fun. Plus, a combination of climbing and a little lifting to work certain areas can go a long way.

If you can't join a gym, then dumbbells and other exercise at home is still good..but climbing gets my recommendation. Better hand and arm strength for all that swimming :p

peemonkey
January 19, 2006, 4:51 am
tallest one am i?

The Geologist
January 19, 2006, 4:56 am
I thought you were like 5'4"..and just ...thick. ..Y'know. Angry little man with a nipple belt.

Ebby
January 19, 2006, 4:58 am
quote:Originally posted by The Geologist

If you can't join a gym, then dumbbells and other exercise at home is still good..but climbing gets my recommendation. Better hand and arm strength for all that swimming :p

Rockclimbing <3 Such a nice activity. Especially if you can find indoor areas just for that.

The Geologist
January 19, 2006, 5:05 am
You would love Ft. Collins, CO..two great indoor climbing gyms, one of which I have a membership to and happens to have an excellent bouldering area, nice tall wall, great maintenance and upkeep, fresh routes every week..very choice. In addition to that, the mountains are a stones throw away and there's bouldering a-plenty literally within walking distance at an ourdoor resevoir (Horsetooth resevoir). The hardest part is keeping myself from going climbing to give my body time to recover and relax.

Ebby
January 19, 2006, 5:14 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistYou would love Ft. Collins, CO..two great indoor climbing gyms, one of which I have a membership to and happens to have an excellent bouldering area, nice tall wall, great maintenance and upkeep, fresh routes every week..very choice. In addition to that, the mountains are a stones throw away and there's bouldering a-plenty literally within walking distance at an ourdoor resevoir (Horsetooth resevoir). The hardest part is keeping myself from going climbing to give my body time to recover and relax.

Yeah, I used to live in Colorado. Lived close near the mountains, Colorado Springs?
Used to visit the red rock areas and watch climbers.
I've only recently picked up the indoor climbing. It's still fun, but I'm not looking for much upper body strength. Sort of strange as a girl, in my opinon.

The Geologist
January 19, 2006, 5:25 am
Climbin' girls are hotties ;D

Ebby
January 19, 2006, 5:39 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistClimbin' girls are hotties ;D

Rawr. :o (First time I went climbing, I found out how un-safe it was to wear shorts with the gear while climbing. That thing tightens...I felt exposed. >.<)

To get back on topic ^^;;
I have a bit of advice based on how to lose weight, if you don't have time for the gym, or can't reach one?

You have to be dedicated to your changes in food choice. I'm not talking about diets, diets you can never personally stay on forever.

Just try to cut out un-healthy foods as best as possible. Try to avoid sodas, or just anything that half of the ingredients you can't pronounce.

Walking whenever possible to close destinations, like the super market, restaurants, etc help. Try to keep a bottle of water with you.

Looking up small at home workouts do wonders. Like if your focus is on losing weight in the stomach, find something that suits you.
Good luck.

karmazon
January 19, 2006, 7:17 am
Yo, so who's doing it with me ?
For now I guess it's Mancer and me.

Chakra`
January 19, 2006, 8:06 am
Ahh [CENSORED] it ...count me in. 6ft and 80kg right now, getting a bit of a rounder going. Climbed off the exercise-wagon a while ago.

Also gonna quit smoking, so I can afford a bloody working computer.

The Geologist
January 19, 2006, 9:03 am
Can't have a flabby admin..unless Flab...no...ah well, you feel me. Wait..you don't. Not since the restraining order...

Deleted User
January 19, 2006, 12:11 pm
0_0 why do you need to go to a gym, go lift weights, or buy some. or go to a forest, cut a whole tree down with a small saw, then drag it back to your house........actually cut the tree in half, the whole thing is way to heavy

Svirep
January 19, 2006, 2:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by Michal
hahah word
smell of lubricants and homosexual perspiration of anabolic stereoids in the air and huge bald [CENSORED] idiots groaning while benching
frightening
went there once

?
January 19, 2006, 2:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ebbyquote:Originally posted by lithium

How old are you?

