( search forums )
soldat mapmaker help
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
tanner820
January 19, 2006, 7:56 pm
I recently downloaded the regular soldat mapmaker, from the official site. Everything is working fine about it, but for some reason, it wont let me put scenery in the map. I have even tried to open up other maps, but it says theres an error, and takes out all the scenery in the map, leaving everything else. please help

Soulsnipa
January 19, 2006, 8:21 pm
not sure about ths one. try downloadin polyworks. it is the only other program that doesnt use the mapmaker interface. http://sml.u13.net/tutorial it can be downloaded on the front page there.

tanner820
January 19, 2006, 8:29 pm
yea..ive tried to download polyworks..but i cannot figure out how to get it to work. I know that theyve explained many times, but i still cant figure it out, if someone could take me through a step by step, my e-mail/msn is tannerspreer8@hotmail.com

DeMonIc
January 20, 2006, 9:12 am
1. Download PolyWorks.
2. Just extract it to your main drive.
3. Run the program. ~ If it won't run, open Polyworks.ini and write the exact location of your Soldat folder after "Dir=".

Keron Cyst
January 21, 2006, 12:56 am
Maybe he means he can't "get it to work" because he can't find the maps to load. In that case he needs to stick the files in the Soldat directory, rewriting some files...

Deleted User
January 21, 2006, 1:46 am
that happened to me...
try moving the area of the mapmaker, re-install into the main forum(change manualy if needed