( search forums )
MPK - Owning up
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Ideas / Discussions
The Geologist
January 19, 2006, 10:16 pm
Alright...I've got a few ideas here. First off, in my time on these forums I've promised a few people that I'd make maps for them...and I've failed. To correct my ways, I'm getting these maps out in the hope that later really is better than never. So far I have three maps on that list, and that's hardly enough for a map pack, so..I'm collecting some of my other most played releases. Suggestions here will be heard, but I'm also going off the number of downloads I've gotten from the sites I upload to.

So for those of you who I owe a map to, look out in the new maps area in the coming days and weeks.

Edit: This release may also involve revamping some of my first releases..but that's only a thought at the moment.

Soulsnipa
January 19, 2006, 11:43 pm
i did htf_industrial...although it was a fast scrap, it was in my mappack you can work on it from there or start over.

Keron Cyst
January 20, 2006, 12:38 am
Wait, so are you looking for map ideas (as in raw sketches of possible maps, to create later) or just beautiful but publicly unrecognized maps to throw into the pack?

The Geologist
January 20, 2006, 3:11 am
quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipai did htf_industrial...although it was a fast scrap, it was in my mappack you can work on it from there or start over.

Nah..I'll go off of what I have, unless that version was pass on to you. Thanks though.

And these are maps that I owe people, ideas I never fully completed.