( search forums )
Pro looking for a clan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Rayne
January 20, 2006, 12:04 am
Im looking for an active clan that plays normal/realistic doesnt matter preferably normal though.

My specifications
Name Ingame: Imm0rtal Susp3k, Gr1m
Weapons: Hk Mp5,ruger,deagles, and ak
Sec Wep: Knife, Socom
Years playing: About 4
Previous clan expirence: Not a clan hopper so not many, once i join a clan ill stay loyal: |s0o|- Leader H.I.M- Master Seargent
Favorite Gametypes: DM, TDM, CTF, and Inf if im looking to goof off
Msn Email: koga72@hotmail.com

Saint-Cross
January 20, 2006, 1:44 am
www.saint-clan.uni.cc check contact page for info. We play both modes.Glad M79 and barret aren't on your prefered weapons list, you use the same weapons as me. :p

Deleted User
January 20, 2006, 6:02 am
quote:Originally posted by Saint-Cross Glad M79 and barret aren't on your prefered weapons list, you use the same weapons as me. :p

Whats wrong with being proficient with Barret and M79? They may be often looked as lame, I dont exactly give what you would call respect towards hardcore m79ers and Barretards, but its not neccessarily a bad thing if a guy is able to use them well and sometimes uses them consistantly. Clans should take advantage of that for now, with people that are extremely good out there and rarely miss with either of those weapons. It does take a bit of skill~

Outcast
January 20, 2006, 11:33 am
It is preferable not to lie about things, since they come up anyway when you try out/play. You can't have been playing for 4 years for first. And calling yourself pro to get more attention of clans, is going to work to the first second they see you playing, rather write you're good and let them judge after.

bolhy
January 20, 2006, 12:27 pm
UUhh i'd sure like to have u in my clan
try http://dsinner.proboards84.com m8

lithium
January 20, 2006, 5:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by OutcastIt is preferable not to lie about things, since they come up anyway when you try out/play. You can't have been playing for 4 years for first. And calling yourself pro to get more attention of clans, is going to work to the first second they see you playing, rather write you're good and let them judge after.

okay okay but what if he really is pro

What then outcast, what then.

Rayne
January 20, 2006, 6:26 pm
And i didnt exactly say 4 total years..."About 4 years" and i dont think its preferable to say that i lie before youve seen me play kthxbai

bolhy
January 20, 2006, 6:32 pm
Umm well it could be able 4 years since soldat
was created in 2001 , lol
didn't know ur from slovenia outcast so am i =)

Outcast
January 20, 2006, 6:46 pm
Soldat has not been out for 4 years. Sometimes years can mean if it's "3" years old, but infact it's just over 1 year. Soldat has been out for what, 3,5 years. Well, I've looked at this part of the forum for 3 years, even more. And there hasn't been one guy here that was very good, also being pro is impossible, as being pro means you are a proffesional, meaning you get paid to play(yes that's what it means). Well, it's not impossible, but it was never heard of in the soldat community. But I do realise why people rate themselves good, it's because people rate themselves compared to who they play, and if they mostly play on god forsaken publics or with friends, it's hard to know how good you really are, as you're missing most of the community. Also, the clan community(the good players), is mostly based on IRC, where you can easilly get a clan. You asking here means you aren't there. Which is another step towards in my logic, that you can't be "pro". Also, if you are so "pro", why can't you get a decent clan just by playing, and people noticing your skill, I get clan invites sometimes even though I'm already in one. And that is why I think you can't be very good. But my apologies if I am mistaken. Allthough I am very probably not.

And yes bolhy I know you're Slovene :)

DragonSlayer
January 20, 2006, 7:04 pm
If you have played for about 4 years, that means you started with the first public beta which was released in May 2002. I find that a bit hard to believe as well. I'm not doubting your skill though. If you want to test your real skills, I agree with Outcast. Get on quakenet (irc server) and play against good players and good clans and find out truly how good you are compared to some of the best players.

bolhy
January 20, 2006, 7:13 pm
Umm does that mean thee should get irc?