( search forums )
Ruger Double?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
.Rabble.
January 21, 2006, 2:57 am
I was playing in u13 with my ruger, i take a blind shot and i get a double with the ruger, was it lag or can it be done long range like that? Because ive never seen that in my 2 years of playing, short range yes, blind shot and long range, no.

-Arbalest-
January 21, 2006, 5:36 am
Yes is can be done. It takes extreme luck for two low health enemy to act [CENSORED] and gets hit by your rugger shot.

But just because you got a double shot by blind shooting I don't suggest you start doing that. Remeber it was only luck and [CENSORED]ness that made it happen.

a-4-year-old
January 21, 2006, 11:06 pm
SCREENSHOT!!!!!

Deleted User
January 22, 2006, 6:27 am
I do it once a week...not that hard. Then again, im very lucky.

Chonoryoku
January 22, 2006, 1:35 pm
Ever got a long-range, blind-shot triple with a Barret?

Yeah, me neither.

>_>

Seriously though, it was all luck, not skill...

DragonSlayer
January 23, 2006, 1:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by ChonoryokuEver got a long-range, blind-shot triple with a Barret?

Yeah, me neither.

>_>

Seriously though, it was all luck, not skill...

No but I have shot three blind shots with barret from b2b blue base to red base and I killed the same person three times in a row. That was funny. :D

Raptor
January 23, 2006, 11:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldSCREENSHOT!!!!!

I don't think there's a screenshot for that since that was copletely unexpected for him. And no, I haven't done something like that xD so you had a lot of luck =P

Koon
January 24, 2006, 12:28 am
This use to happen all the time, but it's a little harder now with 1.3.1 since bullets lose power over distance.