( search forums )
"Life and Death " - Deathmatch - no "good" bots
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
IanthePez
March 5, 2003, 11:11 pm
I tried a quick attempt at bots (never have before) and it didn't work well at all. I think it's especially because they need to fly a lot. Feel free to add some though. This is map more for multiplayer anyway.

In this map, there are areas that regenerate you(blue) and areas that hurt you (red). In the middle is an area where the flame god and berserk spawn. There is also a not so secret passage below that is pretty fun.

Let me know what you think, since this is my first map.

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] lifeanddeath1.jpg45.98 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] lifeanddeath2.jpg31.91 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] LifeandDeath.zip20.47 KB

illicyx
March 5, 2003, 11:58 pm
Looks very fun!

IanthePez
March 6, 2003, 12:56 am
I've been playing online with some friends and they think it's one of the more fun maps they've played. It's a different game when you can regen all the time :)

Kahuna-CorlanMcD
March 6, 2003, 1:18 am
Looks good worth to download

Evolution
March 6, 2003, 1:35 am
looks cool!!!
>ill try it!<
could you put better waypoints?

liquidis x snake
March 6, 2003, 1:41 am
it looks like a damn fine map, but i cant play it cuz i still have that corrupted exe shi.t but yeah, it looks like a good map gameplay wise and i like what you did on the bottom. good work.

IanthePez
March 6, 2003, 3:10 am
evolution, i'll try waypoints, but they don't seem to be working too well...i'll let you know if I get anything.

Evolution
March 6, 2003, 6:15 am
ok thats good
a map like this with no waypoints would suck!
---i hope you make more fun maps like this!---

Sniperz
March 7, 2003, 7:02 pm
life and death eh, mmmmmmmmmmmmm not bad, too much color though, i'm not to high on the color thing, but either then that not bad, keep up the good work man!!!