( search forums )
CTF_VIG_AGILITY (tha big bomb! LOL)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
viggoloniggolo
January 20, 2006, 4:45 pm
ctf_vig_agility
by ViGGoLoNiGGoLo

Description: Updated map!!! Now the escaping with the flag is easier and there is a regenerator at the spawn point of red..... Thus, spawnkilling wouldn\'t be as easy as you think.
awaiting waypoints aswell.
I added the missing blank2.bmp file 8-). For additional information click here.

Overview:
[IMAGE]
http://sml.u13.net/maps/overview/ctf_vig_agility.PNG.png

Download: Click Here

Make sure to rate my map: Click Here

Any further comments? Click Here

Post "automated" by SML
--Please visit SML for more maps/resources/tutorials: http://sml.u13.net

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

Swebonny
January 20, 2006, 5:59 pm
Holy sheat! This is beutifulö :D Man that damn nice :D Really nice :D

viggoloniggolo
January 20, 2006, 6:08 pm
lol, the gameplay isn't bad either 8-))))
If you can, waypoint it.

John O
January 20, 2006, 7:34 pm
i was just talking to you online vig, cant seem to find a server with the brand spanking new map, can you? the center barrier where you spawn is nice, and i can see why the barrier above the spawn is htere, but all the others should go to make it flow better with the nice design. in fact, try removing even the ones above the spawns... it may work fine.

but add a fwe more spawn points as well. good map.

Deleted User
January 20, 2006, 7:40 pm
nice map, but to much jumping for me..

Raptor
January 20, 2006, 10:15 pm
I like the map! but I think in some parts the polygons look very flat.

Nice job

7.5/10 (not comparing it)

zaraza
January 20, 2006, 10:50 pm
Wow! This one's nice!

But i wonder where did those top-top-lianas came from??!!

Eagles_Arrows
January 21, 2006, 12:25 am
Incredible!

Waypointing! BTW this is the first time I've ever waypointed someone else's map =P

EDIT: It's too hard, mostly because the bots just fight eachother once they spawn and the small platforms in the mid route.

vash763
January 21, 2006, 1:52 am
-to small in areas
-looks like your other map
-hurt mai eyes

TeRRoRinFANt
January 21, 2006, 9:25 am
Looks good, but when you check it out...
1) Those spawns are an interesting idea, but I've got two words for you "spawn camping". The tunnel in front of the flag, where the stat gun is, is also a place where possible nade spamming could occur.
2) People would be more concentrated on getting safely to flag through the terrain. Hence the name, 'agility', sure, but:
People don't like to be more concentrated on fighting the map than fighting other soldaten.
3) Already pointed out, too small and crampy in some areas.
4) Getting the flag back would be a b*ch. But that's not a minus to me. Not neccesarily, at least.
5) The sceneries are nice, but I guess blank2.bmp is missing. And I've got a big, black square coming out of the bounds of map near the spawnpoint. The colour theme looks positively Quake-esque.

viggoloniggolo
January 21, 2006, 5:44 pm
there are medikits at reds and blues spawnpoint, so people wouldnt spawnkill eachother.

I didn't change the texture because it fits the map just right, and the map is now updated, overview updated and download updated, enjoy!

This map is hard 2 waypoint 8+)

GAMEOVER
January 24, 2006, 9:47 pm
wow bro just wow..