( search forums )
Ex-clanleader wants clan (now in clan)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Ken the Great
January 21, 2006, 11:22 am
CB (known as ETA, changed name.. and 2 other names before that), have existed for more than a year and never got good as clan, more as a community. We had fun but now the interests are decreasing. So the leaders (me and Martin) decided to take a break, don't know for how long though, then remake the clan when we think we can do it again.

But that won't be in the closest future, so I wonder if there's any better than the average-clan that I could join, it should preferably be from scandinavia/north-east europe (from Germany to Finland or something) that I could join. (no need to be from that location, just easier with pings and times that way..

now over to my info:

Ingame Nick: Ken the Great
Favourite weapons: hk mp5, steyr Aug, spas
e-mail: kensnellman@gmail.com
msn: ken_snellman@hotmail.com
How long I've played soldat: a bit more than a year..
Other clans: h0b0, who turned into FGF(Finnish Guerilla Force) who changed name to ETA(the European Thunder Alliance) which I got leader of, who changed name to RI(Radioactive Infantry) who changed name to CB(Chaos Bringers) who we decided to take a break with. I have been a clan leader for like 3-4 months and in a clan for a bit more than a year. (I joined like some weeks after I started playing online..)
Favourite gamemodes?: CTF, INF
My skill: good..
Why: Because I don't like beeing clanless, I want somewhere to belong, getting friends and maybe fighting clan wars (to win is not that important :) )

Outcast
January 21, 2006, 11:29 am
If you're finish, maybe you could try alterego, they're good chaps. I'll call DS to give you a look :)

Ken the Great
January 21, 2006, 11:39 am
I live in Finland but my finnish sucks :/
(I speak swedish :P, though I'd prefer to use english in a clan.. I'm kinda international ;) )

bolhy
January 21, 2006, 11:52 am
U'll call DS actually that's me =)
http://dsinner.proboards84.com :P
i'm from slovenia and some dudes from holland
MSN: miha.polh@guest.arnes.si

Outcast
January 21, 2006, 11:54 am
I meant DragonSlayer from alterego...

DragonSlayer
January 21, 2006, 3:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by bolhyU'll call DS actually that's me =)
http://dsinner.proboards84.com :P
i'm from slovenia and some dudes from holland
MSN: miha.polh@guest.arnes.si

zing

Anyway, I hope you can find a good international clan since we speak Finnish. Good luck.

Ken the Great
January 21, 2006, 5:43 pm
ok, thank you anyways..
And yea, I'm still clanless, so if you want a good player then tell me (I'm searching in other ways than this too..)
and remember I'm a materialist so things like nice sites impresses me =P

Saint-Cross
January 21, 2006, 7:10 pm
www.saint-clan.uni.cc, check out the contact page. We're international, and have a fun and large community. :D

Ken the Great
January 21, 2006, 10:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by Saint-Crosswww.saint-clan.uni.cc, check out the contact page. We're international, and have a fun and large community. :D

and according to snake your full..

Puddle Jumper
January 22, 2006, 1:56 am
Born A Marine is looking for good players. Our website is still being de-bugged, but I hand programmed it myself. Its simple HTML/CSS, bit it works. Anyway, our site is www.bamsoldat.tk

I hope you consider us. And the international thing is no problem if you have a good connection...

Ken the Great
January 22, 2006, 7:17 pm
I'm now a member of (+).

Outcast
January 22, 2006, 7:39 pm
Locked.