( search forums )
How to find a clan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Outcast
January 21, 2006, 11:17 am
Well, first of all, you have to realise that most clans don't visit these forums, and looking here is just an alternative. It is better than publics I guess.
My first spot to look would be IRC. On quakenet a very big clan community exists, with basically all the average and better clans.
Even the US clans made their own channels lately, allthough for a long time it was all through MSN mostly, and it still is, but they are on IRC because of the european clans.

How to get on IRC : [URL]

The first thing on quakenet you should do, is auth. If you "/msg q help auth" you can find out how. Then you should join #soldat-gather, is it the one channel where most of the community is, and where you can see if anyone is recruiting, and whois people for their clan channels, etc.
If you can't be bothered doing that, just post it in these forums, allthough it's not nearly as busy with clans here than in IRC, there still are some.
Also, there are ways of joining clans over their sites/forums, which is why I will provide links to clan sites and forums, but slowly, as I'm a bit lazy.

- [URL] - Denial of Glory
A good clan, but unfortunately they only accept germans, good germans.

- [URL] - Fearful Fighters
A good polish clan, they only accept poles

- [URL] - Shadow Warriors
Another good clan, but it's international this one, so open for everyone...that's good ;)

- [URL] - Storm and Destroy
The oldest active soldat clan in history. They are a good bunch of folks that value friendship and fun games over serious competitions.(good english required)

- [URL]
This is a forum where some of the best US clans have their clan forums located(at the bottom). Namely Aerial Velocity, DETH, Holy Utopia and Counter Theory.

/// I'll add more, sometime soon.

Also, some tips.
- Don't brag, let them test you and see how good you are.
- If you don't like the leader it's kind of pointless to join(in my eyes)
- If you get turned down by a clan, don't worry, there's clans with people of all kinds of skill, and attitude.
- If they say they're full, stop trying. Won't work.
- Typing in good english usually helps. ;Q