( search forums )
Suicide
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Scrooge
January 19, 2006, 4:02 am
I think that as a second weapon you should be able to strap yourself with dynamite so that you can blow yourself up and kill people in close proximity. Ive used it before in games like avp2 and its really kool.

Deleted User
January 19, 2006, 8:26 am
Definitely a suggestion we've seen before
Not the worst idea in the world
A bit silly :\
Wouldn't affect the game a whole lot, in good or bad ways

Overall verdict: I personally wouldn't be affected that much if it was added to the game. A fun little inclusion, but not exactly the most useful addition.

numgun
January 19, 2006, 10:59 am
u can make it with a WeaponMod... FMBM has it in his special ops mod.

Deleted User
January 19, 2006, 11:48 am
Yep, if you download Special Weapon Mod, he has a suicide bomb thing for a chainsaw. Its pretty cool, you can use it on hoards of zombies, but it would be much fun in publics. It would certainly piss me off if someone ran past me and suicided. -_-

nfsjunkie91
January 21, 2006, 5:20 am
I am amuzed by this idea. time to make Harakari Katana Mod. This would be fun though. *tick-tick* KA-BOOM!

-Arbalest-
January 21, 2006, 5:32 am
I guess this kamikazi idea can be useful... saves the M79 users the trouble of blowing you up. Like Stalky said it's a fun inclusion but if you really want to try it just the download the mod, unless the whole community loves this idea. Al Qaeda would be proud of this idea...

bolhy
January 21, 2006, 6:32 am
Actually u can just change the ammmo type of
teh punch to the ammo type of the nade and when
u wanna punch someone Ka Boooooom xD

vash763
January 21, 2006, 7:48 am
I find law rockets work best, or was it flame arrows?

crg23
January 22, 2006, 8:01 am
Id like this.

Deleted User
January 30, 2006, 2:16 am
I actually think it's a nice idea. If you were on the verge of getting killed, you could go kamakazi and kill yourself along with the enemy. Hey, it's better than getting killed and gaining no points.

Deleted User
February 6, 2006, 6:42 pm
cool idea, and i just wanna say that on special ops the C4 is not actually suicide (or at least it wasnt for me) it just acted like a chainsaw but it looked like a bomb.

bond_james_bond
February 6, 2006, 9:48 pm
With a 2-3 second delay... Ok.

CrazyKid980
February 7, 2006, 8:09 pm
There's already a way to do suicide.
1.) Shoot M79 at close as possible to another guy.
2.) Same as above, but throw a gernade.
3.) Same as above ABOVE <-(didnt see that one coming) but use a LAW.

But seriously, I don't like it. If you were chasing one of them suicidal guys, and he was too weak to get near you, he would just kill himself so you wouldn't get the point. And that really sucks, coward's way out.

Zero72
February 7, 2006, 8:18 pm
I'm shooting at someone with my MP5. Every shot is hitting its mark. The kill is mine. OH WAIT HE BLEW UP no points for me. Look, he won with no skill. Go, him.

rabidhamster
February 7, 2006, 9:59 pm
i just had a one-on-one with my friend over the net, exploding chainsaw mod, but not enough damage to kill from the outside of the explosion. it was hellafun, especially when he blew himself up and only reduced me to 10%.

i'm all for it.

Swarmer
February 7, 2006, 10:24 pm
It'd only be good if it had a decent explosion radius. If you gotta be point blank then you might as well use the saw.

bond_james_bond
February 7, 2006, 10:40 pm
Well, not everyone can just blow-up and stop you from getting your points. It is a secondary weapon, and only some people will choose to carry it in.

And maybe, they freeze and it should be a 4-5 second delay (enough time to kill him)

Deleted User
February 7, 2006, 10:52 pm
people would use it to suicide if they are on low health and some spraytard is approaching

Dark_Noddy
February 8, 2006, 8:52 pm
I had a WM with this ;D combined with a speed Spas it was awsome !

This aint nothing I'd say is so usefull that U need it to be implanted... It would prolly be abused anyways :)

Deleted User
February 10, 2006, 2:40 am
 Quote:Originally posted by The_silly_rabbitcool idea, and i just wanna say that on special ops the C4 is not actually suicide (or at least it wasnt for me) it just acted like a chainsaw but it looked like a bomb.

You have to use it in your own server with the weapon settings otherwise it acts like the chainsaw.

And scrooge, if you dont have the mod click on the pic ;)

[IMAGE]

DeLarge
February 10, 2006, 11:06 am
It's ironic that nobody mentioned about the '/mercy' and '/kill' command.

bond_james_bond
February 10, 2006, 11:02 pm
how i want to say something really stupid