( search forums )
Equinox pazowning
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Jenkins
January 18, 2006, 10:51 pm
Well today i was playing CTF and the map changed to eqinox.
Anyway i ran low as i normally do amd 4 alpha we incoming. M79 one kill, the law double kill. Then i became a corpse. I kept doing this kind of thing and got a pretty high kill score. Both flags were captured so no one was scoring. Eventually I made 23 kills. Then i managed to return our flag. We scored but i was still at the top. Anyway throughout the entire thing I only scored once and this is the screen shot. For all you people how own at soldat, i know its not so special. But for me, i was pleased.

[IMAGE]

Ok i have won games with a much higher score than that, but i was happy because a majority of my score was kills. Something that normally doesn't happen.

Flying_Dutchman
January 19, 2006, 8:48 pm
That pic [CENSORED]s up the interface, thanks alot buddy...

thelag
January 19, 2006, 8:52 pm
It was the latter, Norris.

a-4-year-old
January 19, 2006, 8:53 pm
lol

you did both! lol celabrate mediocrity!
and i cant see the real screen shot.

Jenkins
January 19, 2006, 11:45 pm
Hey, Me you bi*ch, you were in that fight!
Go you, 2nd!

Eagles_Arrows
January 20, 2006, 1:00 am
quote:Originally posted by Flying_DutchmanThat pic [CENSORED]s up the interface, thanks alot buddy...

At first, I thought it didn't (for me), but on the reply page it's really effed.

So you learned how to tie your own shoe. Who gives a [CENSORED]?

Raptor
January 20, 2006, 4:31 am
^I bet you no one gives you a [CENSORED] either.

Now to my post:

About that it's not so special, it really is, it is for you and for others that know how they feel in similar situations =D

btw, I can't see the ss

Jenkins
January 20, 2006, 9:21 am
Thank you very much raptor. I don't know whats wrong with the ss as i can see it.
So can't help you sorry.

Eagles_Arrows
January 20, 2006, 10:52 am
Can't see your avatar, either.

Outcast
January 20, 2006, 1:07 pm
I'd like to remind you all to keep off the insulting part. He was happy with it, remember when you were noobs and were happy about killing some people in a row without diing. Anyway, spam deleted. Pointless pictures deleted. Also I'd like to remind the lag that these are SOLDAT moments, your SHOES don't fit in here. And the next time you post screenshots, it would be nice if they worked, since we can't see what you're on about without them.

DeMo
January 20, 2006, 7:02 pm
Here's what is wrong with the screenshot...
file:///C:/Soldat/Screens/screenshot1953.bmp

x_x

Outcast
January 20, 2006, 7:10 pm
...figures <_<

Jenkins
January 21, 2006, 1:12 am
As no one can see the screen shot I'll just say, I had 63, 1 cap and the nearest person had 35, 1 cap.
Then down from there people had 27,25,24,19,17,15,15,12,9,7,3,0,0.
The people on 0 had just come into the game and were both on my team, bravo.

Hope that clears it up.