( search forums )
F2000! my first gun
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
John O
January 21, 2006, 1:12 am
hey, i made an F2000. i took the actual picture from FNHeckal.com, then completely ran over it with colors. then i just peeked at the picture and tried to make the sprited version as close as possible.

on a side note, its a whole lot harder than making the deagles gold.

[IMAGE]
dowload at
http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd7/169990/zipped.zip

lithium
January 21, 2006, 1:13 am
Looks kinda...splotchy. That's probably because you just "ran over it with colors." It's honestly better to make it from scratch, painting over doesn't really work.

Destluck
January 21, 2006, 1:27 am
Making a gun a different color. Go look at my Bloodmakers on Randomod. Its standard Deagles in Red. o.O

John O
January 21, 2006, 1:30 am
it lost a lot of color in the screenshot transition.
okay, heres a current shot of my gun, #9, against neosoldat guns and a few that i edited of papasurfs. all i did was #9, thats all that comes with this dl.
[IMAGE]

LUNATIC COW
January 21, 2006, 3:02 am
Still looks a little blurry.

Deleted User
January 21, 2006, 6:38 am
quote:Originally posted by John Oit lost a lot of color in the screenshot transition.
okay, heres a current shot of my gun, #9, against neosoldat guns and a few that i edited of papasurfs. all i did was #9, thats all that comes with this dl.
[IMAGE]

Actually that looks pretty good. Shade a bit more on the scope, and you have yourself a sexy gun.

John O
January 21, 2006, 8:37 am
well i think its sexy already, but yeah, its my first gun. thanks for the suggestion, ill see what i can do.

The Geologist
January 21, 2006, 8:42 am
For a first gun that is indeed very good. I'd download and use it if there were more weapons involved. Definately keep 'em coming, it can only get better from here.

papasurf31
January 21, 2006, 12:43 pm
I also like that scoped p-90. Did you make that yourself too? I don't remember seeing it before.

BTW - if you want any custom weapons, I can make them. I mentioned it in my topic.

Source
January 21, 2006, 5:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by John O

Deleted User
January 21, 2006, 6:11 pm
Looks awesome for a first gun.

numgun
January 21, 2006, 6:24 pm
*cough cough*

first gun huh? confest!! u have been practising this for over a year? (in other words: awesome for a first gun)

John O
January 21, 2006, 8:09 pm
papasurf, that p90 is originally yours from way back when. its now the P90Tactical. all the others are yours as well, plus or minus a few pixels...

lithium
January 21, 2006, 8:39 pm
OK, that screen looks a lot better. Looks pretty nice, especially for a first gun.

gonza
January 22, 2006, 8:43 am
yeah make golden deagles like my avatar lol....NICE MOD GJ

Rhombus
January 27, 2006, 9:34 am
actually... it looks really neat! oh gonza, if you want golden eagles... I think Michal made a pair of them... and so did I (you need to mod it a little because it replaces the socom, so it's only one)

Deleted User
January 28, 2006, 4:31 am
it looks great for ur first 1! GOOD JOB! PAT PAT ON BACK!