( search forums )
Quick news note
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Deleted User
January 21, 2006, 2:38 pm
I think we're all aware that the forums are getting somewhat cleaned up at the moment, part of Chakra's new regime. One of the decisions was to merge the Game Improvements / Suggestions forum and Soldat Improvement Discussions forums together, as there was little difference between the uses of each board. I've just moved over a select few recent suggestion topics from Improvement Discussions, the rest I'll see if I can move into the Improvements / Suggestions archive - it doesn't feel right to delete so many topics of which at least some had thought invested towards.

SERIAL KILLeR
January 21, 2006, 2:43 pm
lol I never knew there where 2 forums for that o.O

Chakra`
January 21, 2006, 4:00 pm
Oooooooo....kayyyy. Hit a slight snag guv.

Seems I can't move such a large quantity of topics (archived or not) until I get access to the forums database. Really shoulda' done me research 'before' going ahead with this, but whatever. Michal's gonna get back to me about FTP access in his own time. So.....yah. For now, i'll unlock it.

Some of the more recent topics have been moved into this forum. Otherwise, feel free to continue other discussions in the improvements forum.

Swebonny
January 21, 2006, 5:55 pm
Hokay that seems nice :)
Will it be more changes on the forum?

a-4-year-old
January 21, 2006, 9:45 pm
lol the improvments is gone for me.

Deleted User
January 22, 2006, 9:57 am
quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldlol the improvments is gone for me.

Fixed.