( search forums )
[PL] clan must have the stupidest members.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Eagles_Arrows
January 19, 2006, 2:12 am
It happened in Leo's Full Real CTF server (RS). These guys named chichy[pl] and Kmieciu[PL] were on the A team, and me and a bunch of other dudes were on B team. It was us four versus those two. We were winning 8 to 1, and they couldn't handle the humiliation. So they switched teams to the B team and began to TK everyone. Then all of a sudden, the score was Alpha 9 - Bravo 8. I hate it when noobs like those two begin to ruin a fun game, especially a game on ctf_complex9 (i love that map).

Deleted User
January 19, 2006, 2:14 am
Wow you dumb noob. It was 4-2. Unfair -_- No wonder they desperately went to annoy your team.

Deleted User
January 19, 2006, 4:27 am
Hmmm.... 4vs2 in realistic-survival..... No, I don't see any team at a disadvantage here.

Rune
January 19, 2006, 4:42 am
[PL] means Poland, it's not a clan.

Chakra`
January 19, 2006, 7:54 am
heh...aheheheh....hehehehehe

..yeah. I made that mistake myself when I was first playing Soldat. I thought [PL] must've been some huge clan. Turns out it was a country.

headstone
January 19, 2006, 12:52 pm
quote:I hate it when noobs like those two begin to ruin a fun game, especially a game on ctf_complex9 (i love that map).

Know what I hate? When 'noobs' won't change teams to even it up because their team is winning.

wormdundee
January 19, 2006, 5:37 pm
I can't believe you actually went and posted this and dared to call them noobs. If anybody out of your 4 had any decency they would have switched teams. It's idiots like that that ruin this game because they don't want to lose their score.

No, the Polish guys didn't handle it the right way, but they were not any more in the wrong than you were.

This may be a little harsh, but having uneven teams and noone switches is quite likely one of the most annoying things I have seen in this game. It's worse than hack users.

Damn idiots.

Outcast
January 19, 2006, 5:41 pm
Quite true though I forgot they didn't switch team ;Q
Shame on you! I always have to switch the damn teams on publics. Or atleast tell someone to switch. Basically you deserved to be FFed for not changing the team. You were winning 8-1? Hey, that's so fun isn't it? Bashing them, you have fun when there's noone in base and you cap easilly? Sigh.

a-4-year-old
January 19, 2006, 8:55 pm
lol, flamage!!!

are you dumb noob.
reeaall even teams.

_Mancer_
January 19, 2006, 9:45 pm
Ty dziwko bez szkoly

karmazon
January 19, 2006, 9:47 pm
Jebana

Svirep
January 19, 2006, 10:15 pm
hmm
once i had 3 people with various clan tags in real survival
against me and a guy called... major
he could barely move
so another clan guy joins the game (server puts him in our team)
and i'm thinking well finaly..
and the idiot immediately switches to the other team
i got so pissed
i mean wtf

Deleted User
January 19, 2006, 10:41 pm
One word for you:

Idiot

(Everyone pointed out why)

And damn Pl. I always thought they were some giant clan too. Theyd make one [CENSORED]ty clan unfortanately. O.o

TeRRoRinFANt
January 20, 2006, 5:23 pm
Oh, sheesh, Eagles Arrows, have some decency.

I mean, isn't [US] a really huge clan? Too bad they'd make a... well, the only merit of that clan would be its size. Ah, yea, and then there's the [Fin] clan. Though they're actually good, y'know? And the [ger] clan - most of them also are good. And the [Swe] clan is also okay.
And now in the words of the poet - ty dziwko bez szkoly.

Deleted User
January 20, 2006, 5:50 pm
I hate all country tags :/

Gortaak
January 20, 2006, 6:58 pm
yeah, i hate it when people put a country tag on, its in every game i play, its retarded, BR PL GER FR and it drives me up the wall you dont see US or CA (canada :P) or MX (mexico mebey they dont have intarwebz...) but serioulsy why put a country tag on your name, it juse makes the name for your country worse, cause i have notcied the people with country tags, either A.) Play like [CENSORED], B.) play like [CENSORED]s or C.) Generally do anything to piss off people. its almost like they expect special treat ment cause they are from Brazil or Poland, so i usually make it a point to kill them as much as possible.
(On Topic)
yeah, thats pretty lame 4-2 and you complain cause they TK? you suck, i hate people like you, and on top of it you call them noobs? your the [CENSORED]ing noob, me personally i like uneven teams if im on the less side, more people for me to kill and it pisses people off wehn they are losing to less people, lets see you be on the team with 2 people going against 4 people, and i bet you asholes were spraying ak at them werent you? this is not a soldat moment, this just shows how lame you are. AND this was on leos, i bet you didnt switch cause you didnt want to ruin your precious stats huh?

