( search forums )
Temporary Setback
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Guide - Information Gathering
Ok
January 21, 2006, 2:40 pm
In the near future you will see less activity from admins.
This due to several reason.
1- Some issues regarding how the guide will be implimented are still not solved.

2- Me and Dephille are going to be rather busy due to a period of intesne studing. (Dephille will be back in a matter of a week or 2 Myself will deal with less stuff untill the 20th of february after which I will be free as a bird and will invest my efforts in the guide)

Notes:
- If you wish to help summerize what haven't been summerized yet we always welcome help, just make sure you CAN do it.

- Being less active, doesnt mean we're not here, you can still write, offer topics and get responses, we just wont have time to summerize all the mega topics at the rate we were before.

3- Regarding the implimented guide, if there is someone who has a good idea of how the implimented guide can be on your computer and get updates from an online website do tell :) we're looking for ideas.

Ender
January 21, 2006, 9:03 pm
The guide will be included in soldat, it will automatically update itself from the internet.

thekingkitty
January 22, 2006, 1:13 am
Ah too bad ya guys wont be active for a while....

p.s. The guide will be a website (wikipedia format).

Ok
January 22, 2006, 12:56 pm
Well if you'll read the Purpose of this forum... there should be a good detailed explaintion in the second post.