( search forums )
Sound Volume Changing
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
DorkeyDear
January 20, 2006, 1:19 am
Is there a way to make the soft sounds louder but leave the louder sounds where they are? This gets rid of turning up the volume.

EDIT: The question has been answered.

Eagles_Arrows
January 20, 2006, 2:01 am
Well, in options, there is a "Sounds" section on the far right. If you're talking about increasing the volume of your speakers during a game, just adjust the volume manually while you're dead or by using the "Volume" icon in the toolbar.

OR if you're talking about increasing the volume of the "distant battle" sfx, then there is no way.

Augustus
January 20, 2006, 2:11 am
Well, there is, you can edit the individual files using a sound editor, which Windows comes with, I believe.

DorkeyDear
January 20, 2006, 2:17 am
quote:Originally posted by Eagles_ArrowsWell, in options, there is a "Sounds" section on the far right. If you're talking about increasing the volume of your speakers during a game, just adjust the volume manually while you're dead or by using the "Volume" icon in the toolbar.

OR if you're talking about increasing the volume of the "distant battle" sfx, then there is no way.

I ment the hard to knowtise sounds in Soldat like footsteps.

quote:Originally posted by Augustus Well, there is, you can edit the individual files using a sound editor, which Windows comes with, I believe.

Thanks a lot, it worked perfectly.

reckon
January 20, 2006, 3:44 am
Im unofficially nominating "knowtise" for best misspelling of notice for the year of 06.

Augustus
January 20, 2006, 7:16 pm
If you're going to be a spelling nazi, you might want to step up yo' grammar game.

a-4-year-old
January 20, 2006, 8:23 pm
lol, it was a joke?
LEARN TO SPEAK AMERICAN (english)
wait for it... wait for it...
lock because of answer??