Outcast
January 20, 2006, 7:05 pm
You could tone it down a notch, I think he got criticised enough already <_<

person
January 20, 2006, 8:11 pm
The reason why you see people with country tags is because... well, have you noticed any running trend with them all? They're virtually all from EUROPE (or Asia, but if you read through, the difference is negligible in terms of the message I want to convey). In this vastly foriegn part of the world, which amazingly exists OUTSIDE of the "US", there are a whole bunch of little countries all closely linked together.

What conclusion would you then make, perhaps? O-M-G, they may all have similar pings, would you guess? A country tag would allow people to easily differentiate between nations, which can be helpful for a number of fairly obvious reasons.

TeRRoRinFANt
January 20, 2006, 8:57 pm
He no ain't got no circumcized 'nuff. Mo'! Cheap-O! Bud, bud Sol-dut.

Gortaak
January 20, 2006, 11:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by personThe reason why you see people with country tags is because... well, have you noticed any running trend with them all? They're virtually all from EUROPE (or Asia, but if you read through, the difference is negligible in terms of the message I want to convey). In this vastly foriegn part of the world, which amazingly exists OUTSIDE of the "US", there are a whole bunch of little countries all closely linked together.

What conclusion would you then make, perhaps? O-M-G, they may all have similar pings, would you guess? A country tag would allow people to easily differentiate between nations, which can be helpful for a number of fairly obvious reasons.

ya, but honestly, does anyone really care where anyone is from? i know i dont, if i want to know i would ask, i jsut have had bad experiences with people wiht country tags in every game i have ever played, and seeing BR and PL drives me crazy, i hate it. they make me want to kick them in the teeth...

Outcast
January 21, 2006, 12:46 am
quote:Originally posted by TeRRoRinFANtHe no ain't got no circumcized 'nuff. Mo'! Cheap-O! Bud, bud Sol-dut.

What are you on about :o

.Rabble.
January 21, 2006, 2:49 am
LOL. period.

oh yea, and i find this extremely funny how he hast reposted anything yet, it hilariazes me that he have the nerve to poste that and then not back it up, and then get flamed 4 it.... sheeshhh

Captain Ben
January 21, 2006, 12:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by NookieI hate all country tags :/

Almost as much as i hate the word 'noob'.

Leo
January 21, 2006, 12:23 pm
We are soon going to run an autobalance script on our servers which will check constantly if the teams are balanced and will make the changes. This is made by rainrider for his admin program after our request. Great programmer :)

person
January 21, 2006, 4:07 pm
Yeah, that'd be good Leo... but I think my idea of kicking (a) player(/s) with a ping over a definable limit when you try and join a full server (that isnt passworded) is also a good idea... I mean some people obviously think they should be allowed to join any server anywhere in the world. Not many people want to play against those people, who will generally have a huge ping...

I don't see one REAL negative about it.

http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=30776

TeRRoRinFANt
January 21, 2006, 4:17 pm
Well, there is something like ping limit for servers... Isn't that enough?

The Geologist
January 21, 2006, 6:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by personYeah, that'd be good Leo... but I think my idea of kicking (a) player(/s) with a ping over a definable limit when you try and join a full server (that isnt passworded) is also a good idea... I mean some people obviously think they should be allowed to join any server anywhere in the world. Not many people want to play against those people, who will generally have a huge ping...

I don't see one REAL negative about it.

I do. I for one want to play a game, and DON'T want to be forced to leave just because someone with a lower ping is trying to get in. Screw them. If the server hasn't set a ping limit that's their own problem.

person
January 21, 2006, 7:15 pm
If you read the thread, you'd notice that it'd be set for people with large pings. Not for those with 100 or 200, most people with even 250 are usually allowed in servers currently and I don't see why you'd set it that low...

And no, the ping kick DOESN'T work. I see my local servers sometimes FLOODED with people who have a ping of ~400 or more. And yes it does have a ping kick feature enabled.

And as I said in the thread... if you have a ping of 300 or more, you're being a problem for people (most of the time). It's more fair to let someone with a lower ping play than you, in THAT server. If you want to specifically play your buddies from over half way across the world, that's your business, don't take it into a public foriegn server.

I know I couldn't care less if I get kicked because of my ping... in most cases, it's fair enough. Now I may be used to having something between 0-50, but I find that when I play on US servers (when I have about between 200-300), I just don't know what the hell I am doing. I just hk and get random kills... and then I may randomly die. FUN LOLZ!!! (and for that point I think I should insert my </sarcasm> tag, in case some of you miss the picture somehow).

I don't think you should consider it someone else's problem if you are lagging it up on some server... Try and find one you don't lag on and cause less grief in the world rather than being some random noob. You would struggle immensely to provide competition anyway.

Outcast
January 21, 2006, 7:45 pm
I thought this was about [PL] people :o
Locked.