Anyway, I feel fat now seeing everybodies weight, though its kinda wierd, both my parents are chubby but my 3 siblings are baiscly skinny without much work, then came me the last one, chubby and covered with hair... what cruel hand faith hath dealt me :(

Deleted User
January 19, 2006, 2:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonYo, so who's doing it with me ?
For now I guess it's Mancer and me.

I'm with ya man. I'm just as overweight as Sexy above me.

Deleted User
January 19, 2006, 6:16 pm
5'11" 145 pounds :Q.

Alamo
January 19, 2006, 6:23 pm
182cm @ 80kg
Doing pushups/situps at home regularly and playing around with 2 10kg dumbbells. I'm in good shape ^^

DeMonIc
January 19, 2006, 6:53 pm
186cm ~ 55kg.

I swimm, usually over 1km+ twice a week, but I plan to increase that. And I want to gain weight, a lot of it. Any ideas?

?
January 19, 2006, 7:26 pm
eat alot

STEELIX
January 19, 2006, 9:12 pm
I'm hungry...

a-4-year-old
January 19, 2006, 9:22 pm
im so fat :( <200 <6ft

now im gonna go eat until i feel better

karmazon
January 19, 2006, 9:48 pm
wtf 4 year old, you're in it, at least you must lose at least 10 pounds by the end of march

check the first post

Chakra`
January 19, 2006, 10:26 pm
'k, as agreed with karmazon in a private confidential discussion in msn, whoever loses the most weight, wins the custom rank title "biggest loser" for a period of time. As for rules, s'up to you karmazon. Behind ya 100%

(and I still want that cushions-in-pants pic)

Deleted User
January 19, 2006, 10:41 pm
im working out now... I cant run for 10 seconds without my loungs feeling like fried socks... but im not fat :P

Ebby
January 19, 2006, 11:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?quote:Originally posted by Ebbyquote:Originally posted by lithium

How old are you?

Anyway, I feel fat now seeing everybodies weight, though its kinda wierd, both my parents are chubby but my 3 siblings are baiscly skinny without much work, then came me the last one, chubby and covered with hair... what cruel hand faith hath dealt me :(

I think I remember saying this earlier, but I'm 18 <3 Turned this last October.

Lucky @ Siblings.
I've always been an only child. :o Which is fine, especially now - No use in adding kids to the family anymore.

UGK
January 20, 2006, 12:31 am
I'm 160 lbs. 5'3....

Deleted User
January 20, 2006, 4:01 am
Karmazon, put me on that damn list!

Weight=213.5 lbs
Height 5'10.5"

Maxx
January 21, 2006, 4:24 am
I'm 5' something, around 125-130 lbs., and IT IS ALL MUSCLE BAYBEEEE!

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 2:25 am
Sorry to revive this, but was this ever updated on/announced?

karmazon
March 5, 2006, 3:45 am
well it's still going, it stops at the end of march

Pero
March 11, 2006, 9:18 am
hehe im only 13 so 169 cm and 51 kgs i dont think i have to lose weight :P
good luck to you guys that want to :)..and karmazon seeing ur stats i dont think ur fat

a-4-year-old
March 11, 2006, 6:48 pm
I DID IT O_O

OH YEAH OH YEAH

yeah, aparently it is easy to lose 10 pounds on the "flu" diet xP (crackers and water while vomiting and crapping bile)

fun stuff.

-VzX- Silverflame
March 12, 2006, 12:16 am
 Quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyI'm 6'6 with broad shoulders and weight 210 pounds. Let's [CENSORED]in wrastle.

im bigger!!!

Cookie.
March 12, 2006, 4:58 am
 Quote:Originally posted by ? Quote:Originally posted by Ebby Quote:Originally posted by lithium

How old are you?

The cruel hand faith hath dealt you was your mother being unfaithful and having you!!! KEKE

Deleted User
March 12, 2006, 5:10 am
5'4"
110-120 pounds(havn't been weighed in a while)