( search forums )
Captain Nooby.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Antifate
January 20, 2006, 9:58 pm
Today I was joking around on Soldat. I joined a server and saw a guy named "Webster" whining about getting double-teamed. I joined and helped him out. All of a sudden, he stops whining, and starts bragging how good he is, when in fact, I did most of the work. Later, one of the enemies left, I switched to take his place. It was now 2v1 against Webster. He started complaining again, crying his eyes out. "Ruger is noob weapon!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOB!" "2 shot kills IS SO EASY!" I told him that 1 shot kills were easier. He shut up. I started sawing/knifing/owning him in all ways. He told his friends and clan members to come and vote kicked me. What tosh.

a-4-year-old
January 20, 2006, 10:07 pm
lol go like
"CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON AND PREPARE FOR DOOM"
*pwn*
do a /piss on body than a secret commmand.

edit, topic should be called "noobster"

Gortaak
January 21, 2006, 12:01 am
when ever anyone tells me the weapon i use is noob, i tell them to pick a wespon for me to own them with, that usually shuts them up quick, people like that rock, i was playing a ctf the other day, and this dude told me mp5 was over powered and i was a noob for using it, while he was usint the m79 to not very good effect, and as far as i know mp5 is pretty weak, i just have used it for ever.. stoppe using it, now i <3 it long time again :)

Deleted User
January 21, 2006, 12:39 am
What clan was this? I would like to arrange a scrimmage with them. They seem pro. (No really, what are they called)

-Arbalest-
January 21, 2006, 5:43 am
Sigh...I wouldn't call that a soldat moment. In the end your just complaining like that Noob. Just be cool and own him a couple more times whenever you see him. Just keep trying different weapon on him... one gotta shut him up for good. Actually you know what, lowers his health a bit with mp5 and then knock him senseless with a punch. That got to shut his crap for good. If it doesn't, you shouldn't socialize with such lowlife.

Antifate
January 21, 2006, 1:44 pm
I think the clan was something along the lines of [AOD] Or maybe AOB, I dunno.

Deleted User
January 22, 2006, 6:26 am
..AOD lmao. Interesting. This evidence only furthers my opinions towards them. Very well. They're newbies, dont let them tick you off.

Raptor
January 23, 2006, 11:42 pm
The Ruger completely is not a weapon of n00bs. In fact, no weapon is for n00bs. Now you can see how other people complain about weapons xD

lithium
January 25, 2006, 2:12 pm
People like this complain no matter what weapon you use. They're just sad, frustrated little kids who can't handle themselves and try to boss other people around to make themselves feel important. You don't owe people like that anything. If they start talking crap, don't even bother changing your weapon, just use whatever you like and keep on destroying them.

Gortaak
January 25, 2006, 4:14 pm
yeah but if you change your weapon to what ever they want you to use, and still own them, it pisses them off even more, making it even more fun, and totally hillarious, cause they will probally sooner or later leave, but of course not after they call you a noob for owning them with every gun in the game. :) puts a smile on my face hehehe

gonza
January 25, 2006, 10:52 pm
lol or you could pull a law out and sit someware and p00n d4 sh17 0u73r d3/\/\

Leo Da Lunerfox
January 26, 2006, 4:44 am
Yeah, usually if I'm in a jolly mood I do what gortaak does, ask them to name a weapon for me to use.

CrazyEye
January 26, 2006, 7:26 am
fists :\

Raptor
January 26, 2006, 2:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by CrazyEyefists :With these kind of n00bs? I think you would pwn them with fists. lol